IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
9/11: Intercepted - Full Film, Now Available to Public Online

Rating 5 V

rob balsamo
post Jun 24 2011, 10:07 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Be sure to use the Share and Like buttons above. Spread it everywhere!

War Games, Simulated radar tracks, aircraft exceeding their max operating limits by more than 130-150 knots, inaccurate aircraft position reports, false aircraft target reports, aircraft converging -- flying virtually in formation with -- and then diverging from reported 9/11 aircraft, fighters launched in the wrong direction, aircraft seemingly still airborne after the alleged attack, poor communications, phones not working.... What happened on the morning of September 11, 2001? Why were our defenses ineffective? Pilots For 9/11 Truth analyze NORAD response, Audio recordings as well as Radar data provided by government agencies.

Visit http://pilotsfor911truth.org/store to order your own personal high quality DVD to copy and share with friends, family and Co-Workers.

Thank you for your support!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
23investigator
post Jun 25 2011, 03:01 AM
Post #2

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,467

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Jun 25 2011, 11:37 AM) *

War Games, Simulated radar tracks, aircraft exceeding their max operating limits by more than 130-150 knots, inaccurate aircraft position reports, false aircraft target reports, aircraft converging -- flying virtually in formation with -- and then diverging from reported 9/11 aircraft, fighters launched in the wrong direction, aircraft seemingly still airborne after the alleged attack, poor communications, phones not working.... What happened on the morning of September 11, 2001? Why were our defenses ineffective? Pilots For 9/11 Truth analyze NORAD response, Audio recordings as well as Radar data provided by government agencies.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/f6WSDxErgBE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Visit http://pilotsfor911truth.org/store to order your own personal high quality DVD to copy and share with friends, family and Co-Workers.

Thank you for your support!

+Quote Post
Carl Bank
post Jun 25 2011, 07:16 AM
Post #3

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 121

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Jun 25 2011, 04:07 AM) *

Just send it to congressman Dana Rohrabacher R-CA, message reads:

Dana, happy belated birthday! Sorry, I missed the 21st.
Hope you did let them celebrate you!

Here is our lates documentary, fyi. Entitled "9/11 - intercepted" it deals with the
analysys of the data that was provided to the public and to us via freedom of information act requests.
So all data in this film comes from the US gouverment and associated agencies (FAA, NORAD, RADES etc)

But the data paints a completely different picture than the silly 9/11 report does, and every single bit of the
provided information puts its foot into gouverments mouth. How can that be?

Please keep in mind: This is straight forward, plain scientific data, not the pathetic BS one is used to hear
from govt and congress ;-)

Do me the favour and review that documentation, please! Dana, I know you love a good challenge
and that you a dodging and ducking whenever scientific data is presented to you, but this time, you
got he chance to redeem yourself. Try it, pick up the gauntlet once again (or better for the first time,
as the last times you always only came up with constant denieing without proving any data whatsoever)
and show it also to your FAA buddy who helped you out with bulliying my friend from the
Citizen Investigation Team CIT at you place last year.

I hope to hear from you soon, and all the pilots and aviation experts who worked on that project
do so as well.

Here is the documentary:

9/11: INTERCEPTED - Full Film
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6WSDxErgBE

greetings from Berlin,

Sascha

In general he is pretty quick with responding to such emails from me, and as soon as i hear from him,
I'll get you posted here.

for now, I have to leave. Gotta go to the grocery store at the corner and get me some cogarettes.

later: Carl

+Quote Post
lunk
post Jun 25 2011, 10:22 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

i posted a comment at youtube,
hope it helps get new viewers.

Youtube isn't the social network it used to be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWtuu0f59QM

+Quote Post
editor_u
post Jun 25 2011, 11:16 AM
Post #5

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 3,202

I hope you won't think my comment irrelevant, but you've got an "oopsie" in there:

@3:29 "irreverent air traffic and clutter…"

+Quote Post
tinynate
post Jun 25 2011, 02:06 PM
Post #6

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,947

studied this whole subject inside out and there is no way
what we were shown on 9/11 were the "official story flights"
striking the WTCs ... curious what others think.

good film here, thanks.

+Quote Post
voxpapa
post Jun 25 2011, 02:41 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 3,192

Rob Oh Rob

Its not because i love the sound of my own voice....hahahahha........its actually your voice Rob.....and i just got to 'speak' it......thanks......
and although i have seen this many times previous.....each viewing..... impacts me futher......you really:
1) wrote a great 42 minutes of mind blowing facts
2) used editing, sound effects
and brilliantly acquired (and placed) audio and "sots"
to tell a story
that could make even the most closed minded numbskull
scratch his head and ...perhaps think....and question.....and WANT to know more.......
which as we all know is like opening up a 500 lb sack of peanuts.......nutritious and delicious...hahaha
( but ya might lose some sleep)(and make a hell of a mess....)
Now that you've shared the radar screens with us from that morning.....everytime i see a plane around here
i can't help but think of their flight paths.....one straight out across Mass (virtually down the Pike Boston to Albany)
the other on the southern route right over my neck of the woods CT
before they crossed paths coming down the Hudson River
(last weekend i crossed the mighty Hudson (shuddering with the thought of the skies above)
on my way to a midnight Ramble at Levon Helm's Barn in Woodstock
(Grateful Dead bassist Phil Lesh and his two sons opened up playing some real gems (Cumberland Blues
I Know You Rider, Peggy-O).....then Levon's 12 piece band put on a show to remember.....Lesh joining them for The Dead's
Attics of My Life and The Band's The Weight .............take a load off Fanny take a load for free take a load off Fanny and yaput the load
put the load right on me........sounds like you Rob ; )

Remember when W called himself " The Decider" ????
well i am calling myself "The Digresser"
sorry for that Major Digression (at ease sir)

Anyway Rob......9/11 INTERCEPTED is fantastic......
like paint by numbers, man......
i see it on cable soon.,
Thanks for letting me "speak" for you...
i am ready for more.

PEACE
TRUTH
FLIGHT
MUSIC
COMMUNITY
LOVE

ENJOY EVERY MOMENT
ck

+Quote Post
voxpapa
post Jun 25 2011, 02:51 PM
Post #8

Member No.: 3,192

QUOTE (editor_u @ Jun 25 2011, 11:16 AM) *
I hope you won't think my comment irrelevant, but you've got an "oopsie" in there:

@3:29 "irreverent air traffic and clutter…"

no worries, u editor_u : )
hey.....this is your narrator speaking
i bet if you listen harder you'll find 3 or 4 more mistakes....
Rob though i knew what i was doing...and i know i should read a few lines over for him....
"irrelevant" is what was written.........must a been a freudian slip....hahahaha

thanks
chris kelley

+Quote Post
remo
post Jun 25 2011, 06:27 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 3,860

Wonderful. Fantastic. Thank you.
Will share immediately.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Jun 25 2011, 06:29 PM
Post #10

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Finally saw the whole thing. Nicely done Rob!

The most interesting little factoid for me was the difference in routing between 11 and 175. It would be interesting to know how each trip was filed by American. You would think they would have filed the same routing, but maybe not?

Yeah boy, they sure did spoof the system! cleanup.gif

+Quote Post
bobcat46
post Jun 25 2011, 06:42 PM
Post #11

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 382

Amazed!! I agree, that is a most critical point, I think. How about some feedback on that point from some of the members that regularly fly coast to coast........do they route two flights leaving at the same time with the same destination routes so far apart? Wouldn't they both fly the great circle route, just different altitudes, on such long distance flights?

de Bobcat

salute.gif

+Quote Post
CuriousGeorge2
post Jun 25 2011, 08:26 PM
Post #12

Member No.: 5,218

This story is PUBLISHED at 911NewsCentral.com. Link: http://bit.ly/ilgDc5 Follow us on facebook: http://on.fb.me/lFAyVs Exchange banners with us: http://bit.ly/iIiTqT Demand that the Pilots, CIT, and other Pentagon researchers be invited to the Toronto Hearings: http://bit.ly/lwaPIe Thank you!

+Quote Post
Carl Bank
post Jun 26 2011, 02:59 PM
Post #13

Here is Rohrabacher's first reply to my below email with the doc:
Sascha, I will try to look at the video you sent, but remember I am beyond busy. It is difficult to find time even for my kids. For the record, your buddy was not bullied by my friend from the FAA. He never raised his voice, but he and I asked for back up for the significant points he made and he was unable to do so. He spouted off all kinds of figures that he had no idea of how to defend because he was fed them and obviously did not have the educational background to defend what he was advocating. A novice may think of that such challenging is discourtesy or bullying. It is not. I have challenged points that you have made and when I felt you hit on a legitimate issue I did not dismiss it, Instead I called in two experts, one 757 pilot and one FAA crash inspector, also a pilot. They are pros as compared to your friend who has no expertise. Yes I am sure he felt bullied when challenged, but I can assure you he was not. Since I was a journalist I always try to go to the heart of the matter and ask tough questions, but I do so in a courteous manner. I know it angers people with strong beliefs half the time...the other half of the time they are cheering me on as challenge someone advocating things they disagree with. Anyway, if I can be friends and get along with Dennis, Barney and the other Congressional lefties it reflects a non-bullying attitude. Stay well. My next investigation is something you will be cheering DANA ps that is not to say you don't have some very respectable expert backing you up on some of the points you've made. Stay well and keep cool.

will keep you posted: Carl

QUOTE (Carl Bank @ Jun 25 2011, 01:16 PM) *
Just send it to congressman Dana Rohrabacher R-CA, message reads:

Dana, happy belated birthday! Sorry, I missed the 21st.
Hope you did let them celebrate you!

Here is our lates documentary, fyi. Entitled "9/11 - intercepted" it deals with the
analysys of the data that was provided to the public and to us via freedom of information act requests.
So all data in this film comes from the US gouverment and associated agencies (FAA, NORAD, RADES etc)

But the data paints a completely different picture than the silly 9/11 report does, and every single bit of the
provided information puts its foot into gouverments mouth. How can that be?

Please keep in mind: This is straight forward, plain scientific data, not the pathetic BS one is used to hear
from govt and congress ;-)

Do me the favour and review that documentation, please! Dana, I know you love a good challenge
and that you a dodging and ducking whenever scientific data is presented to you, but this time, you
got he chance to redeem yourself. Try it, pick up the gauntlet once again (or better for the first time,
as the last times you always only came up with constant denieing without proving any data whatsoever)
and show it also to your FAA buddy who helped you out with bulliying my friend from the
Citizen Investigation Team CIT at you place last year.

I hope to hear from you soon, and all the pilots and aviation experts who worked on that project
do so as well.

Here is the documentary:

9/11: INTERCEPTED - Full Film
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6WSDxErgBE

greetings from Berlin,

Sascha

In general he is pretty quick with responding to such emails from me, and as soon as i hear from him,
I'll get you posted here.

for now, I have to leave. Gotta go to the grocery store at the corner and get me some cogarettes.

later: Carl

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Jun 26 2011, 03:44 PM
Post #14

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Good work Carl!

Dana is a government apologist, but it is good that you're engaged with him.

I'd love to have him face to face for 30 minutes of honest discussion, but I know it won't happen. They are afraid to talk about it. A secular case of heresy is the way they treat it--verboten.

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Jun 26 2011, 04:26 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

Nice one Carl!

I have to laugh at the way it's claimed that anything was "fed" to anybody. Did Dana himself actually understand the points allegedly being raised by his "experts" or was he "fed" too?

Pot calling kettle black.

+Quote Post
Carl Bank
post Jun 26 2011, 04:59 PM
Post #16

Thanks for your replies, pals. I had him more them 30 minutes and engaged him several times for hours in
debates about 9/11. His taktic is the use of "Plausible Deniability" - He adresses al things that are debatable
until eternety, but avoids hard math and science as it is impossible to debate results of a mathematical equation.
A perfect example of what to make of the "1984" quote "Freedom is the freedom to say the 1 + 1 = 2"
But I have fun with this guy for some 2 or 3 years now, and he even calls me up, when he's in berlin, to have
lunch with him and to dabate politics. So, i guess, he might enjoy it as well. Dunno. Anyway... I just replied to him:

Dana, I know you're busy, dude. You don't need to apologize ;-)

Just review this documentary as you promised and you and your FAA buddy can redeem yourself,
cause, for the record: My buddie's story about your meeting sounded quite different.
Hey, I wasn't present at this point, and so i will not judge either way.
Mainly because I still try to live with some golden rules in mind, such as
"In dubio pro reo", which is, btw., an attitude I havent seen showing by the United States for a long time.

Get your FAA sidekick and try it again with the presented doc, will you? Some fun gauntlet you can easylie pick up for
exercising of your skills in the art of "plausible deniability"... but i guess you will try again to avoid adressing hard facts
and switching to pathetic politics blah.

I look forward hearing from you again, my friend. Hang lose.

Sascha
"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
George Orwell

will keep you posted: Carl

+Quote Post
Aldo Marquis CIT
post Jun 26 2011, 11:08 PM
Post #17

Citizen Investigator

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 10

Well Dana can say whatever he likes apparently. I was there. I was bullied with ignorance, a lack of logic, and sheer lunacy. He and his friend/"expert" literally ran me in illogical, twilight zone circles. Refusing to acknowledge the black box data, the math, the physics etc. His e-mails prior to our meeting prove he has no clue what he is talking about or was being purposefully obtuse and obstinate in order to later evoke plausible deniability. You want proof?

Well after watching the witness interviews and our meeting, Congressman Dana Rohrabacher 100% believes the plane was on the north side of the gas station. He 100% believes the witnesses were truthful and accurate in their placement of the plane. Yet he (and his supposed expert) want to deny and ignore the implications. Those implications, of course as we all know, prove an inside job.

Ain't that something, Sascha? Dana has seen corroborated 9/11 witness evidence and believes it to be factual, truthful and accurate but refuses to accept the implications.

In other words, Congressman Dana Rohrabacher has seen evidence proving an inside job and believes it to be factual, truthful, and accurate BUT REFUSES TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!

This post has been edited by Aldo Marquis CIT: Jun 26 2011, 11:14 PM

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jun 26 2011, 11:15 PM
Post #18

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Aldo Marquis CIT @ Jun 26 2011, 11:08 PM) *
Well after watching the witness interviews and our meeting, Congressman Dana Rohrabacher 100% believes the plane was on the north side of the gas station. He 100% believes the witnesses were truthful and accurate in their placement of the plane. Yet he (and his supposed expert) want to deny and ignore the implications. Those implications, of course as we all know, prove an inside job.

Ain't that something, Sasha? Dana has seen corroborated 9/11 witness evidence and believes it to be factual, truthful and accurate but refuses to accept the implications.

In other words, Congressman Dana Rohrabacher has seen evidence proving an inside job and believes it to be factual, truthful, and accurate BUT REFUSES TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!

So, Dana, his 757 buddy, and his FAA buddy thinks the aircraft did the damage at the Pentagon from the North approach?

Did you show him this Aldo?

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/North-Approac...t-Analysis.html

Good to see Dana is still his same old ignorant self. lol. I still get invitations to his Bday parties though (which i never asked him to add me to any list).. .at 1,000 per plate of course. rolleyes.gif

Did you happen to get contact information for his FAA and 757 friends? If so, email it to me.

+Quote Post
Aldo Marquis CIT
post Jun 27 2011, 01:33 AM
Post #19

Citizen Investigator

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 10

Yes I tried to show him, which is sad, because even a layman can tell without having to look at that.

Hell I tried to stress how even our most rabid detractors and official story proponents accept and understand the north side of gas station flight path unequivocally proves a staged military/intelligence black op operation ie an inside job. He and his FAA expert friend forcefully tried to assert that the north side flight path is not mutually exclusive with the impact.He truly did not understand, did not want to understand or perfectly understood that the north side flight=staged poles, flyover, and inside job.

+Quote Post
Carl Bank
post Jun 27 2011, 09:42 AM
Post #20

QUOTE (Aldo Marquis CIT @ Jun 27 2011, 05:08 AM) *
Well Dana can say whatever he likes apparently. I was there. I was bullied with ignorance, a lack of logic, and sheer lunacy. He and his friend/"expert" literally ran me in illogical, twilight zone circles. Refusing to acknowledge the black box data, the math, the physics etc. His e-mails prior to our meeting prove he has no clue what he is talking about or was being purposefully obtuse and obstinate in order to later evoke plausible deniability. You want proof?

Ain't that something, Sascha? Dana has seen corroborated 9/11 witness evidence and believes it to be factual, truthful and accurate but refuses to accept the implications.

Aldo, I just recognized the message between the lines in your reply -

NO, Dana, can not say what he wants. I am totally with you Aldo. I hoped, you knew that. But I don't want to lose this connection with picking either side but
still wanted and want to be kind of a moderator, as i am not the aviation expert, nor the eye witness reporter. I am just a guy from europe who
happened to become friends with an american congressman. Do you get this?

I know the way he argues, it is nerveshattering, but onece in a while even a blind bird finds a worm or whatever this saying is in english.

i am just trying to keep him in the process. No judgeing, no blaming, just moderation.
I still hope one day you will pick up this connection and start to get on his nerves on your own, as Shelton did
quite sucessfully. Believe me Aldo: I know you are right that was using the twighlight-zone-tactics.
But, as i remember, I had to call you up several times before I even got the slightes bit of a report from that meeting, and you didn't follow up on that.
We didn't elaborate a plan of how to try to convince him , noone jumped on board to support us, and last but not least:
I never ever read any report from you about that meeting here.

Aldo, I remember, there was a time, when one of the main goals of P4T was to bring our info to congress.
Noone ever attemped this more sucessfully then me. And noone ever tried to continue with what i started, exept for Shelton.
Sorry, can't do much more from here, Aldo.

This is Berlin, Europe. 50 miles west of Poland and nowhere anywhere near anything close to the USA
and, if you read carefuilly, you will certainly quickly recognize that english isn't my mother tongue either.
Get your ass up and use that connection. Truth movement that only researches and calculates is.. just theoretics.

€0.02 : Carl

This post has been edited by Carl Bank: Jun 27 2011, 10:46 AM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st October 2014 - 09:23 AM