IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Al Qaeda Tea Party

bobcat46
post Jul 24 2011, 08:51 AM
Post #1

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 382

In January, 2011, Al Qaeda moved into the U S House of Representatives under the name of the Tea Party. There has been no useful or positive legislation passed in the last seven months and there will not be any until at least January, 2013; then, and only then, if the voters of America wake up to the threat to our Constitution and the Social Fabric of America will we be able to repair the damage the Al Qaeda Tea Party has done.

Now I have another thought for you. Could the Cabal that did 9/11 be the same Cabal that is behind and funding the Tea Party? It seems to me that the main mission of the Tea Party is to protect the very, very rich. I'm not talking about the wackos walking around with signs dressed up like patriots from 1776, I'm talking about the extremely rich founders, funders, and backers that never attend the events, they stay hidden. After all, 9/11 was really about $$$$$, and lots of it......trillions. They never did get to the ones that shorted the airline stocks. Why??? That would have led right back to the real perps.....as always....follow the money.

Bobcat

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Jul 24 2011, 09:54 AM
Post #2

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

You're probably right about that Bobcat. The Koch brothers come to mind.

And 'cabal' is the right term, as defined as "a conspiratorial group of plotters."

A loose association of millionaires and billionaires, as I think Paul Simon put it in one of his songs.

However, of late I'm agreeing more with Alan Sadowsky's (spelling?) analysis over at Veteran's Today. Probably most of the impetus for the attacks at WTC came from Israeli interests. But certainly they have many american friends.

That said, I do have several friends who openly identify with the TP, and in truth they are just ordinary working americans angry with the government.

+Quote Post
André
post Jul 24 2011, 01:39 PM
Post #3

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 133

QUOTE (bobcat46 @ Jul 24 2011, 01:51 PM) *
After all, 9/11 was really about $$$$$, and lots of it......trillions.
Bobcat

It's always about the money, accumulation of capital, wealth and power. All the rest about secret elites, globalists, NWO are diversions. The trick is to make us believe that we all have a stake in this hierarchical structure based on property rights, even here you will find this narrative in full force, but in the end the only ownership that will be recognized will be of those who have stolen the most.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jul 25 2011, 03:16 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

The Tea Party grew out of the Ron Paul campaign in 2008. Their goals are small government and less foreign intervention.

The elite didn't like this at all, they are for big government and more intervention, and they freaked out. They are trying to "control" this Tea Party movement, to get ahead of it ... that's why Palin is seen as a "Tea-Partyer" ... but She's NOT. She's a wolf in sheep's clothing. 'Nuff said about her.

To connect the "cabal that did 9/11", or "al-Qaeda" to the Tea-Party movement is ... ridiculous.

Nope, sorry, go back to the drawing board (do some REAL research) and get back to me in a year.

Addendum;

bobcat, you probably voted for Obama. ??? (Or, you're working for the Defense Department?)

Obama is a Rockefeller man. David Rockefeller's right-hand man, Zbignew Brzezinski, who started the Soviet-Afghan war and probably had a big part (in the 70's) in envisioning this whole "War on Terror" was Obama's foreign policy advisor during his campaign. And, I found out, the Obamas recommended their own interior decorator to Evelyn Rothschild and his wife (!) when they purchased an apartment in Manhattan in 2001 (Kissinger has a floor in the same building ... source: Huntington Post) - DUHHHH!??? - Obama was groomed for the job. He's a puppet.

Both Democrats and Republicans are controlled by the rich guys behind the curtain.

The Tea-Partyers (the real ones) are trying to break down that wall, to somehow steer the country back toward its constitutional roots. And you think they are controlled by al-Qaeda???

You're nuts (and probably a shit-stirrer).

+Quote Post
bobcat46
post Jul 25 2011, 06:51 PM
Post #5

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 382

Amazed, you are absolutely right, that many of the Al Qaeda Tea Party members are average hard-working Americans that are very angry with the government, not realizing that are just doing the work of the Cabal, ....they drank the coolaid. They are doing the work of the very rich....protecting tax breaks for the very rich at all costs.

And, no, I do not think that the funders, founders, and backers of the TP are controlled by Al Qaeda, nor did I say so. I said that they are equal to or even worse than Al Queda as to the damage they are doing to America. To take our country to the brink of economic ruin with no compromise shows that they are the real nuts. I do think, though, that the Cabal that pulled off 9/11 used Al Qaeda and their original plan to do the evil deed. And, I don't think Al Qaeda even knew that they were being used.

Nice try, trying to steer the topic into an attack on Obama.....start a new topic for that.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jul 26 2011, 04:04 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

QUOTE (bobcat46 @ Jul 29 2011, 05:51 PM) *
And, no, I do not think that the funders, founders, and backers of the TP are controlled by Al Qaeda, nor did I say so..

But in the PREVIOUS PARAGRAPH you say,

QUOTE (bobcat46 @ Jul 29 2011, 05:51 PM) *
...many of the Al Qaeda Tea Party members are...

The government, well, actually, the people BEHIND the US government, the rich guys, are the terrorists. They (through the CIA) created Al-Qaeda, which actually means "base" as in, data-base ... in Arabic. It was the data base of Mujahedeen "freedom-fighters" who bin Laden managed for us during the Afghan-Soviet war.

It was all planned, from even before Zbignew Brzezinski talked Carter into funding and equipping those same Mujahedeen pursuant to starting the Afghan-Soviet war ... the idea was to, first crash the USSR, but more importantly, to shift America's enemy #1 from Russia to the Islamic world ... to create a new "threat" - fundamentalist Islam. Which they did, very successfully, once the populace bought the 911 narrative hook-line-and-sinker. Why??? Resources .. and, maybe more important, Islamic rules forbidding Usury. They ™ are working overtime to re-mould the world these days, our economic crisis, wars in the middle east, police-state cameras & jack-boot TSA agents in our airports, it's all evidence of what they are aiming for.

They want total control. Period.

Wake up.

bobcat, I know who you are and who you work for. My question is, ... how do you live with yourself?

+Quote Post
elreb
post Jul 26 2011, 12:32 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 2,617

QUOTE (Sanders @ Jul 25 2011, 10:04 PM) *
It was the data base of Mujahedeen "freedom-fighters" who bin Laden managed for us during the Afghan-Soviet war.

Let’s not forget Charlie Wilson and Operation Cyclone beginning in 1979.

$630 million per year to supplied military equipment, including Stinger anti-aircraft missiles, and paramilitary officers from the CIA “Special Activities Division” to the Afghan Mujahideen.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Jul 26 2011, 02:39 PM
Post #8

Sanders

Do you know who I am and who I work for?

Christ, pal, you're getting a bit personal ain't you?

Do you keep a "data base", as in Al Quaeda, on all posters here? Is that the proper role of adminstrators here?

+Quote Post
GroundPounder
post Jul 26 2011, 02:59 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 315

QUOTE (amazed! @ Jul 24 2011, 05:39 PM) *

oh, i don't know. to assume the spooks aren't here monitoring would be stupid, don't you think? i mean, the very idea that 'al quaeda ( read al-cia-da)' is anything other than a straw man, may play w/ the masses, but really shouldn't be entertained by thinking persons. so, bottom line, i'm with sanders on this one.

+Quote Post
André
post Jul 26 2011, 03:06 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (amazed! @ Jul 26 2011, 07:39 PM) *
Sanders

Do you know who I am and who I work for?

Do you keep a "data base", as in Al Quaeda, on all posters here? Is that the proper role of adminstrators here?

Was thinking the same thing, it's a bit creepy isn't it... unsure.gif

+Quote Post
GroundPounder
post Jul 26 2011, 03:45 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (André @ Jul 24 2011, 06:06 PM) *
Was thinking the same thing, it's a bit creepy isn't it... unsure.gif

oh, i don't know. we are all known to somebody, aren't we? the basic assumption being you sent your bits over the internet....

+Quote Post
elreb
post Jul 26 2011, 04:13 PM
Post #12

I’m a Sanders supporter…even when “he” was a “she”.

Speaking only for myself…who I am and what I do is public information.

Apparently, Sanders knows something? .

+Quote Post
André
post Jul 26 2011, 04:26 PM
Post #13

I would be surprised if this site was not being monitored GP, but to assume that one is a spook because the corresponding IP address is governmental is pushing it a bit, at least I'm guessing that is the situation here?

Concerning the so called tea party republicans, they have voted for the renewal of the patriot act and continued funding of the wars so I don't see much difference between them and the rest of the neocons (and democrats), but one thing they are all gun-ho about it seems is cutting grandma's social security and medicare after all we have to put an end to big government somewhere, why not start with the most vulnerable in society.

We hear this at every election cycle, mostly from republicans, liberty, the free market and limited government, but what it really means is small government for the disadvantaged and unlimited profits for ruling class, judging from the actions of the tea partiers so far, they are sticking to that agenda.

Both political parties are corrupt to the core, people like Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich are put there to keep us hanging on, so they do play a role in the great schemes of things whether they know it or not.

+Quote Post
André
post Jul 26 2011, 04:46 PM
Post #14

QUOTE (GroundPounder @ Jul 26 2011, 08:45 PM) *
oh, i don't know. we are all known to somebody, aren't we? the basic assumption being you sent your bits over the internet....

...we are an unusual bunch I guess, because most people don't give a sh*t, it must be some kind of defect huh.gif

+Quote Post
elreb
post Jul 26 2011, 04:55 PM
Post #15

Not to go off topic but I paid into Social Security for over 50 years.

My Medicare part “B” still cost me $300 per month. [Plus 20% per claim]

If these benefits are truly an “insurance”…how can they be cut?

The original “Tea Party” was a direct action against unnecessary taxation.

Ron Paul wants to delete the “IRS” and the “Federal Reserve”. I think any reasonable person would agree with this.

+Quote Post
GroundPounder
post Jul 26 2011, 05:23 PM
Post #16

QUOTE (André @ Jul 24 2011, 07:26 PM) *
Both political parties are corrupt to the core, people like Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich are put there to keep us hanging on, so they do play a role in the great schemes of things whether they know it or not.

agreed.

QUOTE (elreb @ Jul 24 2011, 07:55 PM) *
Ron Paul wants to delete the “IRS” and the “Federal Reserve”. I think any reasonable person would agree with this.

agreed, but at some point it really is just tossing a few deck chairs off the titanic.

i am sorry, but we (americans) have been played. having payed into social security for 40+ years myself and seeing my kids forced to contribute to a ponzi scheme, doesn't make it any easier. personally, i'm in favor of the guillotine. i'm left wondering how many heads would need to roll before the bullshit would stop.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Jul 26 2011, 09:40 PM
Post #17

Well I understand that participating online is rather like transmitting on the radio, and a little bit more, what with IP addresses and such, and I have always been a Sanders fan, even when he was a she, but the point is that the last post sounded very much like some sort of threat.

I have no idea why Sanders said what she said, but it was the way she said it that came across poorly, especially for an administrator. Not exactly a threat, but rather like Obama pronouncing Bradley Manning guilty before a trial.

Heavy-handed and condescending, it seems to me. Kind of reminiscent of the "administrators" over at Debate Both Sides, last year.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Jul 30 2011, 10:08 PM
Post #18

My goodness, it's 3 days later and the sounds of silence prevail.... whistle.gif

+Quote Post
evanlong
post Sep 14 2011, 11:32 PM
Post #19

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,918

QUOTE (GroundPounder @ Jul 26 2011, 05:23 PM) *
i am sorry, but we (americans) have been played. having payed into social security for 40+ years myself and seeing my kids forced to contribute to a ponzi scheme, doesn't make it any easier.

You're calling SS a Ponzi scheme?

+Quote Post
elreb
post Oct 11 2011, 10:22 PM
Post #20

Social Security is a social “Insurance” program that is primarily funded through payroll taxes robbed from consumers with the revenue entrusted to the US Federal government. SSA has over 65,000 employees and a budget of $700 billion.

GEICO is also an “Insurance” company that originally insured federal employees and has current revenue/Income of over $10 billion. They have 24,000 employees.

What am I missing?

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd September 2014 - 03:03 AM