IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Mysterious Energy Pulse Appears To Affect Elenin's Trajectory, Holy Fucking Shit

mrmitosis
post Aug 31 2011, 05:48 AM
Post #1

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,909

In December last year, scientists acknowledged the existence of Comet Elenin, a relatively small chunk of icy rock which is passing through the Solar System right now. Although NASA insists that the orbital path will not cross within 22 million miles of Earth, I found it interesting that the perihelion (closest position to the Sun) date is scheduled for 9/11/2011.

Other interesting trivia and co-incidences can be drawn between the Elenin phenomenon and the movie Deep Impact (ELE = Extinction Level Event in the film and the US has its first black President who uses the panic as an opportunity to divert attention from an impending economic crisis...so I've been told, anyway - I haven't actually seen the film).

I don't necessarily subscribe to any of that, but watch THIS:

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SanderO
post Aug 31 2011, 06:20 AM
Post #2

Group: Troll
Member No.: 4,814

Question.. Who produced this video and narrates it? What is the source of this video?

My understanding is that comets have tails which always point away from the sun and perhaps what we are seeing in this video is mostlly the gaseous tail which reflects light of course. Whatever seems to have happened on Jupiter... seems to be a pulse of energy or explosion interacted with Elenin and influenced the shape of the tail and made it appear that the direction had changed.

It's clearly hard to know where this comet was from the 2D video... and what the motion was. I would wait for an explanation from astronomers.

+Quote Post
Ricochet
post Sep 4 2011, 11:57 PM
Post #3

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,225

Vid not there, any alternates?

+Quote Post
lunk
post Sep 5 2011, 07:58 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

QUOTE (Ricochet @ Sep 4 2011, 08:57 PM) *
Vid not there, any alternates?

private video, it said,
i guess i'm not in that club.

i'm having a problem with ice-cubes in my freezer, they keep evaporating, perhaps it's the auto defrost, but still, wouldn't ice in space, evaporate too?

+Quote Post
mrmitosis
post Sep 6 2011, 12:04 AM
Post #5

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,909

Sorry, guys. The uploader must have changed the access settings for the video. Either that, or YouTube is playing funny buggers again.

But someone else has mirrored the video:

I haven't had a chance to look for an original production source for the images. To my knowledge, NASA's Stereo Satellites are the only telescopes in a position to view Elenin from its current position - so that would be my guess.

As for the narrator of the original commentary, he is a YouTuber known as TheMaverickSpartan. The video I posted is the first of his that I have seen.

SanderO - I reserve comment for the time being as well. I agree that the footage is nothing reliable or verifiable - let alone conclusive - at this stage.

My understanding is that a comet's tail points away from the Sun because the Solar Wind forces it in that direction. If the video does show a burst of energy blowing the comet's tail in the opposite direction (and I'm not convinced it does), then I'd be asking for an explanation of how Jupiter (or whatever the source of the blast was) could possibly produce such a highly energetic pulse of charged particles. Jupiter is certainly a pretty large ball of gas, but it's not a thermonuclear reactor, and to the best of my knowledge it doesn't eject plasma from its outer layer.

TheMaverickSpartan has since speculated that it was a nuclear device which was planted and detonated on purpose to cause the explosion we see in the footage. I'll need considerably more proof before subscribing to that point of view, but I do agree with him that the Comet DOES appear to change course.

Others have hypothesised that a super electro-static field, causing a huge potential difference to develop (and discharge) between Jupiter and the moving Comet, explains the strange flash seen in the video. If so, then this would have to qualify as the most enormous capacitor ever observed in the solar system. Seems unlikely to me, but I guess its as plausible as any other theory so far.

Recent reports have suggested that the Comet has started breaking into fragments. Several astronomers have been predicting that this might happen, apparently as a result of gravitational stress from the Sun.

http://spaceobs.org/en/tag/comet-elenin/

There are other video analyses which have arrived at a similar conclusions:

Others are saying that the Comet is still intact:

dunno.gif

This post has been edited by mrmitosis: Sep 6 2011, 12:07 AM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd December 2014 - 01:31 PM