IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Newbie-usaf - Sac - B-52 Ground Crew - 1962 - 1966, know a little about a lot . . .

lorenzonine
post Sep 18 2011, 09:34 PM
Post #1

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 6,291

Pilots - I highly respect and appreciate the work you have done ( and are doing? ) - I'm imagining the potency of the team when Pilots and Architects and Engineers, the two at the top ( along with FireFighters and the controversial Citizens Investigation Team ) and many other experts in their fields join forces and FOCUS ON WHAT YOU KNOW, staying away from conjecture. Between Pilots and CIT I've gleaned a raft of fodder for theorizing, especially focusing on the attack on the Pentagon. I'm looking forward to working with the Citizens 9/11 Commission which should be a truly unbiased and apolitical group WITH TEETH! I'm sure you're all familiar with CIT? : http://www.citizeninvestigationteam.com/nsa.html and now, finally in the making, an HONEST INVESTIGATION : http://9-11cc.org/

Now for a theory that some of you may share: supported by eyewitnesses stating the aircraft was "a commuter jet - two engines" - Mr Washingtons fly over testimony - Pilots "simulator" and commentary of the "approach, especially the turn - - - my shot is - A-10 WATHOG delivered ( cordite fueled - witness smelled cordite ) bunker busting ordinance torpedo / bomber style ( George Herbert Walker Bush was a Torpedo Bomber Pilot - wonder who his protege was ) and flies over - - - I chose the Warthog because it can survive this close ground action and not "shoot itself down " as collateral damage. I've long wondered what the unidentified object is in the last frames of the Pentagon Attack Video, appearing as a BLACK SHAPE just over the building microseconds after the "blast" and synthysized this theory from what I've studied at CIT and Pilots.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lunk
post Sep 19 2011, 09:49 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

Welcome to the forums!

The pentagon was staged. there was a plane that flew low and towards the pentagon.
But there was no sign of a plane at the pentagon. And there was a bright flash, then a fire-ball.
A bright flash can temporarily blind anyone actually watching the plane.
(that was on a different approach from the downed light-poles).
It has been theorized that that plane flew over the pentagon, and was not the cause of the damage there.

With all these things that happened,
it is likely that the whole event was staged,
including planted explosives in and around the pentagon. at least,
no need for a missile.

What we do know is that the official government story is a big lie.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 03:20 PM