IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Barrie Zwicker On Cbc Radio!

lunk
post Sep 19 2011, 08:08 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

http://www.cbc.ca/thesundayedition/shows/2...---the-interns/

Hour Two

9/11 Mail and Barrie Zwicker:

Last week, Michael spoke with Jonathan Kay, a columnist and executive editor at the National Post about his latest book Among The Truthers: A Journey in the Growing Conspiracist Underground of 9/11 Truthers, Birthers, Armagedonnites, Vaccine Hysterics, Hollywood Know-Nothings and Internet Addicts. It generated a lot of response from listeners. Here's a taste of it.

Lots of you also wrote asking us to put Barrie Zwicker on the program and we're going to follow up on your suggestions.

As I mentioned last week during my interview with Mr. Kay, I have known of Barrie Zwicker for years, having worked with him at the Globe and Mail in the 60s.

He's worked at the Toronto Star, was the media critic at Vision TV, and taught journalism at Ryerson University in Toronto. But he is best-known today as a leading voice in the so-called 9/11 Truth movement. Mr. Zwicker is author of Towers of Deception: The Media Cover-up of 9/11, and host of a documentary called The Great Conspiracy: The 9/11 News Special You Never Saw.

Barrie Zwicker joined Michael in our studio in Toronto.

Part 2, interview begins about 5 minutes in.
Download link:

http://www.cbc.ca/video/news/audioplayer.h...ipid=2132499284

...finally, after 10 years!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd October 2014 - 12:29 PM