IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
American Airlines 767-200 Being Scrapped, Planting of plane parts

9/11 Justice Now
post Oct 7 2011, 06:07 AM
Post #1

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,289

I found these videos through researching recycling scrap metal on youtube, and of course there is the famous photo's
of the american airlines C lying on the front lawn of the pentagon one would have wonder how simple it would be to abtain
the part for the famous photo it is simple find an american airlines 767 that is in a state of disrepair or damaged to the point
the aircraft can no longer be repaired and put back in service so i found two different videos of american airlines planes being pulled
apart for scrap metal so i assume. So it would be very simple for the 9/11 perps to obtain the parts they needed to convince the public
all they would have to is get the plane they wanted take it out of sight to an undisclosed location where no one will see what is going on
and pull the plane apart using a grappler with a claw to get the parts they wanted, take a look at the first video i am showing you
see how small those parts are they look just like the ones from a plane crash dont they now? And to make it even more convincing
the perps could just heat the parts up and burn them to make it look like the parts where involved in a real plane crash, just think about
it now.

Scrapping an airplane at Mojave Airport

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDxJAO__6t8...feature=related

AMERICAN AIRLINES Boeing 767-200 being taken apart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C860glOOWX0

The video is dated November 17 2008 so i assume this plane was scrapped after 2008 and is not a prime candidate.

Is it possible to find out how many planes A.A of the 757 767 variant have been scrapped taken out of service and even the dates possibly?

Now if only we could find an A.A plane that was scrapped between the dates of 2000 and 2001, that would be golden.

Makes you wonder sometimes how easily they could have done some of these things.

whistle.gif whistle.gif whistle.gif

This post has been edited by 9/11 Justice Now: Oct 7 2011, 06:08 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Oct 7 2011, 10:12 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

Interesting angle 911JN.

What stood out to me more was just how fragile the aircraft "skin" actually is. And how it shattered rather than peeled.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 02:42 PM