IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Why No Tag?

kawika
post Oct 10 2011, 02:35 PM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,719

I would like to know why ATCs all around the NY Center fail to follow the progress of UA175? Over and over they are surprised.

At 8:46:41 the code changed from 1470 to 3020. The code changed again from 3020 to 3321 at 8:47:36.

One of the ATCs can be heard (mark 2:30) saying he lost him. How could he lose him?

TMUDD Audio

In the radar dataset there is no aircraft ID. I don't understand why the 1470, 3020 or 2231 beacons were not associated with the UA175 tag.

This post has been edited by kawika: Oct 10 2011, 02:49 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Oct 11 2011, 10:02 AM
Post #2

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Interesting audio. I know a man sees what he wants to see, but I try not to disregard the rest.

My take is that it is 2 (I guess 2 or 3) controllers communicating by land line. One of those controllers must be in a tower, for he is able to look out the window. The other guy cannot.

The mention of terrorism sounds to me like the result of the influence of Vigilant Guardian on FAA activities that morning. Is this real world, or training exercise? type mentality displayed by other controllers and NEADS.

So while the one controller in front of a screen is following a particular target is talking to the tower guy who can look out the window and see the impact of that target, it seems to be a genuine exchange between the 2 men. That is, both guys are innocent players caught up in the scam they know nothing about.

To me, this audio strongly suggests that the radar information they were watching and discussing was not spoofed.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th December 2017 - 05:09 AM