IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Some Items Of Possible Evidence In Support Of A Pentagon Flyover

FreshKills
post Oct 18 2011, 09:19 PM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,140

I've been studying the photos from Jason Ingersoll's collection and maybe I'm slow, but this is the first time I've really seen this particular damage detail. I've generally been more focused on looking at damage photos from the Twin Towers, so please forgive me if this has already been vetted out. Several of Jason's photos show what I think to be evidence for something very large passing through a section of the chain link fence adjacent to the generator trailer to the right side of the wall strike area. When I look at the damage to the fance and how low the fence post is rammed down to the ground, it really looks like something such as a jet engine or perhaps a large ballistic missile could have come through there.

When you view the CIT video ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL4djGUcMOg ) of the Jason Ingersoll compilation at about 3:53 to 4:00 there is an image where the foam is being sprayed and the half-circular shape of the fence damage is very clearly outlined. This one of the first shots where it is visible. There is another shot at 5:01 to about 5:10 that is in full sunlight where you can see the deformation to the fence and the post very clearly. There are several other photos in the Ingersoll collection which will shed some light on the trajectory of whatever object made the damage. This object seems to have come towards the Pentagon from a fairly extreme southerly angle.

After seeing the larger body of work that Rob has done in questioning the FDR data made public by the NTSB, combined with what appears to be some very convincing testimony by several witnesses who I think DEFINITELY saw a large jet flying towards the Pentagon, I am thinking that a flyover of the Pentagon masked by the explosion of an attack coming from the south as cover for the jet's getaway was a possible scenario.

Another item I just recently saw which also lends to the support of a flyover is the Peter Goss interview video from just outside the Capitol building. I think it is just possible that the escaping flyover decoy airliner (AA77 or ???) was heard and captured on audio recording at Goss' interview. Has anyone seen this clip?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTgKinX2-wE...feature=related

Initially, you hear the explosion and then 15-20 seconds later the sound of a low-flying jet approaching can be heard and everyone scatters. The Capitol building is about 3.1 miles away from the Pentagon. The mean temperature on 9/11/2001 was about 73F. Sound of the explosion at that temperature would have taken about 14.5 seconds to reach the Capitol building. So, if you consider that the plane flew over the Pentagon perhaps a second or two before the explosion, it would have had a slight headstart. Fourteen and a half seconds plus another 20 seconds difference between the explosion sound and the jet engines being heard, minus 2 seconds headstart time leaves about 32.5 seconds. Very rough calculations for sure. So, how many seconds would it take for a jet to fly from the Pentagon to the Capitol building? Well, at 300 knots, or 506.34 fps, it would take 32.3 seconds. It sure sounds feasible to me.

Just something to think about that I've been mulling over the past couple of days. Would appreciate any comments, corrections, or related information. Thanks

This post has been edited by FreshKills: Oct 18 2011, 09:22 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sergio
post Oct 18 2011, 10:15 PM
Post #2

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 5,658

Hi FreshKills,
the Porter Goss interview's video is being discussed here.

This post has been edited by Sergio: Oct 18 2011, 10:15 PM

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Oct 18 2011, 11:42 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

There's a problem with the poles around the generator...

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/6272/dsc0466w.jpg

+Quote Post
FreshKills
post Oct 19 2011, 04:50 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (Sergio @ Oct 18 2011, 09:15 PM) *
Hi FreshKills,
the Porter Goss interview's video is being discussed here.

Thank you Sergio...I'll check it out. I just realized I called him PETER Goss. blink.gif

+Quote Post
FreshKills
post Oct 19 2011, 04:56 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Oct 18 2011, 10:42 PM) *
There's a problem with the poles around the generator...

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/6272/dsc0466w.jpg

Other than it looks like a freight train went through one of them? stars.gif

Are you referring to something else? saywhat.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st October 2014 - 12:16 PM