IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Could One Of The Wtc Maintanance Guys Put In Demolition Chargers In Buildings?, This is my theory on making the demolition theory more plausible

uswgo
post Dec 2 2011, 04:58 PM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,698

I kept watching parts of the twin towers coming down and noticed that it did look like a demolition style collapse and the middle support columns would have to come down first in order to prevent the buildings from harming other structures. Now to make this theory more plausible and factual somebody that has access to the twin towers would have to smuggle explosive devices and plant them around the support columns. If the explosive chargers were planted on the middle section of the columns then many office workers and even maintenance workers would have noticed and either call the police and asked questions. So they would have to be hidden where most likely nobody would just stumble on to which is likely the ceiling. Now who could smuggle detonation chargers and who could plant them around the support columns??? Any of the 1,000 employed maintenance men and women that were working in the north and south towers could have planted the explosive devices in the ceiling around the support columns. That way when the planes hit the building then after some time later the detonation devices are activated and the buildings come down destroying the whole building structure.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
uswgo
post Dec 2 2011, 05:26 PM
Post #2

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,698

I found a perfect witness to back up my theory if I can secure an intervierw with him, William Rodriguez. He could tell me all he knows about the explosions in the buildings. I also like to interview a demolition expert to gather as much information as I can to build up my theory.

+Quote Post
DoYouEverWonder
post Dec 2 2011, 07:28 PM
Post #3

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,096

I wouldn't call William Rodriguez a perfect witness.

+Quote Post
SanderO
post Dec 2 2011, 09:36 PM
Post #4

Group: Troll
Member No.: 4,814

In fact the core columns were the last parts of the towers to collapse or come down. All 47 core columns up to about the 50th floor survived the destruction of the floors and the peeling away and toppling of the facade. The tallest column in tower 1 - cc 501 stood over 900 feet tall to the 78th floor and has been nicknamed *the spire*. The building floors basically came straight down as gravity was the main force of destruction. This is true in any CD or collapse.

As a result of the collapsing floor mass - rubbleized debris... forcing the air within towers out of the way as it plunged downward... winds (over pressure) were produced which blasted all the contents on each floor outward, smashing the windows and carrying the contents debris a few hundred feet from the towers. The collapse was actually rather contained /restrained within the tube of the facade which acted like a chute directing the contents down within the footprint. However the collapsing floor slabs underwent enormous amounts of impacts and collisions which turned them to dust and fine grained size particles. The mechanical crushing produced enormous heat as a by product... and this was the heat transferred to the air seen in the billowing clouds radiating at the end of the collapse. That heat likely melted the metal which may have been crushed and this might explain the presence of iron microspheres.

There is no evidence that the columns were blown apart from explosions... they appear to have broken at the relatively weak column to column splices leaving a couple of thousand of 36' long columns scattered about the site. There were some columns from the top which show signs of enormous deformity and had buckled. These were the columns from the plane strike zones where the collapse began after the core columns buckled and the tops sections came crashing down.

All of the above is in the visual record... if you look at it without a preconceived idea of what happened.

This post has been edited by SanderO: Dec 2 2011, 09:46 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th October 2014 - 01:10 AM