IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
It Is Conclusive - 9/11 Aircraft Airborne Well After Crash, PilotsFor911Truth.org

Rating 5 V

rob balsamo
post Dec 6 2011, 03:39 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Remember the share and like buttons at top. Spread it everywhere.

IT IS CONCLUSIVE - 9/11 AIRCRAFT AIRBORNE WELL AFTER CRASH
UNITED 93 IN THE VICINITY OF FORT WAYNE, INDIANA AND CHAMPAIGN, ILLINOIS AT TIME OF SHANKSVILLE ALLEGED CRASH

(PilotsFor911Truth.org) 12/06/11 - More information has surfaced which conclusively demonstrates the aircraft reportedly used on 9/11, were airborne well after their alleged crashes. This article supplements our last, "ACARS CONFIRMED - 9/11 AIRCRAFT AIRBORNE LONG AFTER CRASH" in which the ACARS system is explained as well as how to determine if a message were received by the aircraft, along with how ground stations are selected through Flight Tracking Protocol based on messages routed to United 175, N612UA. We now have further evidence which places United 93, N591UA, in the vicinity of Champaign, IL, 500+ miles away from the alleged crash site in Shanksville, PA. This information is further corroborated by a (now former) United Airlines Manager of Flight Dispatch Michael J. Winter. read more...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Obwon
post Dec 6 2011, 10:18 PM
Post #2

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,712

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Dec 6 2011, 02:39 PM) *
Remember the share and like buttons at top. Spread it everywhere.

Great work Rob. Let me be the first to congratulate you on it.
So the "skyjacked" planes went that-a-way with the skyjackers, that
kinda defeats the story that "they did this to us". If there were
skyjackers, what would have been their point, if they flew away
from the towers? I sincerely doubt that any group of suicidal skyjackers
would fly away from the towers. And clearly they could not have
arranged for substitute planes to crash in their place.

If anyone did any planning, it could not have been skyjackers.
So if skyjackers did not plan to mount a suicide mission... Well,
then I have to assume there was no suicide mission.

Anyway good work. pilotfly.gif

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Dec 6 2011, 10:55 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

Wow, message 19 "activated an audible signal in the aircraft". Seven minutes after "impact".

Watch the GLs scrambling with this one!

And it's clearly indicated in that document above that when an ACARS message reaches the printer, it has also reached the aircraft.

Cigar smiley in order here Rob! cheers.gif

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Dec 6 2011, 11:27 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Dec 6 2011, 09:55 PM) *
Wow, message 19 "activated an audible signal in the aircraft". Seven minutes after "impact".

.... and routed through a station nearly 500 miles from "impact"

I mean.. how ridiculous can the govt story get before even the most stubborn supporter of the govt story says to him/herself... "Wait a minute... this just is too absurd to protect anymore".

lol

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Dec 6 2011, 11:30 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 1,315

TRUTH can never be curbed nor eradicated.

It can certainly be suppressed, but never for long.

Sooner or later it will resurface again ....and again.

Excellent work Rob, and many thanks for your perseverance and determination

in spite of the persistent scorn and ridicule relentlessly heaped upon you, PFT

and CIT over the years by the 'wicked' and the 'vicious' mob.

cheers.gif
Cheers

+Quote Post
mvb
post Dec 7 2011, 03:04 AM
Post #6

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 3,230

HOLY MOLY biggrin.gif

Now thats some dark clouds coming up on the horizon!!
good work P4T!!

+Quote Post
Obwon
post Dec 7 2011, 05:45 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 4,712

I note that as this story broke yesterday, tweets hit some 23 million over some troubles Alec Baldwin (star of "30 Rock") had on an AA plane. Nice little distraction, if I must say so myself.
The media has been sticking with reporting and re-reporting it in every news cycle. So, we need to keep pushing this story relentlessly. That means we need re-write of it, how it fits into the picture and such. And don't forget to mention and link back from the comments boards of news stories, on the big and small media sites.

The tiny url for this board is unauthorized link dot com/6nc4yzg
(perhaps a moderator can fix the appearance?)

Obwon

This post has been edited by Obwon: Dec 7 2011, 05:55 AM

+Quote Post
9/11 Justice Now
post Dec 7 2011, 10:21 AM
Post #8

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,289

QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Dec 7 2011, 12:55 PM) *

Watch the GLs scrambling with this one!

And it's clearly indicated in that document above that when an ACARS message reaches the printer, it has also reached the aircraft.

Cigar smiley in order here Rob! cheers.gif

I wonder how the duh bunkers are going to spin this one? I am sure they will be turning in their graves over this one.

Lets just all wait and see how they react. Plz explain Mr Debunker how this is consistent with OCT oh please do so.

whistle.gif whistle.gif whistle.gif

+Quote Post
richard cranium
post Dec 7 2011, 02:29 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 390

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Dec 5 2011, 02:27 AM) *
.... and routed through a station nearly 500 miles from "impact"

I mean.. how ridiculous can the govt story get before even the most stubborn supporter of the govt story says to him/herself... "Wait a minute... this just is too absurd to protect anymore".

lol

So true Rob. That's exactly how I feel. C'mon people in America, WAKE UP! Great job and a big thank you to you and all the people who did all the work. I've said this before and I mean it. Rob, you and the others who work so hard here to expose the real truth are super patriots to me. You are personally my true heros. Keep up the great work. Thank you again!!!!!!!

rc. ( "the lurker")

Ps. You know, every time I read something like this the same thought always comes to mind immediately. That thought is ,"why in the hell is this not front page news in every newspaper in America??". For that matter, the world. Thank you my friends. I will pass this on to everyone I know.

+Quote Post
Pointer
post Dec 7 2011, 02:30 PM
Post #10

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 3,251

QUOTE (Obwon @ Dec 7 2011, 03:18 AM) *
... So the "skyjacked" planes went that-a-way with the skyjackers, ...

To me it is still not clear how you can know that skyjackers were on board. Officially reported is that there was communication by cell phones, but technically that was by then not possible.
So there was no real talking about box cutters too, because cell phones didn't work from air to ground.

+Quote Post
matth
post Dec 7 2011, 04:10 PM
Post #11

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,736

QUOTE (Pointer @ Dec 7 2011, 01:30 PM) *
To me it is still not clear how you can know that skyjackers were on board. Officially reported is that there was communication by cell phones, but technically that was by then not possible.
So there was no real talking about box cutters too, because cell phones didn't work from air to ground.

It would be great if someone from one of the cell phone companies (technician?) could without doubt release information regarding if the calls actually happened and where they were.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Dec 7 2011, 05:00 PM
Post #12

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Good work on all this guys! salute.gif

+Quote Post
ChrisPDX
post Dec 7 2011, 05:21 PM
Post #13

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 4,546

OK.

I have to ask a few questions.

Cleveland Mayor said flight 93 landed in Cleveland. Was he mistaken?

What was the debris field miles from Shanksville near Indian Lake? Was that a different plane than 93 that was shot down? Or was this report false?

Also reports that AA 77 and AA 11 did not fly on that day. What up with that? Or is this report false?

If UA 93 was actually airborne, where did it land and what happened to the passengers? Or did it turn around and was shot down near Indian Lake?

I love your site, Rob and you updates that I receive.

I am just honestly more confused now with this new information. I will keep an open mind on this.

Thanks!

ChrisPDX!

+Quote Post
Alan H.
post Dec 7 2011, 06:17 PM
Post #14

Member No.: 2,508

I find all of this a bit confusing, not having the knowledge of aircraft procedures, etc. that you do. But I'm not stupid, and I would think other laymen like myself may have some confusion here, too. I'm sure if I understood better what I was seeing, I would be more excited. But this also opens a hornets nest of questions (none of which I expect you to be able to answer, I'm just saying..) like, where did the actual planes go? When you get into disappearing a bunch of people from an aircraft, I think the liklihood that such a conspiracy could take place without someone speaking up decreases exponentially...but that's always been the hardest part of an ACT for me to understand. It is easy to look at the collapses and see that these are not organic or natural..This new information is harder to understand, for me at least. But I certainly appreciate your efforts, Rob, and the rest of you at PF911Truth. Gathering contrary (to the OCT) evidence is important; maybe one day we will get a new investigation or some clue as to what actually happened.

This post has been edited by Alan H.: Dec 7 2011, 06:39 PM

+Quote Post
ChrisPDX
post Dec 7 2011, 06:23 PM
Post #15

QUOTE (Alan H. @ Dec 7 2011, 02:17 PM) *
I'm confused, Rob. Can you explain how Zulu time works? Obviously, it is not the same as military time, as 1351
(from: "eg. 111351, meaning the 11th of Sept, at 1351Z or 0951am Eastern") in military time would be 1:51 P.M. I find all of this a bit confusing, not having the knowledge of aircraft procedures, etc. that you do. But I'm not stupid, and I would think other laymen like myself may have some confusion here, too. I'm sure if I understood better what I was seeing, I would be more excited. But this also opens a hornets nest of questions (none of which I expect you to be able to answer, I'm just saying..) like, where did the actual planes go? When you get into disappearing a bunch of people from an aircraft, I think the liklihood that such a conspiracy could take place without someone speaking up decreases exponentially. It is easy to look at the collapses and see that these are not organic or natural..This new information is harder to understand, for me at least.

Zulu is Greenwich Mean Time.

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/

+Quote Post
Alan H.
post Dec 7 2011, 06:42 PM
Post #16

Member No.: 2,508

QUOTE (ChrisPDX @ Dec 5 2011, 08:23 PM) *
Zulu is Greenwich Mean Time.

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/

Thanks! I found a conversion calculator, so the time definitely checks out--not that I doubted it would.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Dec 7 2011, 07:00 PM
Post #17

Group Icon

QUOTE (ChrisPDX @ Dec 7 2011, 04:21 PM) *
OK.

I have to ask a few questions.

Cleveland Mayor said flight 93 landed in Cleveland. Was he mistaken?

What was the debris field miles from Shanksville near Indian Lake? Was that a different plane than 93 that was shot down? Or was this report false?

Also reports that AA 77 and AA 11 did not fly on that day. What up with that? Or is this report false?

If UA 93 was actually airborne, where did it land and what happened to the passengers? Or did it turn around and was shot down near Indian Lake?

I love your site, Rob and you updates that I receive.

I am just honestly more confused now with this new information. I will keep an open mind on this.

Thanks!

ChrisPDX!

If we had the answer to all these questions, we wouldn't be here.

The facts are the facts, that is what we report. And the fact is that UA93 received an ACARS from CMI 7 mins after it's alleged crash, through a remote ground station nearly 500 miles away from Shanksville, according to the documents provided through FOIA.

This is impossible if UA93 crashed in Shanksville or was anywhere near Shanksville.

Here is a post I made a few years back when we discovered the FDR data from "AA77" didnt support an impact with the Pentagon, it is fitting to this discussion as well....

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.p...t&p=9458664

+Quote Post
ChrisPDX
post Dec 7 2011, 07:06 PM
Post #18

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Dec 7 2011, 03:00 PM) *
If we had the answer to all these questions, we wouldn't be here.

The facts are the facts, that is what we report. And the fact is that UA93 received an ACARS from CMI 7 mins after it's alleged crash, through a remote ground station nearly 500 miles away from Shanksville, according to the documents provided through FOIA.

This is impossible if UA93 crashed in Shanksville or was anywhere near Shanksville.

Here is a post I made a few years back when we discovered the FDR data from "AA77" didnt support an impact with the Pentagon, it is fitting to this discussion as well....

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.p...t&p=9458664

Thanks Rob! I appreciate your work.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Dec 7 2011, 07:14 PM
Post #19

Group Icon

QUOTE (ChrisPDX @ Dec 7 2011, 06:06 PM) *
Thanks Rob! I appreciate your work.

Thank you for helping to get this information out.... so we can hopefully one day get the answers to the very grave questions which arise from such alarming information and data.

+Quote Post
ChrisPDX
post Dec 7 2011, 07:29 PM
Post #20

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Dec 7 2011, 03:14 PM) *
Thank you for helping to get this information out.... so we can hopefully one day get the answers to the very grave questions which arise from such alarming information and data.

No worries! I actually impress some of my pilots with the information I have learned from you.

One day on a long flight, the first officer called me into the flight deck. I sat in the jump seat. He wanted to hear more from me about the planes on 911. The Captain wasn't interested, but the FO was. At least I/we got at least one guy thinking at my airline. The FO was impressed about the facts I knew about aircraft and their speeds and limitations. All from you!

Thanks, Rob!

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st November 2014 - 02:48 AM