IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Nara Faa 9/11 Records Torrents, 911datasets.org

9/11 Justice Now
post Dec 21 2011, 09:46 AM
Post #1

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,289

Hi there i was wondering whether anybody has had a chance look at these torrents posted on 911datasets.org?

NARA FOIA 36411 FAA RECORDS Aug 19 2011

http://www.911datasets.org/index.php/NARA_...RDS_Aug_19_2011

NARA FOIA 36411 FAA RECORDS Aug 19 2011 - mp3 Compressed

http://www.911datasets.org/index.php/NARA_..._mp3_Compressed

Does anybody know what the difference will be in regards to the compressed torrent vs the uncompressed torrent
i assume the files contained within the torrent are compress audio recordings, i dont really even understand this.

Wow the uncompressed version is really freaking massive 622.67 GB so i think i will just download the smaller compressed
version for now, i have a download limit of 500gb a month with my isp but downloading 622.67 GB will probably take forever
possible over a week or more, so not even i could download that much in one month plus my pc eats like 800w of power, yes
i have a powerful computing rig running amds fastest x6 processor the 1100T 3.3ghz cpu so my $800 rig eats a fair bit of power
and i will have to leave i running for ages and that costs even more money on the power bill the psu is a whopping 900w that has
to feed all that power and speed, but anyways i want to know if anyone has had a look through this already, i love it when new
information in regards to 9/11 is released to the public, but knowing FOIA request all the good stuff has probably been taken out
edited deleted so in otherwords the data has probably already been cleansed of all the good stuff, but who knows i am just making
assumptions based on speculation. If you have a look at the NARA 911 Commission files available via torrent on 911datasets.org
you will notice like almost half nearly forty percent of the documents have been left out withdrawn and withheld from the public, you
can tell the bastards are hiding something they cleansed the files of course if read through these files there is nothing but useless crap
with black lines through nearly half the writing, gee i wonder why they had to black out half the writing in some of the records, this is what
i base my suspicion on, but who knows hopefully we will find another black hole that OCT will be sucked into so we can quickly bury that
sucker in the ground once and for all.

The OCT is in serious need of another final beating, another final pounding into the ground, as we have seen already the glass in the window
is finally starting to show it cracks soon it shall finally shatter. The OCT is like a hairy beast no matter how many times you hit him with shovel
no matter how many times you shoot him with a gun he just seems to keep on coming.

Hopefully soon we shall finally be able to open the door and see the sunlight and we shall finally see the truth.

Anyhow i am going to take a look and dive through the dumpster or whatever you want to call it. I say lets fire up the gallows and get rid of the
real perps for good and let em hang by their filthy rotting necks, i would personally like to see them tried and executed.

thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bmead
post Jul 24 2013, 03:45 PM
Post #2

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,380

QUOTE (9/11 Justice Now @ Dec 21 2011, 01:46 PM) *
Hi there i was wondering whether anybody has had a chance look at these torrents posted on 911datasets.org?

NARA FOIA 36411 FAA RECORDS Aug 19 2011

http://www.911datasets.org/index.php/NARA_...RDS_Aug_19_2011

NARA FOIA 36411 FAA RECORDS Aug 19 2011 - mp3 Compressed

http://www.911datasets.org/index.php/NARA_..._mp3_Compressed

Does anybody know what the difference will be in regards to the compressed torrent vs the uncompressed torrent
i assume the files contained within the torrent are compress audio recordings, i dont really even understand this.

Wow the uncompressed version is really freaking massive 622.67 GB so i think i will just download the smaller compressed
version for now, i have a download limit of 500gb a month with my isp but downloading 622.67 GB will probably take forever
possible over a week or more, so not even i could download that much in one month plus my pc eats like 800w of power, yes
i have a powerful computing rig running amds fastest x6 processor the 1100T 3.3ghz cpu so my $800 rig eats a fair bit of power
and i will have to leave i running for ages and that costs even more money on the power bill the psu is a whopping 900w that has
to feed all that power and speed, but anyways i want to know if anyone has had a look through this already, i love it when new
information in regards to 9/11 is released to the public, but knowing FOIA request all the good stuff has probably been taken out
edited deleted so in otherwords the data has probably already been cleansed of all the good stuff, but who knows i am just making
assumptions based on speculation. If you have a look at the NARA 911 Commission files available via torrent on 911datasets.org
you will notice like almost half nearly forty percent of the documents have been left out withdrawn and withheld from the public, you
can tell the bastards are hiding something they cleansed the files of course if read through these files there is nothing but useless crap
with black lines through nearly half the writing, gee i wonder why they had to black out half the writing in some of the records, this is what
i base my suspicion on, but who knows hopefully we will find another black hole that OCT will be sucked into so we can quickly bury that
sucker in the ground once and for all.

The OCT is in serious need of another final beating, another final pounding into the ground, as we have seen already the glass in the window
is finally starting to show it cracks soon it shall finally shatter. The OCT is like a hairy beast no matter how many times you hit him with shovel
no matter how many times you shoot him with a gun he just seems to keep on coming.

Hopefully soon we shall finally be able to open the door and see the sunlight and we shall finally see the truth.

Anyhow i am going to take a look and dive through the dumpster or whatever you want to call it. I say lets fire up the gallows and get rid of the
real perps for good and let em hang by their filthy rotting necks, i would personally like to see them tried and executed.

thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

Can someone explain how i view anything on there (9/11 datasets) i can't download stuff in gbs i ay be being simple but torrent and bit rates and so on are not terms i am up to speed with, essentially my interest at the minute is in images, as they are the hardest to completely cleanse. But how to access them to view?

+Quote Post
kawika
post Jul 28 2013, 09:29 PM
Post #3

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,719

QUOTE (bmead @ Jul 24 2013, 02:45 PM) *
Can someone explain how i view anything on there (9/11 datasets) i can't download stuff in gbs i ay be being simple but torrent and bit rates and so on are not terms i am up to speed with, essentially my interest at the minute is in images, as they are the hardest to completely cleanse. But how to access them to view?

I am responsible for obtaining the FAA records seen on 911datasets If you send an email to nineeleven247@yahoo.com with FAA in the subject line, I can send you a WORD document or Excel sheet Finding Aid that will show you the file names and groups files by aircraft.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 12:46 PM