IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hbo - Hot Coffee - Is Justice Being Served? (2011), -= Everyone should see this Documentary =-

datars
post Feb 1 2012, 02:51 PM
Post #1

New Terrorist in Town

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 6

HBO - Hot Coffee - Is Justice Being Served? (2011)(720p-HDTV)(mkv)

Everyone should see this Documentary

This Documentary was mind blowing! I was amazed at the depth of the propaganda a campaigns that twisted the Publicís perception of the American Civil Justice System. One thing that I wished they did better in the film was show how industry actually MAKES MONEY from policies thatís severely injury people. For example McDonalds knew that if they brewed their coffee hotter because it meant higher sales after 700 people injured they continued this practice. The other this this documentary or any other documentary cannot do is show the amount of widespread injustice Caps, Tort Deform, Arbitrations Clauses, and Big Business has done to people all over America, there are thousands of stories like these that will never be heard.

Seinfeld mocked it. Letterman put it on one of his Top Ten lists. More than 15 years later, the McDonald's coffee case continues to be cited as a prime example of how citizens use "frivolous" lawsuits to take unfair advantage of America's legal system. But is that an accurate portrayal of the facts?

First-time filmmaker and former public interest lawyer Susan Saladoff uses the infamous legal battle that began with a spilled cup of coffee to investigate what's behind America's zeal for tort reform - which threatens to restrict the legal rights of everyday citizens and undermine the entire Civil Justice System - in the thought-provoking Documentary HOT COFFEE.

http://neufeldlawfirm.com/blog/personal-in...hbo-documentary

Get the download I put-up on Torrent here
http://concen.org/tracker/torrents-details.php?id=27522
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Feb 1 2012, 09:39 PM
Post #2

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Excellent work by Susan Saladoff! She was on Colbert some months back, and I watched the documentary. It should win some sort of award, because it is extremely informative, though depressing.

Opened my eyes to the criminality of the US Chamber of Commerce. The case of Oliver Diaz in Mississippi was almost too hard to believe.

Few people know about the "binding arbitration" clauses they have entered into.

+Quote Post
datars
post Feb 3 2012, 08:08 PM
Post #3

New Terrorist in Town

QUOTE (amazed! @ Jan 29 2012, 06:39 PM) *
Excellent work by Susan Saladoff! She was on Colbert some months back, and I watched the documentary. It should win some sort of award, because it is extremely informative, though depressing.

Opened my eyes to the criminality of the US Chamber of Commerce. The case of Oliver Diaz in Mississippi was almost too hard to believe.

Few people know about the "binding arbitration" clauses they have entered into.
I made a DVD of this, and handed a copy to a McDonald worker, and told her to LQQK at the Arbitration Clauses after she watches the Documentary. So Saturday she is watching it and will tell me what she thinks coming Monday morning.

+Quote Post
datars
post Aug 2 2012, 05:04 PM
Post #4

New Terrorist in Town

I forgot to post here that I uploaded the DVD

Get it here
http://concen.org/tracker/torrents-details.php?id=28088

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd September 2014 - 08:22 PM