IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
"a Violation Of Trust"

Tamborine man
post Feb 9 2012, 02:43 AM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,315

The 'vision statement' certainly looks promising, and it should be interesting
to see what research from P4T that eventually will be included in this film.

Would love to hear the thoughts about this project from other readers!

"….. – as well as research derived from leading 9/11 truth organizations such as
Architects & Engineers, Firefighters, Military Officers, Pilots and others for 9/11 Truth."

'A Violation of Trust'

"Vision Statement

To achieve our goals, heighten and bring into focus the story, structure, themes, and objectives for executing a well-defined and dramatically compelling story…

· Our focus is to tell a compelling story that not only moves our audience and ignites conversation and debate, but has the power to heal.
· This will be best achieved by presenting a balanced, and well-crafted dramatic story that calls into question what we think we know.
· If we can allow the audience to decide truth for themselves, if we give them the "experience" and "space" in which to question, deny,
invest, dismiss, debate, and seek, we will have succeeded.

We will not aim to seek revenge. That is not the energy of the film.

We will not seek to prosecute, blame, point fingers, or fight "evil."

We aim, for the characters in this film, to find closure. Find understanding and eventually find peace.

Any agenda we have in the storytelling must be invisible in order to have the most powerful impact. This must come from the characters
and the dramatic needs of the story.

If we "hear" the writer, "see" the director or feel preached to by the actors, we have done a great disservice to the film and our audience.

Healing and Forgiveness

The emotional core or center of this film is "the need for healing."

The best way to achieve that is to reveal truth that leads to healing and experience healing that leads to forgiveness.

The events surrounding 911 had world wide catastrophic emotional and psychological consequences changing our world forever.
"A Violation of Trust" is about finding healing through the pursuit of truth.

This is NOT a conspiracy film.

It is quite the opposite.

The story will attempt to achieve this healing through the fight for truth.

Speaking truth to power.

The evidence is to be air tight and accurate so as to avoid holes in storytelling that would in turn create questions of integrity and doubt
surrounding the agenda of the filmmakers. However, this film is not about facts. They are there to support the emotional journey of our
characters and to present a case as to why a new investigation is needed.

If we can achieve a sense of purging through the act of facing our demons and fears directly, we will take our audience on an emotional,
visceral, journey.

Everything is Not What it Seems

A second theme of the movie, calls into question what we know, what we don't know, and what we think we know. This will give us a real
sense of dramatic tension and opportunity for powerful debate.

Loss

Here is the universal piece of the story that speaks directly to the heart of the film.

Here is the Humanity.

Here lies the reason for the film.

The anchors of this film are the families who lost loved ones on 911.

This is Universal.

This is what we can all relate most to.

The psychology of this will be of great importance in telling this story.

The audience must be asking themselves, what would I do in this situation?

What would I be willing to fight for if I lost someone on 911 and felt that the 911 commission was false?

Something wasn't right.

Howard Cohen
Executive Producer
386-316-0842 (24/7)"

http://actorsandartistsfor911truth.com/confess.htm

Cheers

This post has been edited by Tamborine man: Feb 9 2012, 02:50 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Feb 10 2012, 04:14 PM
Post #2

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 331

I've heard of this film, but I bet it won't make it into the local theater. whistle.gif

+Quote Post
A. Syed
post Feb 10 2012, 06:28 PM
Post #3

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,358

It will feature Woody Harrelson as DRG, which makes me cautiously optimistic.

However, Craig McKee of the Truth and Shadows blog spoke with the exec director, Howard Cohen, by phone, and here's what Craig said in an email:

However...

The Pentagon is OUT of the movie, just as I feared it would be. Shanksville isn't in either.
I won't go into all the details now because I'll be putting it in an article just as fast as I can write it. But I will say this: EVERYTHING I was concerned about has turned out to be completely justified.

The film does indeed lean on the LIHOP angle, leaving open the idea that al-Qaeda had to have received help in order to pull off the attacks. Mr. Cohen also believes that a woman could win the presidency while calling for a new investigation as part of her platform.

Will the movie peak people's interest and get them looking into the facts more deeply as Mr. Cohen hopes, or will the "light" approach fall short of challenging people's assumptions about the war on terror and the real reasons for 9/11.

We can all draw our own conclusions about this.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 03:22 AM