IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Kevin Ryan To Speak About Pentagon "attack" At Farrakhan Conference

A. Syed
post Feb 22 2012, 04:11 AM
Post #1

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,358

On a related note (to this), here is Kevin Ryan's outline for his own speech. Look how the Pentagon is framed. Pretty maddening to eyes of a Pentagon truther like myself but not surprising; he frames "What hit? Missile or Plane?" as if it's a requirement to acknowledge that something "hit" the building. He never seems to consider the possibility that no airborne object hit the building. Naturally, given the stance he has revealed himself to have on this issue over the past year, it's predictable that he'll use the opportunity to argue that a large plane crashed into the Pentagon, and will cite Legge, Chandler, Cole, etc.

This post has been edited by A. Syed: Feb 22 2012, 04:14 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Feb 22 2012, 11:45 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

Yeah, and "Flight 93 incident" doesn't look too promising either...

+Quote Post
A. Syed
post Feb 22 2012, 07:19 PM
Post #3

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,358

As Craig McKee pointed out to me, the name of the book was "The Pet Goat," not "My Pet Goat." So we have an error of fact in the outline.

+Quote Post
Aldo Marquis CIT
post Feb 22 2012, 08:41 PM
Post #4

Citizen Investigator

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 10

He apparently also covers the hijackers being alive disinfo and the mineta/Cheney non-issue.

These guys are ridiculous going about theories that have been debunked or represents dead end research. It's sad that Ryan uses the ae911truth banner as a platform to teach people about garbage.

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Feb 22 2012, 10:36 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

QUOTE (Aldo Marquis CIT @ Feb 23 2012, 01:41 AM) *
He apparently also covers the hijackers being alive disinfo and the mineta/Cheney non-issue.

These guys are ridiculous going about theories that have been debunked or represents dead end research. It's sad that Ryan uses the ae911truth banner as a platform to teach people about garbage.

Yeah, he recently opened a blog about the inconsistencies with the C130, but said this in the middle of the "intrigue"

It was reported that Lt. Col. O’Brien turned on the news after he witnessed Flight 77 hit the Pentagon, and that’s when he and his crew finally learned what most of us already knew — that the nation was under attack. It was claimed by MSgt Rosenthal that, at this time, “We circled. We loitered briefly.”

Source

He knows this claim is clearly false. Subtle to those who haven't done any research on the subject. Which is the audience he has.

"I distinctly remember having a difficult time keeping the AA flight in sight after we turned back to the east to follow it per a request from Wash. Departure Control. When I saw the initial explosion I was not able to see exactly where or what it had impacted, but remember trying to approximate a position to give to ATC. It was then that I was able to see the sun reflecting off the Potomac and the runway at Wash. Nat'l and thought to myself that the AA flight must have had some sort of IFE (in flight emergency) and was trying to make it back to National Airport."

"When I saw the initial explosion I was not able to see exactly where or what it had impacted, but remember trying to approximate a position to give to ATC."
-Lt. Col. Steve O'Brien

He'll put his "truther cape" on with regards to the Pentagon, but be sure to push "impact" every time.

This post has been edited by onesliceshort: Feb 22 2012, 10:36 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2014 - 09:35 PM