IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Arizona Sheriff: Obama Birth Certificate Forged, ABC News

Rating 5 V

rob balsamo
post Mar 2 2012, 01:53 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

video platform
video management
video solutions
video player

By BEN FORER
March 1, 2012

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County, Ariz., said today that he and his investigators have evidence that President Obama's birth certificate is a forgery. He also raised questions about the authenticity of Obama's selective service registration, though critics quickly accused him of pandering for votes.

"We believe probable cause exists indicating that forgery and fraud may have been committed, not only in President Obama's long-form birth certificate, but more disturbing evidence suggests that another fraud may have been committed regarding his selected service registration card," Arpaio, 79, said at a press conference. "Based on all of the evidence presented and investigated I cannot in good faith report to you that these documents are authentic."

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/obamas-birt...42#.T1BgG3lMWnA
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
elreb
post Mar 4 2012, 12:08 AM
Post #2

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,617

Barack Obama only has one problem.

Barack’s mother Stanley Ann Dunham never left Hawaii before and during or after 1961.

His major problem is that his father was married to Kezia Obama.

Auma Obama was born in 1960 and Barack was born in 1961.

Obama was a bastard…that is the secret…

+Quote Post
23investigator
post Mar 4 2012, 05:38 AM
Post #3

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,467

QUOTE (elreb @ Mar 4 2012, 01:38 PM) *
Barack Obama only has one problem.

Obama was a bastard…that is the secret…

Dear 'elreb'

This is probably treading dangerous ground with you.

But, we cannot help who we are born too.

BUT, most definitely, we have a responsibility to represent that truthfully.

If, President Obama, has not done this.

As sure as day and the long nights.

TIME, will reveal this.

Robert S

+Quote Post
elreb
post Mar 4 2012, 07:22 PM
Post #4

“Caesarion” or Ptolemy XV Philopator Philometor Caesar was the bastard son of Cleopatta VII and Julius Caesar…

This does not make you a bad person….

That said…I feel that Obama is withholding the obvious…

+Quote Post
GroundPounder
post Mar 5 2012, 06:27 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 315

QUOTE (elreb @ Mar 2 2012, 10:22 PM) *
This does not make you a bad person….

by their deeds ye shall know them...

+Quote Post
23investigator
post Mar 5 2012, 06:55 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 5,467

QUOTE (GroundPounder @ Mar 5 2012, 07:57 PM) *
by their deeds ye shall know them...

Dear 'GroundPounder'

Indeed.

As it equally applies to all of us.

Sheriff Arpaio, if it is correct, he is '79'.
Looks in remarkable good shape.

Of course he is going to have his knockers.
But his action, is one deed, that on the face of it looks highly commendable.

Lets hope, President Obama, has the courage to address it.

Robert S

+Quote Post
Lasthorseman
post Mar 5 2012, 10:44 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 360

There have been videos of both Barry and Michelle claiming their homeland as Kenya plus the increasing efforts of states to nullify NDAA, create their own local currencies, kick the TSA out of airports etc. Do I sense shades of Prof Panarin and or is my main theme of the deliberate destruction of America correct in relation to the abuse of corporate power.

YA BUT.......hey guys.....the reference here is ABC The lamestream of lamestream so there is a reason for the story and there is a reason for the story at this particular point in our galactic place in space time. We just have to lower our intelligence a tad to figure out what that motivation is. My immediate guess would be to marginalize the Sherriff.

+Quote Post
elreb
post Mar 5 2012, 11:26 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (Lasthorseman @ Mar 5 2012, 04:44 PM) *
There have been videos of both Barry and Michelle claiming their homeland as Kenya

This is pretty funny…

I watched the video and Michelle said nothing wrong.

As an example, my wife’s home country is Italy and my home country is Germany.

We were both born in America.

Both school and family records show that Obama’s mother was living in Hawaii when he was born.

I do agree that the long form birth certificate appears to be modified.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Apr 19 2012, 05:29 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Lawyers representing the current sitting President of the United States of America have been forced, under penalty of perjury, to admit that the long-form birth certificate presented by the White House in April of 2011 is a total forgery.

In a NJ ballot access eligibility case spawned by Tea Party activists, attorneys representing Obama had to admit the document presented to the American people by Obama himself is actually knowingly faked and was used to fool the American public into believing a complete fabrication.

Continue reading on Examiner.com Obama officially ineligible - Denver Conspiracy | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-offi...1#ixzz1sWY63UNm

+Quote Post
GroundPounder
post Apr 19 2012, 06:36 PM
Post #10

Member No.: 315

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Apr 17 2012, 08:29 PM) *
Lawyers representing the current sitting President of the United States of America have been forced, under penalty of perjury, to admit that the long-form birth certificate presented by the White House in April of 2011 is a total forgery.

In a NJ ballot access eligibility case spawned by Tea Party activists, attorneys representing Obama had to admit the document presented to the American people by Obama himself is actually knowingly faked and was used to fool the American public into believing a complete fabrication.

Continue reading on Examiner.com Obama officially ineligible - Denver Conspiracy | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-offi...1#ixzz1sWY63UNm

and people said 2012 wasn't going to be weird..

+Quote Post
Aldo Marquis CIT
post Apr 19 2012, 07:47 PM
Post #11

Citizen Investigator

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 10

What could be the most shocking aspect of the situation, however, may be the fact that Obama and his attorneys have crafted an argument that truly boggles the mind.

In a direct assault on everything the citizens of the USA take for granted, in layman’s terms, his attorneys literally made the argument during a hearing on April 10th that because the document was so obviously faked and could not possibly be considered proof of citizenship, the document itself should not be allowed as evidence in the case.

Is this satire? This is insane.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Apr 19 2012, 08:29 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Update on the Purpura and Moran New Jersey Obama Ballot Access Objection
Update on the Purpura and Moran New Jersey Obama Ballot Access
Objection

By Mario Apuzzo, Esq.
April 10, 2012
Updated April 14, 2012

Today, April 10, 2012, Nicholas E. Purpura and Theodore T. Moran had their Barack Obama primary ballot objection heard by Deputy Director and Administrative Law Judge, Jeff S. Masin, at the Office of Administrative Law, 9 Quakerbridge Plaza, Mercerville (Hamilton Twp.), New Jersey 08619. The case started about 9:30 a.m. and lasted to about 1:00 p.m. I represented the Objectors. Mr. Obama was represented by Alexandra Hill of the firm of Genova, Burn & Giantomasi of Newark, New Jersey.

We argued that Mr. Obama has not met his burden of showing that he is eligible to be on the New Jersey primary ballot by showing that he is a “natural born Citizen.” We argued that he has not presented any evidence to the New Jersey Secretary of State showing who he is and that he was born in the United States. We also argued that as a matter of law, Obama is not a “natural born Citizen” because he was born to a father who was not a U.S. citizen.

Obama’s attorney made a motion to dismiss the Objection in its entirety. She argued that it was not relevant to being placed on the ballot whether Mr. Obama is a “natural born Citizen,” where he was born, and whether he was born to U.S. citizen parents. She said that no law in New Jersey obligated him to produce any such evidence in order to get on the primary ballot. We argued that Mr. Obama under the Constitution has to be a “natural born Citizen.” We argued that under New Jersey law (the state constitution, statutes, and case law), Mr. Obama must show that he is qualified for the office he wishes to occupy and that includes showing that he is a “natural born Citizen,” which includes presenting evidence of who he is, where he was born, and that he was born to two U.S. citizen parents. We argued that the Secretary of State has a constitutional obligation not to place any ineligible candidates on the election ballot. Judge Masin denied Obama’s motion to dismiss and the case proceeded to trial.

After calling to the witness stand Mr. Moran and Mr. Purpura, who gave testimony as to why they brought the ballot challenge, and introducing documents showing there is a question as to Mr. Obama’s identity, I called Brian Wilcox to testify as an internet image expert. Mr. Wilcox was going to testify on how the Obama April 27, 2011, long-form birth certificate has been altered and manipulated either by computer software or by a human or both, producing a forged documents, and that since the image is not reliable, we need to see the original paper version. Obama’s lawyer objected to my proffered testimony. I then offered that I would not need to have Mr. Wilcox testify, provided that Obama stipulated that the internet image of his birth certificate could not be used as evidence by either Judge Masin or the New Jersey Secretary of States and that he presented to the court or the Secretary of State no other evidence of his identity or place of birth. Judge Masin also asked Obama’s attorney whether she would so stipulate. She did so stipulate, agreeing that both the court and the Secretary of State cannot rely on the internet birth certificate as evidence of Obama’s place of birth and that Obama has produced no other evidence to the court regarding his place of birth. She also argued that Obama has no legal obligation to produce any such evidence to get on the primary ballot. Judge Masin then took the issue under advisement. Having produced absolutely no evidence of his eligibility for the Office of President, Judge Masin will decide whether as a matter of law Obama has a legal duty to produce such evidence before he may be placed on the New Jersey ballot in light of the pending objection filed against him. If he decides that he does, then the Objection will be successful. If he decides that Obama has no such legal obligation, the Objection would fail on the first issue.

(my emphasis added above)

Source - http://puzo1.blogspot.com/

I haven't viewed these yet.... but these are the videos of the court hearings in which the Lawyer for Obama admitted (stipulated) that the Long Form Birth Certificate indeed is a forgery.

+Quote Post
lurker
post Apr 22 2012, 05:54 PM
Post #13

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,061

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Apr 20 2012, 01:29 AM) *
I haven't viewed these yet.... but these are the videos of the court hearings in which the Lawyer for Obama admitted

this time one almost could have hold his breath.

But the judge shocked Apuzzo when, at 6:26 p.m., Apuzzo opened his e-mail to find a message from Masin saying that the Obama campaign had prevailed on both points. Said the judge, in so many words: As far as I’m concerned, Obama was born in Hawaii.

Obama eligibility: NJ ALJ ducks issues

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post May 18 2012, 04:54 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

'Obama was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii': President's OWN literary agency promotional booklet from 1991 claims he WAS born in Africa

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21...l#ixzz1vFyxDxfV

+Quote Post
A. Syed
post May 18 2012, 05:04 PM
Post #15

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,358

I think President Obama and "Cosmos" should get together for coffee and swap stories about how they continually change their bios.

+Quote Post
A. Syed
post May 19 2012, 02:39 PM
Post #16

Conflicting info:

Some sources do indeed very strongly suggest a Kenya birthplace, such as the one revealed a few days ago. Other sources, which go back quite a long time (to 1990 or so) do say he was born in Hawaii.

Pre-2007:

http://bit.ly/J1y7g5

http://usat.ly/J1y83z

http://bit.ly/J1ybMB

http://bit.ly/J1ydEf

http://bit.ly/J1yebi

http://bit.ly/J1yjfh

I'm of course just trying to be balanced here, pointing out that contrary info exists... I am deeply suspicious, at this point, of the Hawaii birth story. There have been multiple reports, including from Kenyan news sources, that declare Obama was born in Kenya. Then there's the questionable birth certificate released last year. Then there is the case of Barack and Michelle themselves committing what many perceive as slip-ups at the podium, like when Michelle was at an AIDS conference and referred to Obama's home country of Kenya... which of course the "debunkers" try and spin as "place where his ancestors are from."

+Quote Post
Aldo Marquis CIT
post May 19 2012, 03:07 PM
Post #17

Citizen Investigator

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 10

BI has been known to be used as a CIA front company.

[...]

According to a lengthy article in the New York Times in 1977, the co-founder of the company told the newspaper that "Eldridge Haynes [the other founder] had provided cover for four CIA employees in various countries between 1955 and 1960".

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_In...ation#section_7

I guess they can make that 5 CIA employees lol.

Obama=CIA man

F*cking A man...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW9cCWm53H4...be_gdata_player

This post has been edited by Aldo Marquis CIT: May 19 2012, 03:09 PM

+Quote Post
A. Syed
post May 19 2012, 03:15 PM
Post #18

QUOTE (Aldo Marquis CIT @ May 19 2012, 02:07 PM) *

Like!

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jul 17 2012, 07:35 PM
Post #19

Group Icon

The latest...

(not sure if this was on Mainstream Media today as I really don't watch that crap anymore... but i wouldn't be surprised if it weren't)

Arpaio Obama probe finds 'National Security Threat'

"“Although I am having a difficult time deciding who to forward this information to given the fact that the obvious choices report directly to the president, I cannot stand by and hold on to information that threatens to weaken national security,” Arpaio said.

Read more - http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/arpaio-obama-pr...ecurity-threat/

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Jul 18 2012, 09:01 AM
Post #20

Member No.: 331

I don't like the sheriff for other reasons, but that does not mean that he's wrong on this issue.

He's probably right.

National Security? That's kinda like Democracy, right? Or Rule Of Law?

It's already been compromised. The nation's government is NOT secure, if one is talking in the sense of "govt of the people and by the people and for the people". It was lost a long time ago.

Just as Bill Clinton demonstrated that an unconvicted felon could run the government OK, Obama has demonstrated that a NOT natural born citizen can run the government (into the ground).

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2014 - 04:43 AM