IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Msnbc The Saudis And 911

Lasthorseman
post Mar 3 2012, 09:15 PM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 360

I'm actually embarrassed to bring this up. Lamestream media injecting the theme of Saudi involvement in 911 rather than looking at Mr My Pet Goat, Darth Cheney and the rest of the PNAC crowd and or failing to mention the great Saudi airlift when everything else was grounded.

The propaganda gets offensive here in a retardedly evil cognitive dissonance way.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Obwon
post Mar 4 2012, 04:48 AM
Post #2

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,712

QUOTE (Lasthorseman @ Mar 3 2012, 08:15 PM) *
I'm actually embarrassed to bring this up. Lamestream media injecting the theme of Saudi involvement in 911 rather than looking at Mr My Pet Goat, Darth Cheney and the rest of the PNAC crowd and or failing to mention the great Saudi airlift when everything else was grounded.

The propaganda gets offensive here in a retardedly evil cognitive dissonance way.

U betcha it's offensive. CSI, NCIS and a host of other tv cop and spy shows keep using 911, the patriots act and other errata to reinforce the view that there's nothing out of order. Knowing how short the attention span of the public is in this electronic age, it's rather depressing, to see propaganda go unquestioned, even when it should make no sense to the casual observer.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Mar 4 2012, 12:14 PM
Post #3

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Apparently the recent ruling by the judge is what has brought this back to the front burner.

Depends on how the MSM plays it--they are probably going to ignore it--but in a sense the story simply reinforces the OCT in the public's eye.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st November 2014 - 12:32 AM