IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
P4t On History Channel This Weekend, America's Book Of Secrets - Pentagon

rob balsamo
post Mar 29 2012, 01:45 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

For those interested, our work will be used in an upcoming Episode of America's Book Of Secrets on H2 - History Channel.

I have no idea what the final content/context of the show will be aside from the description below... however, feel free to provide your review after watching.

(they really liked my animations from "9/11: Attack On The Pentagon", so they asked me for a license to use)

http://www.history.com/shows/americas-book...crets/episodes/

The Pentagon

Premiere Date: 03/31/2012

It is the epicenter of America's military operations... a five-sided fortress with a single purpose--to defend the United States and its citizens. But behind the concrete walls and re-enforced windows are secrets. Enter the headquarters of the U.S. Department of Defense and explore the complex operations and top-secret business conducted at the largest low-rise office building in the world. How did the Pentagon get its unusual shape? How many people work at the Pentagon? What covert intelligence gathering organizations operate within the military compound--and how are their secrets protected? What top-secret information was compromised from the attack on September 11th? How quickly did the building and its tenants get back to business as usual? For seven decades, the Pentagon has been an icon of American strength and military excellence. But more impressive than the building itself are the secrets held there...until now.

TVPG
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Mar 29 2012, 02:43 PM
Post #2

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

I've watched that show a few times, and hopefully will see this one. Now that I have a DVD, I can record it!

+Quote Post
Quest
post Mar 29 2012, 06:53 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 145

We could always use a little more publicity. cheers.gif

This post has been edited by Quest: Mar 29 2012, 06:54 PM

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Apr 4 2012, 05:01 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

+Quote Post
Aldo Marquis CIT
post Apr 4 2012, 06:13 PM
Post #5

Citizen Investigator

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 10

It's hilarious. DC approach (not the NTSB flight path) and NoC flight path impact.

Rick Newman, author of Firefight: Inside the Battle to save the Pentagon, and their animation basically describe a north of or over the Pentagon overpass, DC approach flight path,

"as it was getting close to the pentagon, it actually did a 360 - so it flew basically over the pentagon, flew around -once- and as it was doing that it was descending."

...exactly like Dulles ATC Danielle O'Brien describes.

O'Brien went to the Pentagon to see what happened for herself, making her ever more certain that the Pentagon was a secondary target, and that the hijackers overshot or missed the White House.

"I've been down to the Pentagon and stood on the hillside and imagined where, according to what I saw on the radar, that flight would have come from," she says. "And I think that they came eastbound and because sun was in their eyes that morning, and because the White House was beyond a grove of trees, I think they couldn't see it. It was too fast. They came over that Pentagon or saw it just in front of them. You can't miss the Pentagon. It's so telltale by its shape and its size, and they said, 'Look, there it is. Take that. Get that.' They certainly could have had the White House if they had seen it."
http://abcnews.go.com/2020/Story?id=124266&page=3 or
http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123822&page=1

Does this sound like what either of them are describing?

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Apr 4 2012, 06:30 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

QUOTE (Aldo Marquis CIT @ Apr 4 2012, 06:13 PM) *
It's hilarious. DC approach (not the NTSB flight path) and NoC flight path impact.

Yes, and to be quite honest (for those reading), i havent had the chance yet to view the full show.

So for those who have, feel free to post your reviews. Or, if you find it online and authorized by the creators, feel free to post it here. (such as Hulu or what-have-you)

Edit - It appears to be on their website. Full Episode.

http://www.history.com/shows/americas-book...ts-the-pentagon

(although the embed function is disabled)

This post has been edited by rob balsamo: Apr 4 2012, 06:37 PM

+Quote Post
Craig Ranke CIT
post Apr 4 2012, 07:58 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 75

Reply meant for other post in thread so reposted there.

This post has been edited by Craig Ranke CIT: Apr 4 2012, 10:15 PM

+Quote Post
Craig Ranke CIT
post Apr 4 2012, 10:13 PM
Post #8

Member No.: 75

QUOTE (Aldo Marquis CIT @ Apr 4 2012, 11:13 PM) *

Yep. Consistently working to blend the true DC approach and/or North of Citgo approach with the fraudulent official west of the river and/or South of Citgo flight path for confusion has clearly been their M.O. since day one.

Amongst other things they did it with the National Geographic special from 2004 (example, example, example), the NTSB animation released in 2006, the FAA/NORAD animation released in 2008, and via contradictory dubious alleged witnesses such as Mike Walter since 9/11/2001.

So it's certainly no surprise that this meme has continued with this new History Channel special.

They know that by having the media, some suspect witnesses, AND official sources all blending the paths it makes it seem like there is a reasonable margin of error between the two when of course this isn't remotely the case.

This is of course why we have worked so hard all of these years to explain the difference and make this crystal clear in our presentations such as "How They Pulled It Off" and "The 2nd Plane Cover Story".

This is also how we know those who claim to be experts on the side of "9/11 Truth" who have studied this information closely, yet continue to mirror this systematic deliberate effort by the media/govt to conflate the two completely different and irreconcilable approaches, are being intentionally dishonest.

This post has been edited by Craig Ranke CIT: Apr 5 2012, 01:57 AM

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Apr 5 2012, 02:19 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 331

I watched about 20 minutes or so and could tell it was just another plain vanilla propaganda piece. I was feeling sleepy and went to bed. Did not record.

+Quote Post
Johnny Angel
post Apr 5 2012, 11:43 PM
Post #10

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 956

I just watched the whole show from the link above.. Unless I missed something, it appears to me that this program supports the offical Govt conspiracy theory, maybe even exaggerating the damage of the exploding jet fuel, and roof fires.
No hints of anything but a B-757 passenger jet striking the Pentagon.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st September 2014 - 06:09 PM