IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Secrets Of Prometheus Film Leaked!

Quest
post Mar 31 2012, 10:07 PM
Post #1

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 145

A very informative peice by Alex Jones. The elite are nothing more then juvenile, narcissistic, delusional wack-jobs if they truely believe this crap.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/secrets-of-pro...ilm-leaked.html

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
23investigator
post Apr 3 2012, 07:28 AM
Post #2

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,467

QUOTE (Quest @ Apr 1 2012, 11:37 AM) *
A very informative peice by Alex Jones. The elite are nothing more then juvenile, narcissistic, delusional wack-jobs if they truely believe this crap.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/secrets-of-pro...ilm-leaked.html

Dear 'Quest'

At times, it would be nice if "Mr Jones", would not talk so loud, but in this instance he seems rather subdued, 'keeping the secret to himself'.

History has shown the "sinister back ground", cannot help but reveal itself, so guess everybody has to be patient and wait.

Robert S

+Quote Post
lunk
post Apr 5 2012, 06:32 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

i think it is just people, elite-minded, very rich people, doing all this, blaming it on aliens for a scapegoat.

Yes, there are advances happening today, but these are "given" to us, and usually turn out to be the chains of future enslavement.
i think people have been around on this planet for millions of years, and civilizations have been raised and collapsed, with all that knowledge archived.
Electricity, radio, space travel, could all be hidden inventions of man discovered in civilizations of the past.

Look at how the internet has almost become a necessity.
Yet, with this advancement in control, gives an opportunity for the individual to have more power to communicate with others, world wide.

...i like to create, i think that is what "creation" is all about.
It's the ability to create new things and ideas, in a space that goes on forever. This, belongs to each, and every one of us, not just a dominant minority, or aliens from someplace else.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 12:46 PM