Cia Links To Al Qaeda And The Nato Bombings In The Balkans
Apr 17 2012, 05:22 PM
Group: Student Forum Pilot
Joined: 3-December 11
From: Everett, WA, USA
Member No.: 6,507
CIA links to Al Qaeda and the NATO Bombings in the Balkans was a war crime and another undeclared US war.
1992 to 1999 US/NATO bombing in the Balkans was a war crime parts 1 to 3
Dick McManus for Congress, 2nd CD-WA, 2012
Democrat, Everett/Mill Creek, WA
Chief Warrant Officer/counterintelligence special agent, US Army, retired.
Where I stand on all the issues
I request your endorsement.
I am not happy with the bad votes by Rep. Rick Larsen regarding defense spending and the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.
I think I have issues to bring up that nobody else will touch and I am willing to state up front where I stand on all the issues.
I believe that in order for the citizens to know who they really are, public officials and candidate must speak up on all issues, not just local and state issues. Some national issues go to the very heart of who they are. We need to do away with the non-partisan office. There is no such thing.
I find fault with his lack of leadership (failure to speak up) on very important issues. For example, against the wars, why we must prosecute AWOL Bush et al and others, and why we need a new investigation of the mass murder on 9/11.
I believe that in order for the citizens to know who they really are, public officials and candidate must speak up on all issues, not just local and state issues. Some national issues go to the very heart of who they are.
1. I support adding a statement to the Democratic Party platform that says, "Human evolution is a fact." Why? Because it is the duty of honorable citizens to speak truth to those who run for office who are anti-science.
2. I want the Democratic Party platform to say “Population growth is a problem.” Because I believe this is an answer to peak oil and global climate change and the shortage of fresh water.
3. I demand the prosecution of Bush et. al. for high crimes and war crimes and Obama for nonfesance in office and he is an accessory after the fact to war crimes for failing to prosecute.
We can lead by example and when we say the pledge of alliances ….with liberty and justice for all…I am going to add “ESPECIALLY FOR BUSH AND KISSINGER.”
4. I demand a new investigation of the mass murder on 9/11.
5. I support requiring the super rich to pay more into social security.
6. I support publically financed campaigns for public office.
7. I am against the Coal Trains, but Rep. Rick Larsen wants to keep the trains a-rolling along.
8. I want to see a new WPA set up to help reduce unemployment.
9. I want a new Congressional Hearing about the CIA's plot to kill JFK given that we still have newsmen like Chris Matthews saying Oswald was the lone assassin.
Apr 20 2012, 08:48 PM
Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Joined: 31-December 07
Member No.: 2,617
It has never been a secret that Al Qaeda and the CIA is the same person.
Dynamo the magician can put your cell phone in a beer bottle…
Congress will never change anything unless someone is making a profit!
There is a solution…
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 01:19 PM|