IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Hi Everybody!, Glad to be part of the best 9/11 forum

Craig McKee
post May 4 2012, 03:50 PM
Post #1

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 6,305

Hi all,

I am the creator of the 9/11 blog Truth and Shadows, and I'm really pleased to be participating in this excellent forum.

When I started my blog, I was writing more about areas of research that would potentially be of interest to people who were just beginning to learn about 9/11 truth and the movement. I wanted to have a site that As the site has evolved (and I learned more myself), my chosen role became more like that of a beat reporter with the Truth Movement as my beat. A journalistic approach rather than a scientific one or an academic one.

I hope this gives me an opportunity to inform people about certain key developments in the movement and to take a stand on recurring issues (like the systematic attempt to discredit Pentagon evidence). I became a supporter of CIT and Pilots very early on, even before fully realizing how they'd been attacked. I joined 911blogger and was banned within a week and a half. I accused Mike Walter of being a liar, and they didn't seem to like that.

Glad to be here! (http://truthandshadows.wordpress.com)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
KP50
post May 4 2012, 08:27 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1,044

Welcome Craig - your blog was timely and the comments section must have quickly made you realise the sort of people who inhabit the world of "9/11 Truth", both the good and the bad. I haven't been as active in recent months as have been too busy but I am a regular reader.

And yes, this is the best 9/11 forum.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Craig McKee   Hi Everybody!   May 4 2012, 03:50 PM
- - KP50   Welcome Craig - your blog was timely and the comme...   May 4 2012, 08:27 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2014 - 08:06 AM