Dick Mcmanus For Congress, 2nd Cd-wa, 2012
May 21 2012, 09:54 PM
Group: Student Forum Pilot
Joined: 3-December 11
From: Everett, WA, USA
Member No.: 6,507
I spoke up yesteray about our 9/11 truth movement at our 2nd Congressional, WA state, Democratic Party Caucus.
Dick McManus for Congress, 2nd CD-WA, 2012
Democrat, Everett/Mill Creek, WA
Chief Warrant Officer/counterintelligence special agent, US Army, retired.
Where I stand on all the issues
Background of why I stand on issues:
I request your endorsement.
I find fault with the leadership of our Democratic Party (failure to speak up) on very important issues. For example, those who failed to stand up against the wars and refuse to demand a new investigation of the mass murder on 9/11. Every candidate running for election in 2012 who does not stand up for the prosecution of Bush et. al is a COWARD.
I am not happy with the bad votes by Rep. Rick Larsen regarding defense spending and the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Civilian deaths in Iraq
1. I support adding a statement to the Democratic Party platform that says, "Human evolution is a fact." Why? Because to prove that human evolution is false you will have to come up with one hell of a lot of evidence. “Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you are right.”
2. I want the Democratic Party platform to say “Population growth is a problem.” Because I believe this is an answer to peak oil and global climate change and the shortage of fresh water.
3. I demand the prosecution of Bush et. al. for high crimes and war crimes.
We can lead by example and when we say the pledge of alliances ….with liberty and justice for all…I am going to add “ESPECIALLY FOR BUSH AND KISSINGER.”
4. I demand a new investigation of the mass murder on 9/11.
Microscopic chips of the explosive, Nano-thermate were found in the dust. For more information see my website:
A summary of the hard evidence.
9/11 Truthers Demand a New Investigation
5. I support requiring the super rich to pay more into social security. Save Social Security by Scrapping the Cap http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vufyfW8GpLw
6. I support publically financed campaigns for public office.
7. I am against the Coal Trains, but Rep. Rick Larsen wants to keep the trains a-rolling along.
8. I want to see a new WPA set up to help reduce unemployment.
9. I want a new Congressional Hearing about the CIA's plot to kill JFK given that we still have newsmen like Chris Matthews saying Oswald was the lone assassin.
The necessity of helping the sick and the poor.
Proverbs 3:27instructs those to not withhold goods from the deserving when it's in their power to do so.
Jesus defined the Christian's role of aiding the needy in Matthew 25: 35-41 and speak out against religious hypocrites in Matthew 23.
The idea of wealth redistribution isn't new - Luke the Apostle actually advocated for it in Acts 4, in a passage called "Believers Share Their Possessions."
• We need to re-name the Reagan airport after William E. Dodd. History matters.
• William E. Dodd, was the US ambassador to Germany starting in 1933. He repeated requested to his bosses back at the State Department to allow him to make one sort of protest or another regarding the Nazis' treatment of the Jews. Invariably, his requests were denied.
• The Nazis paid attention to their image in the United States. They never abandoned their penchant for violence, but early on they sometimes moderated it .
Nuclear power is not "clean and green" and nuclear power plant safety risks concerns are under reported. Want to be really scared of nuclear power? Read Fission Stories Nuclear Power's Secrets
check out my online book - a work in progress:
SOME UNKNOWN HISTORY OF THE U.S.
and learn about the crimes of the CIA and US war crimes, etc.
A summary of real US Conspiracies
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 26th June 2016 - 04:53 PM|