IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Suspected Gov Agent - Goodoldave - Releases 77 Fdr Serial Number...on Ats?

911analyzer
post Jul 31 2012, 03:09 PM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,828

I had made a thread about the missing black box serial numbers over at ATS, sourcing that of course from the original article here, and now a highly suspected government agent has claimed to give us the FDR serial number from AA 77? That of course was missing from the headers in the NTSB csv file.

rolleyes.gif Yeah right. I think he's given us a false number, to test and see what kind of resources we have to really investigate it, if we DID have the actual number. What total BS.

The content in question:

The serial number of the black box for flight 77 is AA-L36657H. AA is the two letter flight registration of the owner (American Airlines), L36657 is the individual device serial number (the leading L3 means it was manufactured by L3 Aviation Recorders), and H is the consecutive letter for the 8th flight recorder that was installed in that aircraft since it was first put into service. Or, am I just making this up off the top of my head?

http://www.atsadgrab.com/forum/thread...pg7#pid14666016

Thread:
http://www.atsadgrab.com/forum/thread467461/pg1

Lookout, is all I can say. They may be testing, fishing for who would be involved on the inside for information lookup.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
911analyzer
post Jul 31 2012, 03:14 PM
Post #2

Now wait a minute. Why are ats links auto censored here, when at ATS, P4T links are not censored? It's true they banned Rob, but are still allowing P4T research on their site.

That ain't right, Rob. I think you should take that off. Cause now, wtf, I can't even post this story here, cause the links don't work.

+Quote Post
911analyzer
post Jul 31 2012, 03:19 PM
Post #3

Bingo. I think I am exactly right. I think they are testing, to try and find out the invasive do gooders infesting their rats nest.

Look at this exchange:

Originally posted by captiva
I very rarely ever post in a 9/11 thread but I am drawn to asking a question. Its a simple question as I like to keep things simple and is asked of ol Dave and Hooper.

Why have the serial numbers not been released?

easy, yea?

respects to you all.

GoodOldDave:
Released by who? The DOJ isn't going to release the SNs because the SNs is information that belongs to the individual airlines, not the gov't, so they're not going to release it to the public any more than the DMV is going to release the VIN of your neighbor's truck. Even I know that. If you want that information you're going to have to get it from the airlines, and as it was already pointed out, noone here even bothered to actually ask the airlines to see if they're even trying to keep it a secret.

Now how about answering my question- what would you do with the SNs even if you did get them? Unless you can show you have some method of actually being able to reference such information, then this is nothing more than inflating a non-issue to absurd proportions to make it as spooky-scary sounding as possible. "Ooooh, oooh, they won't tell us the serial numbers for the black box, that TOTALLY proves conspiracy" is getting pretty lame as conspiracy mongoring goes. You have to know that.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jul 31 2012, 03:31 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

First, our 'bad word' filters the ATS website as it is loaded with ad's, spyware and malware, so we protect our readers from such malicious activity. If you wish to post a link to ATS, just wrap it in code tags (read our help section on how to do it, or just ask). This is where both "truthers" and "duhbunkers" agree, you should clear all ATS cookies after visiting ATS.

Secondly, you might want to ask the person claiming to have the serial numbers for AA77 FDR, for a source.

I have strolled through the ATS threads, a guy named "vipertech" claims to have seen the FDR serial numbers attached to the 911 Reports, but fails to source such a claim. He fails to source such a claim because the serial numbers are not attached to the 911 reports. Hence the reason why your quoted source also fails to source such a claim.

These are what FDR serial numbers look like when properly sourced. You may want to read this thread thoroughly...

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=11066

duhbunkers lie, and they are not very good at it.... which is why they have earned such a name. Get used to it.

And in case you haven't noticed, i moved your thread to the debate forum as this is not "Latest News".

+Quote Post
911analyzer
post Jul 31 2012, 03:50 PM
Post #5

Well if I could edit my post I would gladly add the code tags...but I just discovered that I cannot edit here either. I guess a mod will have to edit.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jul 31 2012, 03:53 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

QUOTE (911analyzer @ Jul 31 2012, 03:50 PM) *
Well if I could edit my post I would gladly add the code tags...but I just discovered that I cannot edit here either. I guess a mod will have to edit.

The more posts you make here, the more access you will gain, including edit time.

It may also help you in actually reading the threads and the reasons to our madness, before you scorn... perhaps? smile.gif

In short, many have come here to post, and then after others have responded, they have edited their posts to a completely different meaning.

Respect and access is earned here....

+Quote Post
911analyzer
post Jul 31 2012, 04:17 PM
Post #7

Would someone PLEASE add the code tags to the ATS links in the OP, so readers are not left wondering wtf? Sheesh!

Claim by GoodOldDave of AA 77 FDR serial number:
CODE
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread467461/pg7#pid14666016

Thread:
CODE
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread467461/pg1

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jul 31 2012, 04:34 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

QUOTE (911analyzer @ Jul 31 2012, 04:17 PM) *
Would someone PLEASE add the code tags to the ATS links in the OP, so readers are not left wondering wtf? Sheesh!

You just added your concerns. I would rather keep the integrity of the dialogue instead of changing/editing.

If you have spent more time on this forum, you would know that ATS links are filtered to protect casual readers, and that if you want to discuss ATS posts, you are more than welcome to do so.

Yes, this forum is loaded with information, nearly 6 years worth to be exact, but if you are attempting to debate 'duhbunkers' who spend every day, all day on ATS, without having full knowledge of all the information yourself, you will get cornered.

The positive side of all of this is that unlike ATS, you will not find threads upon threads here with deleted posts replaced by banners of "off-topic" or "9/11 Madness". Readers here can actually read through with continuity, and understand the methods to our 'madness', whether they agree or not. Moderation is actually taken seriously here and nipped in the bud if a thread is drifting off topic.. .etc.

ATS 9/11 Section has become a romper room. It attracts only those who have nothing better to do with their day than to argue online. Granted, I love to register socks at ATS when i'm bored to kick up the hornets nest, but the fact of the matter is, anyone who reads this forum as opposed to the ATS 911 forum, will readily understand why none of their so-called 'duhbunkers' have come to register here and confront us directly. They just do not have the intellect and rather resort to personal attacks and ad homs, only for the ATS "Ministry Of Truth" to eventually come in with a shredding session.

ATS is a joke dude. If people want to re-live their 5th grade playground 'push-n-shove', go to ATS. If people want to learn something from real and verified aviation professionals certified for Instruction, they can come here.

+Quote Post
911analyzer
post Jul 31 2012, 06:14 PM
Post #9

Well ok, enough about all the forum problems, let's get to the meat of the matter.

We've been given a supposed FDR serial number for 77. The bottom line is can someone here, anyone here, conclusively state that that is NOT from 77 through checking and verification?

I don't think anyone can say isn't, anymore than they can say it is. First of all, who has access to any serial numbers or parts at ALL from the actual plane, AA 77, such that it could be verified?

Even if we had the right FDR serial number, what good is only half the information, when you can't cross check it against records of the actual plane?

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jul 31 2012, 06:21 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

QUOTE (911analyzer @ Jul 31 2012, 06:14 PM) *
We've been given a supposed FDR serial number for 77. The bottom line is can someone here, anyone here, conclusively state that that is NOT from 77 through checking and verification?

Click -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance

Why not ask the person who made the claim to source his assertion?

+Quote Post
911analyzer
post Jul 31 2012, 07:08 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Jul 31 2012, 06:21 PM) *
Click -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance

Why not ask the person who made the claim to source his assertion?

I fail to see how my argument is from ignorance. It makes simple sense. If I get you the real serial number Rob, wtf are YOU going to do with it? Can YOU check it? Do YOU have a parts serial number list from the actual AA 77 to fact check it?

I mean seriously, if we had the fucking number, what the FUCK good would it do without the part numbers list to verify it? If that's fucking ignorant, then you're fucking clueless. Jesus Christ this is frustrating.

I have asked "GoodOldDave" to properly source his claim. I don't expect a response, cause I know it's BS, and it's another trap.

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Jul 31 2012, 07:46 PM
Post #12

dig deeper
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 96

911A - did you check the thread rob linked to, the one cites multiple examples of fdr serial numbers? did you notice at least one of them belonging to an AA plane? did you take note that fdr serial numbers are not reported in the format dave used? usually the airline is listed, then a make and model of fdr is given, and then the serial number itself is listed.

2 examples, both AA planes:
http://www.ntsb.gov/doclib/reports/2004/AAR0404.pdf
In-Flight Separation of Vertical Stabilizer
American Airlines Flight 587
Airbus Industrie A300-605R, N14053
Belle Harbor, New York
November 12, 2001

1.11.2 Flight Data Recorder
The accident airplane was equipped with a Fairchild model FA2100 FDR, S/N 1186, that was manufactured by L-3 Communications. The FDR used solid-state flash memory, stored in a crash-survivable memory unit, as the recording medium. The FDR was sent to the Safety Board’s laboratory for readout and evaluation.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/56440818/Maint...-Factual-Report

On June 1, 1999, at 2350:44 central daylight time,1 American Airlines flight 1420, a McDonnell Douglas DC-9-82 (MD-82), N215AA, crashed after it overran the end of runway 4R during landing at Little Rock National Airport in Little Rock, Arkansas. Flight 1420 departed from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, Texas, about 2240 with 2 flight crewmembers, 4 flight attendants, and 139 passengers aboard and touched down in Little Rock at 2350:20.

1.11.2 Flight Data Recorder
The accident airplane was equipped with an L3 model FA2100 FDR, serial number 00718. The FDR used solid-state flash memory technology as the recording medium and was configured to digitally record a minimum of 25 hours of operational data before the oldest data were overwritten.

good ol dave is a notorious troll, has been for a looong time - so if he is the source, then its very likely bunk. besides, when i read his post (at ats) i dont get the impression that he is setting a "trap", rather he is being facetious and is trying to make the point that even if you had the would-be plane's fdr serial number, without something bonafide to check it against, then it does you no good. but i did not get the sense that he was actually serious about "releasing flight 77's fdr serial numbers". thus i fear that you are being overzealous or paranoid (no offense) in your interpretation of his post man, and that you are reading too much into it.

BUT-

ask dave the oh so sure and so full of himself dubunker about the difference between the fdr path (as well as the path in the rades84 radar data), in which the plane stays west of the potomac river the entire time, going almost 5 miles west and reaching into springfield va, versus the reality of the actual plane going east of the river and making a smaller loop that kept it basically over only arlington county - this proven/corroborated by multiple eye witnesses including at least one person at dca tower and at the faa building in dc.

it is a fact that the fdr path is not the path the plane flew that day. someone needs to answer for why. the ntsb released the fdr info, so they are on the hook as far as im concerned. but some obvious implications are apparent, the most glaring being that the fdr alleged to belong to the "attack" jet does not come from that plane.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jul 31 2012, 08:43 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

QUOTE (911analyzer @ Jul 31 2012, 07:08 PM) *
I fail to see how my argument is from ignorance.

Your argument is not an argument from ignorance my friend. The argument you quote from ATS is an argument from ignorance.

In short, attempting to prove a falsehood is a logical fallacy, an argument from ignorance.

Let me see if I can make this as simple as possible...

Assuming an argument is true just because is hasn't been proven false, is an argument from ignorance.

The person you quoted made the claim he has the serial numbers from AA77 FDR. Why are you here asking us to prove such a claim false when your time could be better spent asking the person who made the claim to source his claim?

Why are you asking us to look for something that doesn't exist?

Essentially, you are asking us to prove Santa Claus doesn't exist, and until we prove that he doesn't exist, then the people you quote believe he must exist. You need to go back to the person who claims that 'Santa Claus' exists (The FDR serial numbers) and ask them for a source, and keep asking.

Sorry my friend, but we cannot find something that doesn't exist. This is a typical 'duhbunker' tactic to have you chasing your tail and get frustrated.

Ask and demand for the source from them. They made the claim.

+Quote Post
elreb
post Jul 31 2012, 09:05 PM
Post #14

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,617

QUOTE (911analyzer @ Jul 31 2012, 01:08 PM) *
I mean seriously, if we had the fucking number, what the FUCK good would it do without the part numbers list to verify it? If that's fucking ignorant, then you're fucking clueless. Jesus Christ this is frustrating.

Someone must be getting drunk…

+Quote Post
Domenick DiMaggi...
post Aug 1 2012, 10:21 AM
Post #15

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 1,875

QUOTE (911analyzer @ Jul 29 2012, 10:08 PM) *
I have asked "GoodOldDave" to properly source his claim. I don't expect a response, cause I know it's BS, and it's another trap.

wow, that fucking clown is still working the sideshow, huh?

thought everyone knew he was a clown by now?

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Aug 1 2012, 10:23 AM
Post #16

Group Icon

ATS forum shut down discussion split to here....

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=22131

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2019 - 02:25 PM