IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Flight 175 Did Not Hit The South Tower, The Tail Numbers Do Not Match

9/11 Justice Now
post Aug 11 2012, 08:48 AM
Post #1

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,289

Hello everyone i found a strangely titled power point presentation in the torrent NTSB_FOIA_Appeal_2012_00001 in a folder named "WTC Photos" there is a power point
presentation that is named "Does not look like NTSB record--N612U_9_11.ppt" i have looked at this file before many months a go and i could not figure what the person
who created this filed was hawking on about but now i am absolutely positive i have figured it out.

Look at the pictures i have created and linked below it is rather self explanatory, it is plain and simply to see that the aircraft that hit the South Tower was not UAL 175
and it cannot have been UAL 175 as we where told because at least one of the letters shown in the picture doesnt not match any of the letters or numbers which are
UAL 175's tail number rather it appears as thought for some reason the letter B or the letter P appears to be part of Flight 175's tail number, also note how the top
of the character is shaped it does not match any of the numbers or letters contained in UAL 175's original tail number, hence and therefore this cannot be wreckage
from United Airlines Flight and it must come from an entirely different flight altogether.

So we have only one conclusion to draw the flight that hit the South Tower cannot have been UAL 175 and must have been a completely different flight altogether.

The top of the letter shown on the far right side of the photo should match the top of one of these numbers or letters 12UA but it does not match the tops of any of the letters or
numbers shown to be UAL 175's tail number and appears to be from an airliner with the letter B or P as part of its tail number.

So how can this wreckage be from UAL 175 when one of the characters do not match the tail number of Flight 175?

This post has been edited by 9/11 Justice Now: Aug 11 2012, 08:51 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Aug 11 2012, 01:35 PM
Post #2

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Have you any thoughts on what DID hit the towers?

+Quote Post
questionitall
post Aug 12 2012, 09:58 AM
Post #3

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,337

QUOTE (9/11 Justice Now @ Aug 11 2012, 09:48 AM) *
Hello everyone i found a strangely titled power point presentation in the torrent NTSB_FOIA_Appeal_2012_00001 in a folder named "WTC Photos" there is a power point
presentation that is named "Does not look like NTSB record--N612U_9_11.ppt" i have looked at this file before many months a go and i could not figure what the person
who created this filed was hawking on about but now i am absolutely positive i have figured it out.

Look at the pictures i have created and linked below it is rather self explanatory, it is plain and simply to see that the aircraft that hit the South Tower was not UAL 175
and it cannot have been UAL 175 as we where told because at least one of the letters shown in the picture doesnt not match any of the letters or numbers which are
UAL 175's tail number rather it appears as thought for some reason the letter B or the letter P appears to be part of Flight 175's tail number, also note how the top
of the character is shaped it does not match any of the numbers or letters contained in UAL 175's original tail number, hence and therefore this cannot be wreckage
from United Airlines Flight and it must come from an entirely different flight altogether.

So we have only one conclusion to draw the flight that hit the South Tower cannot have been UAL 175 and must have been a completely different flight altogether.

The top of the letter shown on the far right side of the photo should match the top of one of these numbers or letters 12UA but it does not match the tops of any of the letters or
numbers shown to be UAL 175's tail number and appears to be from an airliner with the letter B or P as part of its tail number.

So how can this wreckage be from UAL 175 when one of the characters do not match the tail number of Flight 175?

Hello - I went looking for thew power-point presentation you mentioned but I had no luck finding it. Not to mention the links you provided here are not working for me. Can you provide us with more details please?

+Quote Post
9/11 Justice Now
post Aug 12 2012, 11:08 AM
Post #4

QUOTE (questionitall @ Aug 13 2012, 12:58 AM) *
Hello - I went looking for thew power-point presentation you mentioned but I had no luck finding it. Not to mention the links you provided here are not working for me. Can you provide us with more details please?

The power point i am reffering to cant be found in this torrent http://www.911datasets.org/index.php/NTSB_...1-A_Nov_10_2011 and the image i am reffering to can be found in this folder
\NTSB_FOIA_Appeal_2012-00001-A_Nov_10_2011\111028_0837_NTSB-Appeal_No._FOIA-2012-00001-9-11_Records\WTC Photos.

I hope this helps and i will try and fix those images so they are working properly again.

+Quote Post
9/11 Justice Now
post Aug 12 2012, 11:19 AM
Post #5

I apologise to all for the image links not working properly in future i will not be using imageshack anymore here are the images
i meant to show in my original post.

+Quote Post
23investigator
post Aug 13 2012, 07:08 AM
Post #6

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,467

Dear '9/11 Justice Now' and 'questionitall'.

There are some points you both might like to consider.

Questionitall has a image IMG_3194, which he has provided on the internet, showing the outline of windows of a Boeing 767.

When the recent image provided on this post, is overlayed on the window profiles, it reveals some interesting considerations, when considered with another image purporting to be
United Airlines Boeing 767 N612UA taken in August 2001.

The liverage on the aircraft shows the relative size and position of the N612UA sign to the top of the windows.
The sign is very close in height, to the height of the windows, the separation of the bottom of the sign
to the top of the window, approximately half the depth of the windows, therefore half the depth of the sign.

This does not appear to be the case with the sign on the panel salvaged from the WTC.

The sign on the salvaged panel when overlayed on the window profile provided by 'questionitall', is only about half the depth of the window, the separation from the top of the window much more than half the depth of the sign.

There is a powerpoint available demonstrating this, if you should be interested, all that is needed is an email address to send it to.

The powerpoint has not been fussed over, but it is certainly clear enough, to indicate what has been referred to.

Robert S

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd November 2017 - 04:14 AM