IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Vroooommm… Was This Played From Ghetto Blaster Speakers 2-1/2 Seconds…, … just before KABOOM some 90 stories up?

paulmichael
post Aug 22 2012, 07:02 PM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,923

From "From 9/11, Who Benefits? Btw, Putin Builds A $1b Palace On Black Sea" in the Debate forum (see: http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.p...#entry10806268) .

QUOTE (paulmichael @ Aug 20 2012, 02:14 PM) *
This is what I'd like to address: your assertion that "hundreds of witnesses have stated they've seen a plane hit the towers."

I think a consultation with an illusionist like David Copperfield or David Blaine on the subject of the power of suggestion is in order.

Here's a possible explanation for what may have happened… perhaps a highly possible one.

"Hundreds of witnesses" may have boiled down to just a half-dozen shills who, as instructed, at the right moment, dialed 911 and screamed "A plane, a plane hit the World Trade Center!" Then these shills would turn to fellow pedestrians at street level and ask repeatedly in an agitated manner: "Did you see it? Did you see it? It flew right overhead! The plane! The plane! The plane that flew into the North Tower?" until the people around the shills started to think that they had actually seen it happen.

You know, those five dancing videographing Israelis across the Hudson River who were gleefully recording the smoking towers of the WTC before they became demolecularized…?

If they did not have a direct role in demolishing the office complex, maybe the following describes the role that they did actually play.

Earlier on the day of 9/11/2001, maybe they had their little van parked on Church Street near Vesey Street, or thereabouts, where, on cue, just two-and-one-half seconds before a big KABOOM some 90 stories high up in the WTC North Tower, they hit the play button on their ghetto blaster, and, as loud as loud could be, the sound of a jet aircraft was emitted from their loud speakers: VROOOOMMM!

Then, before the streets were closed to traffic, they scurried over to Broadway to go south a few blocks, and then back west to Church Street, where again, on cue, two-and-one-half seconds before a big KABOOM high up in the South Tower, they played the very same VROOOOMMM recording.

Immediately after those VROOOOMMM recordings having been played, shills on the street asked feverishly: "Did you see it? Did you see it? The plane that hit the WTC! It flew right over us."

Now, I suggest that you ask an illusionist: just how many people at street level having heard the VROOOOMMM recording plus the sound of KABOOM above plus [false] assertions from shills would sincerely believe that they had seen aircraft when, in actuality, there were none?

You know, I suppose that there are well-skilled illusionists all over Russia, just like there are bunko artists and three-card Monte dealers here.

After the dancing Israelis did their dirty work in Manhattan, they quickly split the scene, and scrambled to a New Jersey vantage point where they got to witness the handy work in which they lent a hand to happen… hypothetically speaking, of course.

Footnote: There are numerous conflicting reports regarding these Israelis. Supposedly they were at their NJ vantage point before the towers were struck… or were they?

P.M.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Obwon
post Aug 24 2012, 08:45 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 4,712

QUOTE (paulmichael @ Aug 22 2012, 06:02 PM) *
From "From 9/11, Who Benefits? Btw, Putin Builds A $1b Palace On Black Sea" in the Debate forum (see: http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.p...#entry10806268) .

You know, those five dancing videographing Israelis across the Hudson River who were gleefully recording the smoking towers of the WTC before they became demolecularized…?

[snips]

P.M.

I looked at the "fireman's" video several times, as well as his brothers video from Church Street.

I noticed that when the sound of the fly over jet was supposedly heard, the camera crops out
anyone on the street except the firemen who turn to look at it. Then the same thing happens
downtown. only the two workers turn to look up. But, if you look carefully at the legs of the
people walking by, you do not see any shift or break in their stride, as would happen if a walking
person, suddenly turns their head to look up overhead. Hardly a wonder then, that they are
being cropped out of the picture.

Even uptown, no all the firemen turn to look at what's supposedly being heard.

Now think about some of things that go with these events.

1. By the time the firemen at Lispenard street hear the supersonic jet, it's about 3 seconds
advanced from overhead, which kinda puts it behind the telephone building and out of sight.
Meaning that the firemen's heads turning, are tracing nothing but air. Because there's nothing
to be seen where they're looking.

It get's even worse downtown where the workers appear to be looking at a jet, before it's even
struck the building. At their position, they would not hear anything at all, until about a second or so,
AFTER the plane hit. The sound of the jet would arrive about a second or so after that. Meaning, they're looking up at a time when there's nothing to hear. Which explains why the legs in the picture, show no signs of any change in stride.

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Aug 24 2012, 09:43 AM
Post #3

Please correct me if I am wrong, but as I remember things, early reports of 9/11 downplayed the issue of aircraft noise moments before [alleged] impacts upon the North and South Towers of the WTC, and, then, soon thereafter, NOTHING about it.

Few "witnesses" stated that they had heard such noise; few others stated that they heard no such noise, again, as I remember things.

If ghetto blaster speakers were used to emit simulated aircraft noise, say on Church Street at a strategic spot, then, of course, throngs of people in the vicinity of those speakers would hear the recording. However, throngs of people several blocks to the west on West Street, especially those around corners, would not hear it loud enough to even realize its existence.

Think about it. Real aircraft, at top speed, approaching the WTC would be heard for great distances to the west AND to the east of Church Street, probably all the way to Brooklyn and across the Hudson River to New Jersey. Well, did we ever hear of any statements to corroborate such nature of such flights?

Now, I ask those in the reading audience who are well versed in aviation science: wouldn't a 757 or 767 flying at top speed make much more noise traveling through the denser air of a very low altitude as opposed to travelling in the thin air of a normal high cruising altitude?

Footnote: Right now, Friday, morning on Good Morning America, there is a segment about a nobody-of-a-college-student by the name of Brad, who wanted his 15 minutes of fame, so he created an illusion of being a celebrity wearing dark glasses with an entourage of body guards, cameramen, and news reporters following him from Rockefeller Center to Times Square in Manhattan, and onlookers crowded around him, and when some onlookers were interviewed, they swore they saw this guy Brad in movies like "Spiderman," and when one onlooker was asked about Brad's music, the guy said that he heard Brad's first single. Other onlookers got their pictures taken with Brad. It was a big ta'do. Supposedly, a viral video of all this was made, presumably on Youtube, but you can probably see a clip of this on GMA's website. CONCLUSION: it's easy to create an illusory hoax.

Most of those onlooking tourists from who-knows-where probably would swear that they were in lower Manhattan witnessing planes strike the towers on 9/11.

Now, think, think, think back to 9/11. Shortly after the towers collapsed, Ghouliani appeared on the dusty, paper strewn street of lower Manhattan, and when he was approached by a reporter asking, "What do we know at this time?" Ghouliani made a point to say "WE KNOW THAT TWO PLANES STRUCK THE WTC." My, my, what an assertive, affirmative, declarative sentence. He, as a lawyer, did not include a word like "allegedly." He did not use a word like "reportedly," nor "suspected." He made no mention of promising an investigation. No! Ghouliani just chose to seal things into the minds of the public with his official endorsement… his celebrity endorsement… you know, just like Oprah exploited her "Oprah Effect" when having bogus 9/11 guests on her show.

P.M.

+Quote Post
Obwon
post Aug 24 2012, 01:11 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 4,712

QUOTE (paulmichael @ Aug 24 2012, 08:43 AM) *
Please correct me if I am wrong, but as I remember things, early reports of 9/11 downplayed the issue of aircraft noise moments before [alleged] impacts upon the North and South Towers of the WTC, and, then, soon thereafter, NOTHING about it.

Few "witnesses" stated that they had heard such noise; few others stated that they heard no such noise, again, as I remember things.

<snips>

P.M.

Remember the President's jet (Obama) flying low over Staten Island? That prompted many dozens of 911 calls from all around the area.

Now think about a heavy jet, racing at full throttle down the Hudson river. Yet, not a single 911 call from anyone on Riverside Drive. According to the data presented here by P4T, that plane was moving at supersonic speed for over a minute. Back track up the Hudson for 700 feet times 60 seconds. Shouldn't someone have heard a sonic boom at the least? They did hear Captain Scully's jet, land on the Hudson with engines off. That landing generated many dozens of 911 calls.

Like I said, a the recorded speeds the planes were supposed to have hit at, no one on the ground near the towers, would have heard anything until at least a second or two after they hit.

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Sep 17 2012, 02:04 PM
Post #5

Did any eyewitness on 9/11 to the WTC attacks ever attest to having seen the fireballs that ensued from the alleged air strikes on the towers, that is, a huge backwards fireball at the North Tower and a mostly forward fireball at the South Tower as portrayed in 9/11 videos?

I don't know of a single such witness.

What I do remember was a black guy who claimed to have witnessed a plane just "disappearing into" one of the towers, but he offered no mention of any fireball.

I also remember an early video of a plane flying directly toward the North Tower and crashing into it with wings level and just disappearing as the black witness attested.

Comments?

P.M.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th November 2019 - 08:43 AM