IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Pressure Wave 175, Q about WTC1 smoke blossoms

FirstUsedBooks
post Sep 18 2012, 01:55 PM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,103

In this video of the smoking WTC1, at the 1:57 mark, there is a sudden simultaneous blossoming of smoke from various windows a second or two prior to the impact of whatever hit WTC2. Could this be explained by a pressure wave travelling ahead of a rapidly incoming aircraft?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQaUUcMdbAI..._reply_received
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lunk
post Sep 18 2012, 07:26 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

That is the first time i think i've seen those pictures and angles.
i don't know about the pressure wave, but the audio in that video is oddly, in mono, on stereo channels?
Leading me to wonder if the audio was tampered with.

The only difference between the right and left audio is a few click-like sounds, all sounding exactly the same.
Mostly in the first 4 minutes.
i suspect that the sound has been reprocessed from the original video.
Very curious though, how the seemingly spontaneous commentary follows the official story so closely...

+Quote Post
FirstUsedBooks
post Sep 18 2012, 09:45 PM
Post #3

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,103

QUOTE (lunk @ Sep 18 2012, 04:26 PM) *
That is the first time i think i've seen those pictures and angles.
i don't know about the pressure wave, but the audio in that video is oddly, in mono, on stereo channels?
Leading me to wonder if the audio was tampered with.

The only difference between the right and left audio is a few click-like sounds, all sounding exactly the same.
Mostly in the first 4 minutes.
i suspect that the sound has been reprocessed from the original video.
Very curious though, how the seemingly spontaneous commentary follows the official story so closely...

Copy and paste the link into your browser commannd line to view it direct from youtube. For some reason clicking the link through this forum reduces the audio to mono.

I'm not sure to what part of the official story you're referring. Terrorists? Most people, myself included, knew following the second hit that it was the work of terrorists. I don't think that the people heard on the vid specified what type of terrorist. There was something about Israel, but I couldn't make out exactly what was said. Arab terrorists was usually the first guess, probably because of the 1995 or whenever it was hit on the WTC.

Whether the audio was doctored or not I couldn't say. The important part for me is the visual of the plumes of smoke simultaneously blooming from various broken windows in WTC1 immediately prior to the hit on WTC2. If these plumes can not be attributed to an effect caused by the second plane and its proximity to the towers, then I think we have to assume the cause to be a secondary explosion somewhere within WTC1. I'm not a believer in the official story, but nor am I a believer in many of the alternate hypotheses that have been proposed. My hope is that it might still be possible to extract new info from the old vids

If someone knowledgable about aeronautic physics can state that the plumes were not the result of air displacement caused by the plane, then I'm going to suggest that the time line of this vid be compared with another amateur vid shot on a different face of WTC1. In this second vid there can be seen, and faintly heard, two almost consecutive explosions on nonconsecutive floors, about 35 floors below the impact zone. Last I looked at the commentaries to this vid (about a year or more ago) there was apparently no one except myself who noticed or mentioned them, and no one who thought my observation was worth commenting on.

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Sep 19 2012, 05:40 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

Here's that footage from another angle (and audio?)

http://archive.org/details/CBS-NetDub218

+Quote Post
lunk
post Sep 19 2012, 10:53 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

QUOTE (FirstUsedBooks @ Sep 18 2012, 06:45 PM) *
Copy and paste the link into your browser commannd line to view it direct from youtube. For some reason clicking the link through this forum reduces the audio to mono.

I'm not sure to what part of the official story you're referring. Terrorists? Most people, myself included, knew following the second hit that it was the work of terrorists. I don't think that the people heard on the vid specified what type of terrorist. There was something about Israel, but I couldn't make out exactly what was said. Arab terrorists was usually the first guess, probably because of the 1995 or whenever it was hit on the WTC.

Whether the audio was doctored or not I couldn't say. The important part for me is the visual of the plumes of smoke simultaneously blooming from various broken windows in WTC1 immediately prior to the hit on WTC2. If these plumes can not be attributed to an effect caused by the second plane and its proximity to the towers, then I think we have to assume the cause to be a secondary explosion somewhere within WTC1. I'm not a believer in the official story, but nor am I a believer in many of the alternate hypotheses that have been proposed. My hope is that it might still be possible to extract new info from the old vids

If someone knowledgable about aeronautic physics can state that the plumes were not the result of air displacement caused by the plane, then I'm going to suggest that the time line of this vid be compared with another amateur vid shot on a different face of WTC1. In this second vid there can be seen, and faintly heard, two almost consecutive explosions on nonconsecutive floors, about 35 floors below the impact zone. Last I looked at the commentaries to this vid (about a year or more ago) there was apparently no one except myself who noticed or mentioned them, and no one who thought my observation was worth commenting on.

i used the audio from Youtube. Inverted the right channel and mixed it with the left. Then i maximized the waveform that was created. If it was recorded with a stereo mikes, The R and L channels, should be slightly different, but other than a few "clicks", they were exactly the same.

+Quote Post
rosewhite
post Nov 21 2012, 02:33 PM
Post #6

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 7,110

maybe the difference in sound of impact and behaviour of he smoke plumes can be explained by the distance from impact to micriphone?
The plane hit up at 78-84 which must have been almost 1000feet up so the hypoteneuse would be much more than that so speed of sound and distance means the impact sound and smoke actions may actually have been simultaneous and the effect due to shock wave of plane's impact blowing all the air out of floors 78-84?

I'd like a more scientifice input though.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th December 2017 - 09:16 PM