IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Titanic: The First Staged 9/11, Full Length documentory

André
post Dec 6 2012, 06:26 AM
Post #1

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 133

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lunk
post Dec 8 2012, 03:44 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

i guess the ship didn't even hit an iceberg.

+Quote Post
André
post Dec 8 2012, 08:17 PM
Post #3

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 133

Same scam as the twin towers
Not "economically feasible" to remove the asbestos in WTC; jack up the insurance coverage and blow up the buildings.
Not "economically feasible" to repair a ship; jack up the insurance coverage and sink it.
The dead are just collateral damage in the great quest for never ending profits handsdown.gif.... thumbdown.gif

+Quote Post
A. Syed
post Dec 10 2012, 08:25 PM
Post #4

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,358

I've seen this documentary and I think the Titanic-Olympic switch theory is very plausible on a number of levels, mainly circumstantial evidence and financial motive. In terms of physical evidence, though, the documentary did not make its case for me. For example, the film points to how two extra portholes mysteriously appeared between launch and maiden voyage of Titanic. The film shows us a photo of Olympic, having 16 holes. It then shows Titanic at launch (i.e. the first time it goes from land to water). Then it shows the Titanic at maiden voyage with the extra 2, suggesting that this is evidence for a swap.

However, I was able to neutralize this claim with a little bit of google image searching. If you type in "RMS Olympic launch," we find that the Olympic ALSO had only 14 windows at launch. In other words, BOTH gained an additional 2 between launch and maiden voyage. (Sorry I'm in a rush and don't have time to provide links, but I've given you the pointer.)

Of course, this does not debunk the entire theory, just that one claim.

JP Morgan deciding at the last minute to not board Titanic for its maiden voyage is beyond suspicious. Kind of like Lucky Larry and his "dermatologist appointment."

The testimony of 2nd class passenger Lawrence Beasley, who said that for the entire voyage (i.e. not just after the iceberg impact) the ship had a "slight but permanent list to port," is also a point that intrigues me.

I'm just saying, don't take the documentary as absolutely airtight, because I was able to refute one of its points NOT by going to a "debunking the Titanic theory" website, but simply by doing my own image search.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th August 2019 - 10:27 AM