IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Porricelli's Food Mart Of Ct Is Now Out Of Business, founded by Jerry Porricelli; grandson's name came up in this forum

paulmichael
post Jun 20 2013, 02:56 PM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,923

The news is a few months old now, but I just learned about it.

See "Porricelli's market closes in Trumbull" at http://www.ctpost.com/news/article/Porrice...ull-4154320.php

Circa 1998-1999, I got a call from someone who identified himself as Jerry Porricelli's lawyer. (BTW, the above cited article notes that Jerry was interviewed for that article. It must have been an error; Food Mart founder Jerry Porricelli died quite a few years ago.)

That lawyer attempted to read the riot act to me and intimidate me, over what, I don't even remember.

I just blew the guy off and slammed the phone on him.

Within seconds of that first call, I received a call from a stereotypical law enforcement type who was pretty excited and who would not identify himself. His call was pretty much helter-skelter, so I cannot relate it to you accurately, but I do remember some elements of it.

This law enforcement type told me that an earlier call from my phone was traced back to me. Of course, I would not acknowledge such a call because absolutely no outgoing calls from my telephone were made that day, so I knew that this guy was a LIAR. He, in a backhanded way, threatened me with prosecution by citing a law without any direct accusation. He said that it was a federal felony to impersonate a federal agent. I responded: "Huh? Why, in the world, would I need to know that?"

Then, later in the conversation, to prompt me into... don't ask me what... he said, "You know, we can subpoena your phone records..." Well, I knew that this was some kind of bogus threat because HE ALREADY TOLD ME THAT A PHONE CALL (WHICH NEVER HAPPENED) WAS TRACED TO MY PHONE, so why would he bother with a subpoena? I told him to go and subpoena whatever he wanted.

In concluding the conversation, the guy said that all of my future phone calls would be indictable offenses. Huh? Oh, well, so much for First Amendment freedom-of-speech rights.

I was thrown for a loop with those two phone calls that day. At first, I thought that the second call was from an associate of the lawyer who at first called. I dismissed this, and for the next three days, I attempted and attempted to sort it all out. The only way all of this made any sense was to conclude that...

The phone line of Jerry Porricelli and/or of his lawyer must have been wiretapped by the government, and something was said during that wiretap that was erroneous, and that had set off some intellectually challenged law enforcement guy to jump to a ridiculous conclusion and to jump down my throat by calling me in a panic. What the law enforcement guy probably did not anticipate was my catching on (after three days of intense analysis) that there was a wiretap going on in Connecticut.

BTW, another law enforcement type, who likewise did not identify himself but whom I can place in the Newark, NJ FBI office of Professional Conduct, dropped a hint that a certain big, metro area politico was going to be indicted, this at the time of the GIULIANI administration, the GIULIANI administration, the GIULIANI administration.

That indictment apparently never occurred. What did later occur were election runs by Hillary Clinton and Rudy Giuliani for the U.S. Senate seat for New York State. At a critical time during the campaign, Rudy said: "Oooo, Oooo! I have prostate cancer. I'm dropping out," and, so, Hillary had an easy win.

Michael Porricelli, grandson of Food Mart founder Jerry Porricelli, had a Series 7 license, like his first cousin Stephen DiTomasso, in order to be a stockbroker.

There was a puts trading scandal, blamed on 9/11 terrorists (yeah,right), just prior to the events of 9/11 with big, big profits being abandoned. For more information on this and the $100,000,000 of fraudulent financial transactions that were pumped through World Trade Center computers just prior to the strike on the North Tower, see, in this forum: http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=21945

In order to obtain Series 7 licenses, both Michael Porricelli and Stephen DiTomasso must have been versed, WELL VERSED, in things like put and call options. Gee, I wonder if those two had any celebrity clients having the stature of, say, a Giuliani. BTW, those two must have had some "in" with Giuliani considering that their rat-like relative Vito DiTomasso (father of Stephen, uncle of Michael) had, in all probability, dealings with the Manhattan Office of the Justice Department where, at one time, Giuliani worked as a U.S. Attorney. (Footnote: Giuliani was the lead prosecuting attorney on the Marc Rich case. In a criminal case like 9/11, one of the first questions that should be asked is, "Who benefits?")

Oh, but there's more...

What a lucky guy Stephen DiTomasso is! I heard that he decided to take a day off from his job at the World Trade Center on 9/11/2001... or did he? Where exactly was Stephen DiTomasso when $100,000,000 of fraudulent financial transactions were being pumped through World Trade Center computers on 9/11 just before the strike on the North Tower? Where was Michael Porricelli on that fateful day? Where was Vito DiTomasso on that fateful day?

Why did Vito DiTomasso never spend a day in jail in spite of for example - his participation in a big conspiracy to defraud many H&R Block offices by using false tax return information to claim rapid refunds while Vito's co-conspirators in this caper got serious jail time?

Vito DiTomasso never held a conventional job in his life (except for maybe running the card table franchise in a Bronx whorehouse), yet guess who granted Vito DiTomasso employment (which lasted for all of two weeks) which was a condition of Vito's sentence-lite for the H&R Block caper? Why, it was none other than Jerry Porricelli at his Food Mart.

While I have your attention: please check out my earlier post entitled: "Mayor Bloomberg's Wealth; Let's Revisit the Topic" in the Debate subforum.

Keywords: Dreyfus Fund Dreyfus Retail Services Dreyfus Brokerage Services Fleet Bank Fleet Financial Group FleetBoston Financial Group (By way of explanation: Dreyfus and Fleet were former employers of Stephen and Michael.)

P.M.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Jun 25 2013, 06:35 AM
Post #2

QUOTE (paulmichael @ Jun 20 2013, 01:56 PM) *
(BTW, the above cited article notes that Jerry was interviewed for that article. It must have been an error; Food Mart founder Jerry Porricelli died quite a few years ago.)

A minor clarification:

The founder of Food Mart was Genaro Porricelli who apparently went by the name of "Jerry" like one of his his sons, Jerry, who was the company's president at its demise.

"Started in 1950 by Genaro "Jerry" Porricelli, this family-run grocery store is truly a unique find..." from http://greenwich.patch.com/listings/porricellis-market

P.M.

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Aug 13 2013, 09:49 AM
Post #3

August 4, 2013, USA TODAY Exclusive:
New documents show FBI agents gave their informants permission to commit 5,658 crimes in 2011, alone. (See: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/...report/2613305/ .)

Huh? What? This is an outrage and totally at odds with what a Manhattan U.S. attorney stated in a past interview with "60 Minutes." She said that would-be informants have to sign a contract with the government whereby they pledge to renounce all future criminal activity. She said: "You can be a criminal, or you can be an informant; but not both!"

Another outrage: the above cited article includes this admission: "[The FBI's 2011 report] also did not include any information about crimes the bureau's sources were known to have committed without the government's permission."

From the original post, above:
Why did Vito DiTomasso never spend a day in jail in spite of for example - his participation in a big conspiracy to defraud many H&R Block offices by using false tax return information to claim rapid refunds while Vito's co-conspirators in this caper got serious jail time?

Gee, I wonder if the FBI gave permission to Vito DiTomasso to get involved in the H&R Block caper.

I wonder if he got permission from the FBI to receive, over the years, numerous credit card statements in the mail, many of which were for dead people.

I wonder if he got permission from the FBI to stockpile fireworks in the garage of the building of his residence.

I wonder if his wife got permission from the FBI to commit perjury in the New York State Supreme Court, Bronx County and to file a fraudulent bankruptcy filing.

I wonder if his sons got permission from the FBI to take title to the house of their residence from their 91-year-old great aunt who was clearly mentally incompetent at the time of the deed transfer and definitely NOT qualified to sign any form of legal document.

I doubt that anyone got permission from the FBI for breaching the city sewer line in front of 1814 Bogart Avenue, Bronx, NY with the dumping of toxic waste. In any case, no one paid the very big bill for that damage, criminal-justice speaking or otherwise.

You know, Sante and Kenneth Kimes vehemently denied murdering Manhattan socialite Irene Silverman to steal her $10,000,000 townhouse. It was said by experts that Kenneth Kimes' ultimate confession to that crime was not credible. I DOUBT THAT WHOEVER WAS THE REAL CULPRIT IN THIS CRIME GOT PERMISSION FROM THE FBI TO COMMIT IT!

It is very interesting to note a few things: at the time at which the news of the murder of Irene Silverman broke, the DiTomassos assumed a very, very low profile. You could say that they were as quiet as a church mouse. It may be more appropriate to say that they were like roaches who go running for cover when someone turns on the lights.

They maintained this low profile for the duration of the big-time news coverage of the Silverman case until the news media and public opinion made Sante and Kenneth Kimes out to be guilty BEYOND ALL DOUBT in the murder of Irene Silverman... and then the DiTomassos went right back to their business as usual in a big way.

Two pertinent points about the Silverman case: you have the murder of an innocent woman and the [alleged] attempted theft of the title to her Manhattan mansion.

Two pertinent points about the Vito DiTomasso and family: you have the murder of an innocent woman (Dorothy DeTore of Dobbs Ferry, NY, circa 1969) and the deed transfer of the four-family house at 1814 Bogart Avenue, Bronx, NY which certainly does not pass a simple smell test.

Now, I am not saying that anyone other than the Kimes committed the murder of Irene Silverman, but based on what I have witnessed about our NYC and federal governments with my own eyes and being, I can say that if Irene Silverman's murderer were one of the government's 15,000 darling-golden-boy-rat-informants, from the Bronx or otherwise, then things would be rigged to the hilt to protect that rat to the hilt even in a very significant case like the murder of Irene Silverman.

Footnote: in another "60 Minutes" interview, a person from the FBI's Office of Professional Conduct stated: "Cases just disappear around here. They just vaporize into thin air." Needless to say, this guy attested to being treated very shabbily by his FBI employer (to put it mildly).

P.M.

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Sep 14 2013, 08:41 AM
Post #4

Addendum:
Did the FBI grant permission to Vito DiTomasso's brother-in-law and sister-in-law (Joseph and Nancy Ann Solari) to take out a fraudulent business loan, open a retail business and then abandon the business and the business loan after only one month, that business loan having been taken out in the name of a mentally incompetent 91-year-old aunt and her long dead husband?

During this anniversary month of 9/11, I'd like to bring to your attention the earlier post in the "Alternate Theories" subforum entitled, "Joseph Solari, A Now-deceased Bronx Goodfella (9/11 Connection??)" at: http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=22107 .

P.M.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th July 2019 - 04:15 AM