IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
New Release - Skygate 911, Pilotsfor911truth.org

rob balsamo
post Nov 23 2013, 08:29 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

You are the Jury as new and existing evidence is gathered with regard to the aviation related events of September 11, 2001. Analysis includes in depth study of the Departure Gate at Dulles, In-Flight navigation and alignment combined with further scrutiny of the data provided by government agencies which far exceed the capabilities of the alleged aircraft reported. Encompassing a fresh comprehensive examination into the extreme speeds reported based on new evidence as it compares to precedent set by other aircraft accidents on the record with respect to manufacturer limitations... and more. Exhibits are presented making a strong case for a new independent investigation into the day which changed our world.

Visit http://pilotsfor911truth.org for your copy.

Thank you for your support!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Nov 23 2013, 11:17 AM
Post #2

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Looks good Rob. I'd like to send a check by snail mail for a few copies of the DVD. If you're interested, shoot me a PM.

+Quote Post
DonM
post Nov 23 2013, 12:04 PM
Post #3

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,921

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Nov 23 2013, 05:29 AM) *
You are the Jury as new and existing evidence is gathered with regard to the aviation related events of September 11, 2001. Anaylsis includes in depth study of the Departure Gate at Dulles, In-Flight navigation and alignment combined with further scrutiny of the data provided by government agencies which far exceed the capabilities of the alleged aircraft reported. Encompassing a fresh comprehensive examination into the extreme speeds reported based on new evidence as it compares to precedent set by other aircraft accidents on the record with respect to manufacturer limitations... and more. Exhibits are presented making a strong case for new independent investigation into the day which changed our world.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/iB-uaeb0veg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Visit http://pilotsfor911truth.org for your copy.

Thank you for your support!

Rob, can I order this by digital download?
thx Don

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Nov 23 2013, 01:53 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

QUOTE (DonM @ Nov 23 2013, 12:04 PM) *
Rob, can I order this by digital download?
thx Don

Hi Don,

Not yet. It's a pretty big file as it is very high quality... widescreen... all that good stuff.

But we're working on it...

@amazed

PM sent.. thank you.

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Nov 24 2013, 08:47 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

I've just seen my Christmas present wink.gif

Nice one Rob! thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
maturin42
post Nov 25 2013, 08:02 AM
Post #6

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 633

Good job, Rob. It's a very clear and concise roundup of evidence,
SFL

This post has been edited by maturin42: Nov 25 2013, 08:08 AM

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Nov 25 2013, 07:03 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

Thanks Shelton...

Here is a review I received via email with permission to post...

Hi Rob,

I just finished watching your program and I think you knocked it out of the park. Really some phenomenal and eye-opening information you've provided in a very concise and easy to understand presentation, which says a lot considering that much of it is very technical and over the heads of anyone not associated with aircrafts. - Jeff L.

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Dec 4 2013, 03:24 PM
Post #8

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 2,274

I well intend to order this one but will it make any impression on the like I have run across here:

Rabett Run citing Chomsky

I figure you will know which one I am. Have I missed anything or got things wrong?

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Dec 5 2013, 12:28 AM
Post #9

dig deeper
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 96

QUOTE (Jeff L.)
really some phenomenal and eye-opening information you've provided in a very concise and easy to understand presentation, which says a lot considering that much of it is very technical and over the heads of anyone not associated with aircrafts.

i fully agree and honestly, i couldnt have said it any better than jeff. you present alot of technical aviation-based truths (and their damning implications) in a way that any free-thinking layman can easily grasp. well done rob and as always, much respect and gratitude to you for your continued efforts on behalf of the truth.

salute.gif
cheers.gif

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Dec 11 2013, 10:36 AM
Post #10

Just watched it last night Rob, and it was excellent. A very nice summary of all the salient points from an aviation perspective.

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Dec 11 2013, 07:32 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

Just watched it Rob. Brilliant source for so many areas and layman friendly.

I hadn't realized how damning the alleged FDR/Radar convergence is for "Flight 77"

thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Jun 21 2014, 06:30 PM
Post #12

A few months ago I gave a copy of Skygate to an attorney friend of mine.

Saw him last night for a few drinks in the bar, and he told me that he had now viewed more than half of the DVD and thought it was really well done.

He's not knowledgeable about aviation, but thought that as long as the aviation issues were true and accurate, (which they were I told him), from the legal perspective the presentation was very well done.

cheers.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th December 2017 - 07:37 PM