IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
My $200,000,000,000 Whistleblower Claim With The United States Department Of Defense

paulmichael
post Aug 6 2014, 09:53 AM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,923

Up until now, I haven't disclosed this publicly.

It's been just about three years now since I filed a whistleblower claim with the United States Department of Defense on the basis of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan being fraudulent ones needlessly costing taxpayers on the order of $6,000,000,000,000 (estimated when all the dust settles over many, many years to come).

This filing occurred in the context of other activities of mine at the time shortly before the tenth anniversary of 9/11. (For example, see: My Little Visit To An FDNY Firehouse .)

This also, coincidently occurred just before the news media went into a blackout on all things 9/11, of all things terrorism, and of all things Osama bin Laden, for several weeks prior to the 10th anniversary of 9/11, no less.

Imagine that!

I provided as much information to the USDOD as I could via fax with just about everything having been disclosed in this forum later, as well.

I followed up the fax with a phone call to the USDOD Office of the Inspector General.

I reiterated my request for $200,000,000,000, and, as you can imagine, I was met with "shock and awe."

Well, I have since come to realize that my estimate of $200,000,000,000 due me was a bit off because what I would be allowed as an award is based on money recovered for governmental misspending, not based on the amount misspent. Then again, a percentage of a billion dollars recovered from a nefarious billionaire would come to a pretty nifty sum, wouldn't you say?

Anyway, I managed to obtain a case number for my whistleblower's claim.

Do you think that there was any follow-up on the part of the USDOD?

Did they send me a letter of confirmation of the filing of my claim? No!

Did they call me for further information that may have been omitted from the original claim? No!

Did they call me to see if I was for real and not some crackpot? No!

I took it upon myself to follow up with them about a month later.

I called, provided my case number, and was simply told, "The matter is still under investigation."

So, now three years have passed, and to this day, there has been absolutely no follow-up of my claim that I know of.

P.M. (P.S. Don't go jumping my claim!)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Aug 6 2014, 10:17 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 7,592

QUOTE (paulmichael @ Aug 6 2014, 08:53 AM) *
Up until now, I haven't disclosed this publicly.

It's been just about three years now since I filed a whistleblower claim with the United States Department of Defense on the basis of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan being fraudulent ones needlessly costing taxpayers on the order of $6,000,000,000,000 (estimated when all the dust settles over many, many years to come).

No response is better than a dismissal of your case. smile.gif

BTW, why did you make a whistleblower claim for government misspending?
It just seems like a very strange combination.

The U.S. government has misspent oodles of money over the past few hundred years.
Has there ever been a whistleblower claim for this before?

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Aug 6 2014, 10:35 AM
Post #3

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Aug 6 2014, 09:17 AM) *

BTW, why did you make a whistleblower claim for government misspending?
It just seems like a very strange combination.

The U.S. government has misspent oodles of money over the past few hundred years.
Has there ever been a whistleblower claim for this before?

There have been many whistleblower claims filed since the applicable law went into effect.

As a matter of fact, during my one of my phone calls to the USDOD before my faxes were finally sent successfully (there were some technical difficulties) I was told that the USDOD gets plenty of whistleblower claims seemingly on a daily basis. They have a very busy fax machine.

P.M.

This post has been edited by paulmichael: Aug 6 2014, 10:36 AM

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Aug 9 2014, 09:40 AM
Post #4

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Aug 6 2014, 09:17 AM) *

Well, let's look at this from a different angle.

Let's say that the United States Department of Defense recovers some money related to misspending for the wars in Iraq and/or Afghanistan in a civil matter in which rulings are based on a preponderance of evidence as opposed to much stronger proof beyond a reasonable doubt.

Putting aside any award that anyone may feel is due me, would not the aforementioned ruling be an admission by our government that the wars were not waged as represented but were totally fraudulent (just as I have alleged in my original claim), this being in the absence of any criminal prosecution, mind you?

So, if this turns out to be the case, wouldn't the International Court of Justice in the Hague rush right in with tort rulings and awards in favor of Iraq and Afghanistan and against the United States of America to the tune of, not trillions of dollars, but quadrillions of dollars?

So, where would this leave me and my claim?

In a pretty sorry state I am pretty sorry to say.

Don't bother wasting your time attempting to jump my claim.

P.M.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th July 2019 - 12:23 PM