IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Sheri Burlingame, Notice of her 'suicide' in 2012

Truthissweet
post Sep 2 2014, 03:14 PM
Post #1

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,913

This is my first post on this fine forum. Somewhere between mid-Oct and very early Nov 2012, a small article appeared in the Erie Pa. Times 'In Brief' section stating that Sheri Burlingame committed suicide from drugs and alcohol. The one line second paragraph said the FBI had no further comment on this. Hmmm, why are they involved in a local jurisdiction suicide? Dummy me did not cut out article but I will try and get it off of ancient microfiche at Erie library this week. The paper gave me a run around when I asked for them to look for it in their digital storage.

This article,in the time range stated, is very curious because 5 months earlier this is what happened:

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/09/14...rt-failure?lite

Remember, there are no coincidents with 911. This is why I am so interested in Burlingame article. Sheri lives in Brentwood, TN. and she did buy some very expensive property there.
Her step-daughter Wendy was murdered. Plain and simple.

Someone posted on another forum, in their opinion, that she died in that mysterious fire because she had contact with her dad after 911 and that was not acceptable to 911 planners as you can imagine.
Someone screwed up releasing that article on Sheri. After 11 years researching 911, I can honestly state in my opinion she was set up to be killed but something must have prevented this. All the 911 pilot wives HAVE to be watched closely. It only makes sense.

I am posting this in hopes that since this is a pilot oriented forum, someone may have read this short article or may in fact may be friends with her and she may have mentioned something.

I will keep this short. My email is yrretkip@yahoo.com and if you would like to respond to me by email feel free or respond online to this thread. I can not find one thing about this article online. Thanks in advance to anyone responding.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Sep 2 2014, 04:41 PM
Post #2

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Welcome to the forum. Wish I could help, but I have no knowledge about all that.

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Sep 3 2014, 12:54 AM
Post #3

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,592

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Sep 2 2014, 02:14 PM) *
This is my first post on this fine forum. Somewhere between mid-Oct and very early Nov 2012, a small article appeared in the Erie Pa. Times 'In Brief' section stating that Sheri Burlingame committed suicide from drugs and alcohol. The one line second paragraph said the FBI had no further comment on this. Hmmm, why are they involved in a local jurisdiction suicide? Dummy me did not cut out article but I will try and get it off of ancient microfiche at Erie library this week. The paper gave me a run around when I asked for them to look for it in their digital storage.

Welcome to the forum!

Seeing as the flights that supposedly hit the towers, the Pentagon and crashed in Penn. were almost certainly not the official commercial planes designated as such, all the passengers need to be accounted for.
Every single last one of them.

The best place to start would be investigating their families/relatives/friends.
It has been suggested that many victims were fictitious characters.

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Sep 3 2014, 02:39 PM
Post #4

http://www.whitepages.com/name/Sheri-G-Bur...wood-TN/6x1f6nk

Anyone one want to call up Sheri? If you do let us know what she says.
When she answers, say "Hi mom, this Mark Bingham...you believe me don't you?".

Actually, don't say that. I have contemplated calling here to tell her about article I saw. Sometimes you have to think long and hard about something so easy as to call her up.

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Sep 5 2014, 02:32 PM
Post #5

The following link may have already appeared in forum and been commented on by posters. According to Barbara Honnegar last year, through heliport ATCs at Pentagon, they saw a Huey helicopter above Pentagon for whatever reason. Maybe this video is the reason, assuming it is legit. So my question to forum was this video authentic?
I wish I had more time to peruse the forum more often to find exact places for postings.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pHv7oKkDe6w

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Sep 7 2014, 09:07 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Sep 5 2014, 01:32 PM) *
The following link may have already appeared in forum and been commented on by posters. According to Barbara Honnegar last year, through heliport ATCs at Pentagon, they saw a Huey helicopter above Pentagon for whatever reason. Maybe this video is the reason, assuming it is legit. So my question to forum was this video authentic?
I wish I had more time to peruse the forum more often to find exact places for postings.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pHv7oKkDe6w

With all due respect, that video is so dark and blurry as to be almost completely worthless.
Anyone could come up with a video like that after fooling around with it for 10+ years.
They don't even recognize the 'exit' hole from the 'entrance' hole.

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Sep 7 2014, 09:28 PM
Post #7

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Sep 3 2014, 01:39 PM) *
http://www.whitepages.com/name/Sheri-G-Bur...wood-TN/6x1f6nk

Anyone one want to call up Sheri? If you do let us know what she says.
When she answers, say "Hi mom, this Mark Bingham...you believe me don't you?".

What does Mark Bingham have to do with Sheri Burlingame?

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Sep 8 2014, 01:09 PM
Post #8

As they say in the NFL, ..'upon further review...' That video I posted has to be fake because the missile hits on the wrong side of the helipad. The real missile/drone hit on the right side of helipad. Plus, the ATC tower is not to be found on left side of helipad.
What was intriguing was that this video was actually shot from the air so I considered the fact that a helicopter was circling overhead at the time of Pentagon strike.
NPMike, when I made the comment about the call to Sheri B., I was trying to show the absurdity of all that has happened the last 13 years. I should have been more sensitive in my post and I apologize.
What does anyone make of the short video below:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=03OXzmI933g

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Sep 8 2014, 08:33 PM
Post #9

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Sep 8 2014, 12:09 PM) *
What does anyone make of the short video below:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=03OXzmI933g

Semi-interesting.

What I find a lot more interesting is the video showing fake smoke streaming endlessly up IN FRONT of the Pentagon crash site!

The smoke formed a screen, which from the distance, hid the small 'entrance hole' and also made it look like the smoke was coming from inside the building.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2018 - 12:44 PM