IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Methodical Illusion---rebekah Roth, 30-yr. Flight Attendant's Discoveries

politicstahl
post Nov 29 2014, 03:49 PM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,260

Please investigate Rebekah Roth's discoveries, contained in her book _Methodical Illusion_ http://www.methodicalillusion.com/ and supplemented in her series of 5 2-hour radio interviews beginning at:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/911falseflags...kah-roth-part-1 (et seq.)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
excontroller
post Nov 29 2014, 06:07 PM
Post #2

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,819

QUOTE (politicstahl @ Nov 29 2014, 02:49 PM) *
Please investigate Rebekah Roth's discoveries, contained in her book _Methodical Illusion_ http://www.methodicalillusion.com/ and supplemented in her series of 5 2-hour radio interviews beginning at:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/911falseflags...kah-roth-part-1 (et seq.)

I get 404 errors every time I try to run this video............it just won't play.

+Quote Post
FirstUsedBooks
post Nov 29 2014, 06:33 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 6,103

Alas, I clicked on "Look inside" and wasn't impressed with the author's writing style. For me, reading it would be a chore.

+Quote Post
politicstahl
post Nov 29 2014, 06:34 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (excontroller @ Nov 29 2014, 05:07 PM) *
I get 404 errors every time I try to run this video............it just won't play.

Boy, that was fast (action on their part).
Try https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Okk_1mJX6iE and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEEcUjqoc9I for short interview introductions.
Can you get http://www.methodicalillusion.com/ ? The book is available as an ebook also, as well as through Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

I just tried http://www.blogtalkradio.com/911falseflags...kah-roth-part-1 again and got it with no problem.
Maybe you should just keep trying or use some computer help. Believe me these radio broadcasts are indispensible. They are are on blogtalkradio.com.

+Quote Post
politicstahl
post Nov 29 2014, 10:20 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (FirstUsedBooks @ Nov 29 2014, 05:33 PM) *
Alas, I clicked on "Look inside" and wasn't impressed with the author's writing style. For me, reading it would be a chore.

Quite understandable. Those who wish to tell people about 9/11 Truth cannot be expected to undertake chores.

+Quote Post
CharlesGWright
post Nov 30 2014, 02:38 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 7,511

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/911falseflags...kah-roth-part-1

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/911falseflags...kah-roth-part-2

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/911falseflags...kah-roth-part-3

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/911falseflags...kah-roth-part-4

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/911falseflags...e-wrebekah-roth

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Dec 1 2014, 12:57 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 7,913

I just listened to the 6:23 interview and she just repeats what has already been researched. I will listen to longer interview. Hopefully she adds something new or different. If she doesn't, then this is just a money grab using someone else's research. Not impressed at all with short interview.

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Dec 1 2014, 03:06 PM
Post #8

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,592

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Dec 1 2014, 11:57 AM) *
I just listened to the 6:23 interview and she just repeats what has already been researched. I will listen to longer interview. Hopefully she adds something new or different. If she doesn't, then this is just a money grab using someone else's research. Not impressed at all with short interview.

I've invested more than five (5) hours listening to her interviews now.
She does have (for the most part) an easy-going, friendly personality.

Apart from the odd flight attendant procedure, she didn't really provide me with any new information re:9/11.

However, she states that her book reveals the exact location where all the 9/11 passengers/hijackers were taken to and what was done with them at that location.

She also states that she is the only one who has ever come up with the information that can prove the above.

+Quote Post
politicstahl
post Dec 1 2014, 10:46 PM
Post #9

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Dec 1 2014, 02:06 PM) *
I've invested more than five (5) hours listening to her interviews now.
She does have (for the most part) an easy-going, friendly personality.

Apart from the odd flight attendant procedure, she didn't really provide me with any new information re:9/11.

However, she states that her book reveals the exact location where all the 9/11 passengers/hijackers were taken to and what was done with them at that location.

She also states that she is the only one who has ever come up with the information that can prove the above.

+Quote Post
politicstahl
post Dec 1 2014, 10:47 PM
Post #10

If you attempt the book, be advised that 9/11 doesn't enter the picture until about 150 pp. in. The solid revelations are in the very last chapters.

+Quote Post
mainer
post Dec 2 2014, 03:42 PM
Post #11

Member No.: 4,070

Where were you able to find 5 hours of interviews?

I've ordered the book, and managed to find the first of the 5 interviews on Youtube. But on the logtalkradio pages I can't find any links to mp3 or video files of the interviews -- just the announcements that each will be happening.

Although I started out extremely skeptical of anyone claiming to suddenly have information no one else has turned up, I found her to have an engaging personality and a frame of reference quite different from any previous major figure in the movement. I think there's a credibility attached to someone who has had as much experience as she has, when talking about aspects such as planes going through the towers, or what would be actually happening in the planes (vs. what the "phone calls" said) with respect to the roles of the pilots and the flight attendants.

I think the hardest thing to figure is why she thinks writing what she wanted to say in a fictional format in any way makes it less likely that she would be taken out, and how she thinks talking about a sequel with a lot more to say on what she's discovered wouldn't increase the probability of removing her. "They" might have been blindsided by the appearance of the novel, but not by its announced sequel. This fall into the general area of the problems many of us have with Edward Snowden -- something seems not quite right.

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Dec 2 2014, 05:53 PM
Post #12

QUOTE (mainer @ Dec 2 2014, 02:42 PM) *
Where were you able to find 5 hours of interviews?

It's good to see we are on the same page wrt Ms. Roth and her findings.

First off, if you look at CharlesGWright's post above you will find the links to all the radio interviews (around 10 hours worth).

A few more comments about how I feel about Rebekah.

As I stated, I find her to be very personable and friendly during her interviews.

Like you, I found her perspective to be fresh (flight attendant) and knowledgable, detailing the protocols and procedures used on planes during regular flights and also during hijackings.

I disagree with her current position on the plane impacts of the buildings.
She hasn't wrapped her head around the probability that the buildings were prepped to accomodate the planes fully inside, nor that the planes were specially modified military drones.

But that's not too important really.

I agree with you about her flawed thinking that she is safe because she chose to write the book in fictional format rather than non-fiction.

I don't think it's fair to compare her with Ed Snowden, who released his information outside the U.S. and is forced to stay outside the country until such time/if ever that they find him innocent of his charges.

At this point in time I have mixed feelings about R. Roth.

Nothing she said in her interviews was ground-breaking news to me.

There have been many groups who have posited for years that the passengers/hijackers were herded somewhere on the ground and kept there during the 'hijackings' and made their phone calls from this location.

It has also been posited that they were subsequently killed in some manner.

I believe that scenario took place.

The only thing 'new' that Ms. Roth brings to the table is proof she says she has, that shows where exactly the passengers/hijackers were taken and what was done to them there (killings).

I like her overall non-confrontational approach and her call for all truthers to park their egos at the door and work together on this.

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Dec 3 2014, 10:58 AM
Post #13

Her book was published by KTYS Media. No way her book would be published by large publisher.

Info on book and you can read reviews and contacts:
http://www.methodicalillusion.com/

Just based on good above posts, I can't tell if she is promoting planes into WTC agenda instead of missile/drone. I am going right now to B&N to see if they have book and will read her take on passengers.

I am very skeptical about her take. I hope I am wrong. Will find out soon. I will post what I find later today.

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Dec 3 2014, 12:06 PM
Post #14

At B&N right now. My friend here at counter says you have to prepay for book. It is considered a print on demand book. They never had it in stock. Similar books like Roth's book are prepay.

IMO, all the passengers are still alive. I would like to get Roth's take on passengers.

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Dec 3 2014, 02:37 PM
Post #15

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Dec 3 2014, 09:58 AM) *
Just based on good above posts, I can't tell if she is promoting planes into WTC agenda instead of missile/drone. I am going right now to B&N to see if they have book and will read her take on passengers.

I am very skeptical about her take. I hope I am wrong. Will find out soon. I will post what I find later today.

She is promoting missile/drone into WTC over a plane. She knows the scheduled flights didn't hit the towers.

I must say I also am skeptical about the 'proof' she has that details where the passengers were taken and exactly what happened to them.

I would like to give her the benefit of the doubt, but I can't help feel she has come up with something like
"Oh my gosh, Cee Cee Lyles whispers 'It's a frame' at the end of her message!".

I sincerely hope I'm wrong and that she actually has the real goods.

I know she believes they were taken to a hanger where they made their calls.

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Dec 3 2014, 11:06 AM) *
At B&N right now. My friend here at counter says you have to prepay for book. It is considered a print on demand book. They never had it in stock...

IMO, all the passengers are still alive. I would like to get Roth's take on passengers.

TruthIs, from all you have written here, the passenger angle is clearly the most important one to you.

It is very important whether Olson is alive or if indeed she is Booth. Same goes for any other 'passengers'. It busts 911 wide open. It is the easiest way to show 911 was an inside job. Some researchers like myself are fixated on passengers being alive. Just one alive passenger or crew and heads start rolling.

We now have a flight attendant (the first one) who says she has proof that the passengers were killed.
It only costs $10 (kindle) and less than $20 (Amazon) to find out what her proof is.
Given your conviction about the passengers, maybe it would be a good investment for you to pick up a copy?

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Dec 3 2014, 02:52 PM
Post #16

NP, I am cheap. Being the holidays, her book can wait. Someone somewhere will reveal her secrets. FYI, I am working on something that could be big concerning a certain passenger. Can't say anything right now. On Sunday, I was quite surprised what I found out in my neck of the woods. Hope to have info on this before end of year. I wish I could say something on it, but I will soon enough.

+Quote Post
mainer
post Dec 4 2014, 12:26 PM
Post #17

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Dec 2 2014, 04:53 PM) *
It's good to see we are on the same page wrt Ms. Roth and her findings.

First off, if you look at CharlesGWright's post above you will find the links to all the radio interviews (around 10 hours worth).

<snip>

OK, I *finally* found the tiny little download link in the upper right corner. They're pretty subtle with their tools :-). I'll look forward to the next 8 hours of listening when I get a chance.

Re: truthissweet's comment, it's too bad you're too "cheap" to buy books. I've found it very useful to buy them (and DVDs) and put them in our local (friendly) library, which makes them available via interlibrary loan all across the state. And relying on other people to spill the beans about the meat of a book is to perhaps get a distorted view of the author's intentions.

As to "Can't say anything right now. On Sunday, I was quite surprised what I found out in my neck of the woods. Hope to have info on this before end of year. I wish I could say something on it, but I will soon enough" -- I think most JFK and 9/11 conspiracy theorists would recognize that as *exactly* what gets someone killed or suicided. Good luck! We'll keep our fingers crossed.

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Dec 4 2014, 01:21 PM
Post #18

Mainer, I am kind of nervous about my post. But it is something I feel I gotta do. Too big to pass up. Check the Erie Times obits if you do not see a post from me in a weeks time. I am sort of half joking. This is untested waters for me. I learned a lesson from dealing with Mercyhurst profs and local media. I should have planned it out better. This time it is different. Thanks for your concern.

I hated moving here but it has been kind to me as far as 911 connections.

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Dec 8 2014, 08:19 AM
Post #19

This is two posts by 'randomgal' from LRF thread from 12/21/11

Re: Last-Minute Pilots, Passengers, and Flight Attendants: The Unexplained Oddity of

Hi, (this is a first time post by 'randomgal' on LRF 12/21/11)

I'm new here and to be honest, I'm still not sure where I stand regarding 9/11. With all the various "conspiracy theories" floating around, it tends to become overwhelming and can make one revert back to simply believing what we were told just to make sense of it all. With that said, I am very open-minded and tend to be a bit of a skeptic myself. I, like many on these boards, am always looking for that "concrete proof," if you will.

Having been a flight attendant for a large airline for some time, I would like to make a few notes regarding Phil's original post regarding the crew members' schedules.

"........Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Jayhan
REPLACEMENT PILOTS
The pilot at the controls of Flight 11--the first plane to hit the World Trade Center--before it was supposedly hijacked was John Ogonowski. However, as the Georgetown Record reported: "American Airlines Captain Walter Sorenson of Groveland was scheduled to fly Flight #11 on Sept. 11, 2001. He was disappointed when he was replaced by Captain John Ogonowski, who had seniority over Sorenson and requested to fly that day. ... The last-minute change of pilots ... spared Sorenson's wife Sarah the untimely loss of a young husband." [1] On Flight 77, which supposedly hit the Pentagon, the pilot and co-pilot were Charles Burlingame and David Charlebois. But, as the New York Times reported: "Bill Cheng, an American Airlines pilot who normally flies Flight 77, changed his plans in late August [2001] and applied for time off on Tuesday [September 11] so he could go camping. When another pilot signed up for the slot, Mr. Cheng's application was accepted." [2] Whether it was Burlingame or Charlebois that replaced him is unstated. And the pilot of Flight 93 was Jason Dahl. But according to the Denver Post: "Dahl piloted United Flight 93 on Sept. 11 because he asked to. At his request, [his wife] traded for the flight on their home computer. He'd wanted to get back to Ken-Caryl Valley sooner to start celebrating their fifth wedding anniversary. Days after the request, Dahl's terrorist-invaded plane took a nose dive in a Pennsylvania field." [3] Dahl took Flight 93 in exchange for a flight he'd been booked on later that month. [4]......."(end of quote)

('randomgal' continues)
Crew members are given their flight schedules on a calendar monthly basis. We bid for our trips, and depending on our seniority, we either get awarded our bid, get awarded a partial bid, or get reserve status for the month, which means that we're basically on call. If one is assigned a trip but knows in advance he/she cannot make it, they can either attempt to drop it or trip-trade it with another person. However, this must be done prior to the day of the scheduled flight. The only way a crew member can drop a trip on the same day is if they called in sick, in which case a "reserve" would be called to replace that crew member. So I have a hard time believing that Mr. Sorenson was able to drop his trip the morning of 9/11. And, like I said, if he did call in, the system flags the trip as being short a crew member, and at such a late notice would automatically dial out to schedule a reserve. Crew members have no choice in this matter.

".....Quote:
Flight 93: At least three of the five attendants on this flight were not originally booked to be on it. Sandra Bradshaw "liked working first class," but "was in economy because she'd picked up Flight 93 late in the planning." She had "switched flights with another attendant." [15](end of quote)

('randomgal continues)
Flight attendants bid for their position onboard the a/c based on seniority. It does not matter when their trip was assigned. I could be the most senior scheduled FA for a particular trip and decide to bid for the first class position, but if there are last minute changes and someone else senior to me gets scheduled for my trip, we rebid our assignments. It has nothing to do with when a crew member is assigned a trip.

"......Quote:
Wanda Green "had been scheduled to fly Sept. 13, but Green, who also worked as a real estate agent, realized she had to handle the closing of a home sale Sept. 13. She'd phoned her best friend, fellow flight attendant Donita Judge, who opened United's computerized schedule and shifted Green to the Sept. 11 flight..."(end of quote)

(randomgal continues)
One cannot simply "shift" a trip. We have to put in a request, in advance, and if the system accepts it, we would be notified that the request has been approved. Until, and unless that happens, we are still responsible for our original schedule. Turnaround times for schedule change approvals are typically 24-48 hours.

On a side note, one issue I've always had is how relatively light the loads were. The 8am-10am flights are typically full due to passengers originally scheduled for the earliest flights oversleeping, or missing them for whatever reason, so they get bumped to the next flight. Also, airlines have a sort of revenue policy where they will cancel a flight if there are too many open seats. A 767 (one of my a/c's) can hold upwards of 350 passengers. Flight 11, for example was only 25% occupied. In my experience, this flight would cost the airline $$ because it would cost more to fly than the revenue it gained from its' passenger fares. As we all know, airlines hate losing money, so they would look at the loads for upcoming flights that day, and if there are sufficient seats available, they would cancel the light load and bump the passengers to a later flight, filling up the planes and getting the most bang for their buck.

Finally, in my 12 years of flying (for one of the major carriers), I have never, not once, been able to use my cell phone or have witnessed anyone else doing so, in flight. And trust me when I tell you that, especially since 9/11, I've tried many times just to see if it's possible. The only possible communication with the ground is via the ACARS system that the pilots have access to, or with ground control. I guess you could say this is my biggest issue with 9/11, because I just don't understand how they were able to make crystal clear calls from a flying altitude when my phone signal is dead before we've even reached 10,000 feet.
(end of post)

(next post)
Thanks for the welcomes.

I just wanted to provide what little I could from a crew member's prospective.

Oh, and another thing...
Although flight attendants aren't trained in the various aerodynamics and such of our aircraft like pilots are, one of the things we do learn about is what's called "weights and balances." I bring this up for 2 reasons: First, when there is a less-than-full flight load, passenger seating assignments must be scattered throughout the cabin to avoid any overbearing of weight on one side or another.

"......Quote:
One important preflight consideration is the distribution
of the load in the aircraft. Loading the aircraft so the gross
weight is less than the maximum allowable is not enough.
This weight must be distributed to keep the CG within the
limits specified in the POH or AFM.
If the CG is too far forward, a heavy passenger can
be moved to one of the rear seats or baggage can be
shifted from a forward baggage compartment to a rear
compartment. If the CG is too far aft, passenger weight or
baggage can be shifted forward. The fuel load should be
balanced laterally. (www.faa.gov/library/manuals/aircraft/media/faa-h-8083-1a.pdf
(end of quote)

('randomgal' continues)
I haven't researched this, but do we know every passenger's seat assignment on the 3 flights?

Second, if all the passengers on flt 93 were in fact all moved to the back, it would have significantly affected the pitch of the aircraft. I've worked on 757s hundreds of times in my career, and anyone who's been on one can tell you that is one heck of a long a/c, thereby the center of gravity would have been significantly affected. I would imagine the other pilots who had gotten a visual of the plane would have noticed this.

".....Quote:
In the airline industry, load balancing is used to evenly distribute the weight of passengers, cargo, and fuel throughout an aircraft, so as to keep the aircraft's center of gravity close to its center of pressure to avoid losing pitch control. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weight_distribution)
(end of post)
this was a four page thread

Do you think this could have been Rebekah Roth posting on LRF as 'randomgal'?

+Quote Post
mainer
post Dec 8 2014, 06:22 PM
Post #20

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Dec 8 2014, 07:19 AM) *
This is two posts by 'randomgal' from LRF thread from 12/21/11

Re: Last-Minute Pilots, Passengers, and Flight Attendants: The Unexplained Oddity of
Hi, (this is a first time post by 'randomgal' on LRF 12/21/11)
<snip>
Do you think this could have been Rebekah Roth posting on LRF as 'randomgal'?

No, it's not RR, because RR had 30 years of experience, not 12. But the perspective RG brings to this is exactly the kind of perspective RR did -- the hard reality of what goes on in an airplane -- though RR takes it way further. I'm including below a message I sent to my list (having not yet received RR's book). Apologies for its length.

-------------------
A week or so ago I ran into a reference to a week-long series of interviews last month with Rebekah Roth, a retired international flight attendant and purser (head flight attendant). She has written a book called "Methodical Illusion"

http://www.methodicalillusion.com/
http://www.amazon.com/dp/0982757131/

I had a chance, given a sudden load of work related to house-painting, to listen to the interviews (playable or downloadable from the links below). The guys running the show are not what I'd call the highest caliber hosts, and there's a lot of informality, but Ms. Roth is very good, and what she had to say riveted me.

After she retired after 30 years as a flight attendant, she started writing a novel to tell about life in the skies. In the process, she did a web search to come up with a Middle Eastern name for one of the characters, and ran across references to a large proportion of the alleged 9/11 hijackers still being alive. It apparently changed her life, leading her ever deeper into the proverbial 9/11 rabbit hole.

Her perspective is unique in the world of 9/11 research. She comes at it from the point of view of a person intimately familiar with the way the airline industry runs at the level of what goes on in flights.

On 9/11, she'd been grounded along with the other thousands of airline personnel, and spent a lot of time watching the whole thing on TV. She had hit her first level of cognitive dissonance (she seems to call it "cognitive dissidence") when she saw the second plane hit. She thought maybe it was trick photography -- a plane made of thin aluminum shouldn't have pierced the heavy steel perimeter columns. But she suppressed this -- being in the air all the time made thinking about the implications too difficult. And she stayed that way until that fateful web search for a name.

Since then, she has run into all the "usual" information those of us involved in 9/11-related work have become familiar with, and has incorporated it into her novel. But her perspective is radically different from the rest of us.

She knew that cellphone calls couldn't possibly have been made from the planes as described, and knew intimately the practical limitations of on-board seat-back phones, so all the claims about these calls made no sense to her.

Most of us have concluded that the calls were done with some kind of voice-morphing and caller-id-spoofing technology. The calmness of most of the callers and the absence of any cabin noise were always problematic. But while the rest of us couldn't come up with an alternative, she has.

In the interviews, she lays out an excellent detailed analysis of every call -- particularly NY flights 11 & 175 in interview 3 and flights 77 & 93 in interview 4. She looks at the FAA records of the alleged movements of the planes, zeroing in on the times the calls were made, most of which were made when planes were supposedly descending so rapidly all kinds of things would have been going on that weren't happening in the calls. Her knowledge of the layout, procedures and practicality of 767s and 757s -- their length and width, who was sitting where, who could or couldn't have seen what they were describing, how quickly mace or perfumes would fill the entire plane, etc. -- opens up a whole new window into those calls.

She also goes into detail on the "Flight Termination" technology available at the time -- ironically intended to prevent hijackings -- by which a ground controller could take complete control and communication ability away from the crew. She believes that there were no hijackings and that the flight termination mechanism was used.

Her remarkable conclusion is that the calls were made on the ground, that all four planes were on the ground shortly after they took off, and at least one was in a hangar (a caller referred to a man "coming down the stairs"). The final blockbuster for her turned up in a recording of Flight 93 attendant C.C. Lyles. At the very end, a woman's voice says very quietly something like "that was very good." The frequency of certain specific phrases among all the calls imply to her that people were reading from scripts, and she infers from this that they were probably told they were participating in a drill (we all know there were many exercises going on that morning).

From the timing of the calls, she determined how far the planes could have reached from their point of origin, and then figured out where they had to have landed. I haven't yet received my shipment of the book, so I don't know her location proposal yet, but expect it will be interesting.

The inescapable conclusion is that the passengers and flight crew are indeed dead, but were killed in some other way than a plane crash. The thought is extremely disquieting, but pales by comparison with the deliberate murders of all the other people who died on and after 9/11 as a result of the event.*

Also interesting will be getting more detail on something else she claims to have run into -- references to the next big event, which will be taking place in many cities sometime next May.

She also is very well-informed on the financial aspects of 9/11 -- the movement of massive amounts of gold out of the World Trade Center, the destruction of the $240 billion in "Brady Bonds," the insurance fraud. And she provides the evidence that has convinced her that Israel was one of the main players on that day.

If you have the time or interest, the interviews are one of the more interesting ways you might spend time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE INTERVIEWS:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/911falseflags...kah-roth-part-1
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/911falseflags...kah-roth-part-2
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/911falseflags...kah-roth-part-3
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/911falseflags...kah-roth-part-4
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/911falseflags...e-wrebekah-roth
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

*A very interesting movie, Operation Terror -- the only "Hollywood thriller" style movie to deal with what might have been behind 9/11 -- specifically addresses this, positing the offloading of passengers in a hangar into a large compartment with a NASA logo, "for their personal safety." It was a huge incinerator.

http://operationterror.com/

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th December 2018 - 02:20 PM