IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Methodical Illusion---rebekah Roth, 30-yr. Flight Attendant's Discoveries

wilddaddy
post May 20 2015, 05:37 PM
Post #41

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,553

Thanks Mods for consolidating here.

Mike, great input and absolutely spot on!

I hope, and would like to imagine, that the Massimo Mazucco film "September 11: The New Pearl Harbor" would not only educate "the people" about the cell phone calls ,but would also educate them about ALL of the events surrounding 911...

Sigh

Thanks Again!

PS. She is now talking about making a movie and having her own radio show

PSS. Has David Ray Griffin changed his mind about the voice morphing stuff? I could NEVER swallow that and just gave him a Mulligan on that.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post May 20 2015, 08:51 PM
Post #42

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,592

QUOTE (wilddaddy @ May 20 2015, 04:37 PM) *
Mike, great input and absolutely spot on!

I hope, and would like to imagine, that the Massimo Mazucco film "September 11: The New Pearl Harbor" would not only educate "the people" about the cell phone calls ,but would also educate them about ALL of the events surrounding 911...

Thanks.

Yes it's a great documentary. I wouldn't get your hopes up too much however.
I bought a copy a year or so ago after watching it online.
I made a few copies and recently had the opportunity to give a copy to my Dad in Florida
and watch it with him.

To give you an idea of what we are up against (the general public), I wasn't able to convince him
that 9/11 was a false flag event despite the film being chock full of evidence supporting this.
After watching the entire video (almost 6 hours)!

And he is a civil engineer no less!

PS. She is now talking about making a movie and having her own radio show

All the power to her. Anything to raise 9/11 awareness is good in my books.

PSS. Has David Ray Griffin changed his mind about the voice morphing stuff? I could NEVER swallow that and just gave him a Mulligan on that.

I'm not sure but I would guess not. He hasn't been too visible lately due to declining health I've heard.

+Quote Post
wilddaddy
post May 21 2015, 01:05 AM
Post #43

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,553

Hey Mike, can you tell me how you copied the CD. I too ordered it but can seem to make copies on my apple....tried several printing places and they couldn't either...thanks yet again.

My Dad was one of the smartest people I knew. VP of a big company, well read, educated and he finally said he wouldn't believe it until someone on TV or in the government said it...LMAO!

He was finally coming around and unfortunately passed away a couple of years ago. Would have loved watching the film with him. Hard to imagine someone watching that and not being convinced.....Cognitive Dissonance is more powerful than I imagined..sigh

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post May 21 2015, 01:22 AM
Post #44

Member No.: 7,592

QUOTE (wilddaddy @ May 21 2015, 12:05 AM) *
Hey Mike, can you tell me how you copied the CD. I too ordered it but can seem to make copies on my apple....tried several printing places and they couldn't either...thanks yet again.

I don't remember exactly what I did, I possibly used Nero software. I know I use it to copy CD's. I'm not sure if I used it with DVD's though.
It was over a year ago and I don't recall having problems with it.

My Dad was one of the smartest people I knew. VP of a big company, well read, educated and he finally said he wouldn't believe it until someone on TV or in the government said it...LMAO!

He was finally coming around and unfortunately passed away a couple of years ago. Would have loved watching the film with him. Hard to imagine someone watching that and not being convinced.....Cognitive Dissonance is more powerful than I imagined..sigh

Well my Dad is getting on in his years and I certainly wouldn't categorize him as one of the smartest people I know, but he isn't at the other end of the spectrum either.
Yes it's definitely the 'Cognitive Dissonance' problem at play with him.

No matter how convincing the evidence presented is, he simply can't get past the "How could our government possibly do this to its own people?" mindset.
It was actually a very frustrating experience watching the film with him. sad.gif

I remember asking him many questions.
One that stands out was, "Now with the buildings collapsing, how far away from the buildings would you expect a steel beam to fall?"
He gave the correct answer "About 50 feet or so".
When I told him about and showed him pictures of beams that had "fallen" more than 600 feet away from the towers he simply didn't believe the photos were real !!! sad.gif

+Quote Post
23investigator
post May 21 2015, 06:22 AM
Post #45

Member No.: 5,467

One that stands out was, "Now with the buildings collapsing, how far away from the buildings would you expect a steel beam to fall?"
When I told him about and showed him pictures of beams that had "fallen" more than 600 feet away from the towers he simply didn't believe the photos were real !!! sad.gif
[/quote]

Dear, 'NP1 Mike'

Yes, that's the problem with us old buggers!
We are very hard to convince.
So many these days don't even have the excuse of thinking about it with old values.
But even back then it has been well proven that everything wasn't always as it appeared to be.

Nobody likes to think their country is deceiving them: young or old: unless of course they are part of it.

Robert D S

+Quote Post
amazed!
post May 22 2015, 04:47 PM
Post #46

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ May 21 2015, 01:22 AM) *
I don't remember exactly what I did, I possibly used Nero software. I know I use it to copy CD's. I'm not sure if I used it with DVD's though.
It was over a year ago and I don't recall having problems with it.

Well my Dad is getting on in his years and I certainly wouldn't categorize him as one of the smartest people I know, but he isn't at the other end of the spectrum either.
Yes it's definitely the 'Cognitive Dissonance' problem at play with him.

No matter how convincing the evidence presented is, he simply can't get past the "How could our government possibly do this to its own people?" mindset.
It was actually a very frustrating experience watching the film with him. sad.gif

Great post Mike, about your dad. Truly, it is a demonstration of CD. I think it is much easier to see it in person, obviously. Body language and such.

But it is sad to behold, however common. whistle.gif

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th June 2018 - 11:53 AM