IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
French President Calls Shooting In Magazine Office, "terror Attack"

paulmichael
post Jan 7 2015, 10:13 AM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,923

Newslink: French president calls shooting in magazine office terror attack

The president of France may sincerely believe that the mass shooting at the offices of French satirical magazine "Charlie Hebdo" was the work of a Muslim terrorist.

Then, again, maybe he is part of the establishment that is out to "work the crowd."

Madonna once said, "Nothing is what it appears to be." I agree.

Was the objective of the Paris shootings to stoke the flames of war fervor, this being the objective of factions who would make a pretty penny from selling armaments to the contrived adversaries of the United States?

See my prior post at See: London & Madrid Subway Bombings Et Al; Let's Not Discount These Events .

P.M. (P.S. The report has it that Soviet-made guns were used in the Paris attack.)

This post has been edited by paulmichael: Jan 7 2015, 10:22 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Jan 7 2015, 01:17 PM
Post #2

From Charlie Hebdo Editor, four cartoonists among those killed in Paris attack, PM Modi condemns attack :

"An eyewitness journalist has informed police that the attackers said they were from Al-Qaeda and spoke fluent French."

Sounds like a hearsay-planted news item, unless, of course, the "eyewitness journalist" was employed by "Charlie Hebdo" and was right on site at the time of the shooting.

However, a bigger problem with the "eyewitness statement" is that the shooters claimed to be from Al-Qaeda which I (as well as some prominent person from a Youtube video of the past) believe to be a fictitious, contrived organization.

P.M.

+Quote Post
mrmitosis
post Jan 8 2015, 03:15 AM
Post #3

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,909

http://youtu.be/2xuA-mLBuSU

I'm not an expert on forensics, or ballistics, or blood spatter, or guns, or anything. I've jumped to conclusions prematurely on this type of footage, so I'm trying to keep this in perspective.

But this video certainly looks suspicious to me.

The gunman fires a bullet (or blank) at the officer lying on the pavement, who is clearly alive before the shot goes off. I think that most would agree that this is objectively accurate.

To me, it appears that the bullet strikes and then ricochets off the pavement.

But the officer's head lowers back on to the ground after the shot is fired, as if he's been hit. So where is all the blood? Why was there no jerk reaction?

If the officer had the presence of mind to "pretend" to get shot dead, was the shooter blind and/or stupid enough not to realise? Also, the media are reporting that the officer was killed. Why, if the bullet missed?

It just looks staged...like some type of training drill, perhaps.

This post has been edited by mrmitosis: Jan 8 2015, 03:20 AM

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Jan 8 2015, 12:18 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (mrmitosis @ Jan 8 2015, 02:15 AM) *
It just looks staged...like some type of training drill, perhaps.

Yes, it looks staged... and things are a little bit too convenient...

like the shooters shouting that they are from Al-Qaeda...

like the shooters being highly trained, highly precise, and well disguised with masks using a car that they ditched for another car YET ONE LEFT BEHIND AN IDENTIFICATION CARD IN THE ABANDONED CAR(?!?!)

I'd venture a bet that, because of the backgrounds of the two suspects-at-large, they were easy to frame.

I'd venture a bet that those two were liquidated before the shooting rampage even took place.

Then there is the report of a third suspect, an 18-year-old who soon turned himself in when he learned that his name was associated with such criminality. What is this all about???

P.M.

+Quote Post
mrmitosis
post Jan 8 2015, 09:30 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (paulmichael @ Jan 8 2015, 11:18 AM) *
like the shooters being highly trained, highly precise, and well disguised with masks using a car that they ditched for another car YET ONE LEFT BEHIND AN IDENTIFICATION CARD IN THE ABANDONED CAR(?!?!)

Sounds familiar...magic passport, anyone?

Just for clarification, my theory that the bullet may have ricocheted off the concrete does have its weaknesses...for example, the angle of the rifle does not seem to match the trajectory relative to the dust cloud that appears behind the officer's head.

Perhaps I've been watching too much Dexter, but the total absence of blood still seems totally inconsistent with the idea that the bullet hit the officer.

+Quote Post
mrmitosis
post Jan 12 2015, 07:17 PM
Post #6

A little bit surprised that other forum members don’t have more to say on this subject.

Anyway, I thought I’d share some other bits and pieces, which in my opinion lend credibility to the hypothesis that this was most likely a false flag incident...

- French President Hollande has recently made it apparent that he would like economic sanctions against Russia to be tapered back or withdrawn altogether. Clearly, this undermines Washington's interests.

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2015/01/11...flag-operation/

- France - along with other European countries – has stepped up its support for the official recognition of a free state of Palestine. (For those unable to connect the dots, this has infuriated Zionists across the globe, particularly Netanyahu.) More generally, Israel's foreign ministry has recently made attempts to mend its deteriorating relationship with France by summoning its ambassador to Tel Aviv for official diplomatic talks.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defe...remium-1.634733

- The leading Police Investigator in the Charlie Hebdo case apparently committed suicide before completing his report. I know how that guy must have felt - I hate homework!

http://www.globalresearch.ca/charlie-hebdo...suicide/5424106

Also, to illustrate the hypocrisy of western politics, I saw this posted on my Facebook News Feed:

Here are some of the leaders in attendance in the Paris march, and how they support freedom of speech back home.

1. King Abdulla of Jordan which last year sentenced a Palestinian journalist to 15 years in prison.
2. Prime Minister Davutoglu of Turkey which imprisons more journalists than any other country in the world.
3. Prime Minister Netenyahu of Israel whose country killed 7 journalists in Gaza last year.
4. Foreign Minister Shoukry of Egypt which has detained journalist Shawkan for around 500 days
5. Foreign Minister Lavrov of Russia which last year jailed a journalist for insulting a government servant
6. Foreign Minister Lamamra of Algeria which has detained journalist Abdessami for 15 months without a charge.
7. Foreign Minister of UAE which in 2013 held a journalist incommunicado for a month.
8. Prime Minister Jomaa of Tunisia which recently jailed blogger Yassine for 3 years for defaming the army.
9. Prime Minister Irakli Garibashvili of Georgia whose country has a record of attacking and beating journalists.
10. Prime Minister Boyko Borisov of Bulgaria whose country has a record of attacking and beating journalists.
11. The US Attorney General where police in Ferguson detained and assaulted Washington Post reporters.
12. Prime Minister Samaras of Greece where riot police beat and injured 2 journalists in June last year.
13. President Keita of Mali where journalists covering human right abuses are expelled.
14. Foreign Minister of Bahrain, the 2nd biggest jailer of journalists.
15. Sheikh Mohamed Ben Hamad Ben Khalifa Al Thani of Qatar which jailed a man for 15 years for writing the Jasmine poem.
16. President Mahmoud Abbas of Palestine who had several journalists jailed for insulting him.
17. Prime Minister Cerar of Slovenia which sentenced blogger to six months in prison for defamation.

In the meantime, debunkers have had plenty to say on the subject...though very little of substance, as one might expect:

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/charlie-he...r-address.5476/

This post has been edited by mrmitosis: Jan 12 2015, 07:44 PM

+Quote Post
KP50
post Jan 13 2015, 04:45 AM
Post #7

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 1,044

QUOTE (mrmitosis @ Jan 13 2015, 11:17 AM) *
A little bit surprised that other forum members don’t have more to say on this subject.

I've been keeping a close eye on it. It certainly smells bad but difficult to pin down the actual "proof" that it is a false flag. In typical fashion, it has been all tied up neatly so that the event can be mythologised while the actual events are uncertain.

This thread has quite a few links to stories around the place

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic...&highlight=

+Quote Post
mrmitosis
post Jan 14 2015, 02:34 AM
Post #8

QUOTE (KP50 @ Jan 13 2015, 03:45 AM) *
It certainly smells bad but difficult to pin down the actual "proof" that it is a false flag. In typical fashion, it has been all tied up neatly so that the event can be mythologised while the actual events are uncertain.

I think there is enough evidence at this stage to at least argue that the official story is less plausible than some other alternate version of events.

I found out today that the younger suspect who turned himself in did so for the sake of his own safety, as he apparently has an alibi and was concerned that the public would track him down and harm or kill him.

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2015/01/13...-craig-roberts/

I'm not sure if there is any truth to this, but the fact that the mainstream media has not reported on it is an outrage and is evidence in and of itself of a conspiracy.

+Quote Post
katsung47
post Jan 17 2015, 09:00 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 7,299

Police commissioner investigating Charlie Hebdo attack commits suicide while writing report

January 11, 2015
Police Commissioner likely ‘taken out’ upon discovery of evidence not fitting to establishment narrative, some speculate

By Shepard Ambellas

PARIS (INTELLIHUB) — Shockingly Police Commissioner Helric Fredou, 45, reportedly killed himself with his own gun while preparing a report just after meeting with a family member of a victim who was shot during the recent attack which took place at the offices of the satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo.

Although reports claim that Helric Fredou suffered from “depression” and “burn out” some, like myself, remain skeptical that Fredou was ‘suicided’, murdered, by a third-party in an attempt to quell information he gained after speaking with key individuals during his investigation.

According to reports, the fatal blast took place in Fredou’s office during the early hours of the morning for “unknown” reasons.

According to reports, everyone surrounding the Fredou was “shocked”.

https://www.intellihub.com/police-commissio...writing-report/

+Quote Post
katsung47
post Jan 29 2015, 04:29 PM
Post #10

The Charlie Hebdo Attack: Characteristics of a False Flag Operation?

By Dr. Paul Craig Roberts

Global Research, January 14, 2015

The Charlie Hebdo affair has many of the characteristics of a false flag operation. The attack on the cartoonists’ office was a disciplined professional attack of the kind associated with highly trained special forces; yet the suspects who were later corralled and killed seemed bumbling and unprofessional. It is like two different sets of people.

Usually Muslim terrorists are prepared to die in the attack; yet the two professionals who hit Charlie Hebdo were determined to escape and succeeded, an amazing feat. Their identity was allegedly established by the claim that they conveniently left for the authorities their ID in the getaway car. Such a mistake is inconsistent with the professionalism of the attack and reminds me of the undamaged passport found miraculously among the ruins of the two WTC towers that served to establish the identity of the alleged 9/11 hijackers.

It is a plausible inference that the ID left behind in the getaway car was the ID of the two Kouachi brothers, convenient patsies, later killed by police, and from whom we will never hear anything, and not the ID of the professionals who attacked Charlie Hebdo. An important fact that supports this inference is the report that the third suspect in the attack, Hamyd Mourad, the alleged driver of the getaway car, when seeing his name circulating on social media as a suspect realized the danger he was in and quickly turned himself into the police for protection against being murdered by security forces as a terrorist.

Hamyd Mourad says he has an iron-clad alibi. If so, this makes him the despoiler of a false flag attack. Authorities will have to say that despite being wrong about Mourad, they were right about the Kouachi brothers. Alternatively, Mourad could be coerced or tortured into some sort of confession that supports the official story.

The American and European media have ignored the fact that Mourad turned himself in for protection from being killed as a terrorist as he has an alibi. I googled Hamid Mourad and all I found (January 12) was the main US and European media reporting that the third suspect had turned himself in. The reason for his surrender was left out of the reports. The news was reported in a way that gave credence to the accusation that the suspect who turned himself in was part of the attack on Charlie Hebdo. Not a single US mainstream media source reported that the alleged suspect turned himself in because he has an ironclad alibi.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-charlie-h...eration/5424669

+Quote Post
katsung47
post Feb 9 2015, 04:36 PM
Post #11

I think the Paris Hebdo attack was a false flag one which was a warning and punishment on France for its compromise to the Russia. Russia is the top consideration in US world strategy right now. That’s why they planned this “terror attack” and of course the top US leader won’t present in Paris parade.

Hollande Risks EU Split Over Russian Sanctions Relief
By James G. Neuger Dec 19, 2014

Europe stumbled into a debate over the end of sanctions on the economically distressed Russia after French President Francois Hollande became the first major leader to dangle the prospect of easing the curbs.

Hollande’s appeal at a European Union summit yesterday was a reminder that the bans on financing of major Russian banks and the export of energy-exploration equipment will lapse next July unless renewed unanimously by the 28 EU governments.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-12-19/h...ons-relief.html

+Quote Post
katsung47
post Feb 21 2015, 04:24 PM
Post #12

World leaders- mainly European’s, gathered together having a unity march. They knew it’s US’ intimidation to force them into a fake “war against terror”. In a rare show, they say “no” to the US.

+Quote Post
katsung47
post Mar 4 2015, 05:35 PM
Post #13

Paris attack designed to shore up France’s vassal status: Roberts
Sat Jan 10, 2015

A former White House official says the terrorist attack that killed 12 people on Wednesday in Paris was a false flag operation “designed to shore up France’s vassal status to Washington.”

Dr. Paul Craig Roberts, who was Assistant Secretary of the Treasury in the Reagan Administration and associate editor of the Wall Street Journal, made the remarks in an article published on Thursday.
Dr. Roberts stated that French President Francois Hollande this week said that the sanctions against Russia should end. “This is too much foreign policy independence on France’s part for Washington.”

He added that the CIA has apparently resurrected a policy that it followed against Europeans during the post-WW II era when the US spy agency would carry out attacks in European states and blame them on communist groups
Dr. Roberts said now the US agencies have planned false flag operations in Europe to create hatred against Muslims and bring European countries under Washington’s sphere of influence.

He noted that “the attack on Charlie Hebdo was an inside job and that people identified by NSA as hostile to the Western wars against Muslims are going to be framed for an inside job designed to pull France firmly back under Washington’s thumb.”

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2015/01/10/39...-attack-Roberts

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th December 2018 - 01:44 AM