IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Belated News: Marc Rich Is Dead

paulmichael
post Feb 19 2015, 01:46 PM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,923

See: Commodities fugitive Marc Rich dead at 78 - June 26, 2013.

Sorry for this belated posting of the above newslink. I just learned about this recently. As you can tell, I neglected to keep up with the news on Marc Rich.

As far as I know, I am the only person to have included the name Marc Rich in any write-up related to the events of 9/11.

In early July, 2011, shortly before the 10th anniversary of 9/11, just such a write-up was posted on USENET. It was swiftly sanitized from the Net. That posting included three links to major news webpages, one of which connected Marc Rich to the Russian mob. All three of these links were likewise sanitized from the Net with each news website noting: “Requested Page Not Found.” (Then, sometime later, all these things got unsanitized.)

In mid-July, 2011, printed copies of the USENET write-up and more were sent by postal mail to key international addresses around the world, and then what happened?

The news media had been in the process of a build-up of 9/11 news leading up to the 10th anniversary of that fateful day, AND THEY IMMEDIATELY APPLIED THE BRAKES on things imposing a total news blackout on all things 9/11, all things Osama bin Laden, and all things terrorism.

Then, about three or four days before September 11, 2011, the news media came out of its holes with well-worn, hard-hitting lies about 9/11, conveniently omitting videos of the undoing of the WTC towers and of aircraft impacts from the televised news.

Take all of this for what it is worth.

Anyway, is Marc Rich truly dead?

Did he fake his own death?

Is he living it up on some posh and secluded Caribbean Island where he will not be recognized?

Is he bouncing off the walls of a rubber room at some ritzy mental institution for the super-rich?

Is he in the witness protection program of the United States government?

I am now wondering about the whereabouts of the DiTomasso/Solari family. It would not surprise me in the least if they are living it up in the United States witness protection program getting $60,000+ per person in federal stipends.

To the reader: you can obtain more information on all of the above by looking into my earlier posts in this forum.

P.M.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
excontroller
post Feb 19 2015, 05:11 PM
Post #2

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,819

QUOTE (paulmichael @ Feb 19 2015, 12:46 PM) *
See: Commodities fugitive Marc Rich dead at 78 - June 26, 2013.

Sorry for this belated posting of the above newslink. I just learned about this recently. As you can tell, I neglected to keep up with the news on Marc Rich.

As far as I know, I am the only person to have included the name Marc Rich in any write-up related to the events of 9/11.

In early July, 2011, shortly before the 10th anniversary of 9/11, just such a write-up was posted on USENET. It was swiftly sanitized from the Net. That posting included three links to major news webpages, one of which connected Marc Rich to the Russian mob. All three of these links were likewise sanitized from the Net with each news website noting: “Requested Page Not Found.” (Then, sometime later, all these things got unsanitized.)

In mid-July, 2011, printed copies of the USENET write-up and more were sent by postal mail to key international addresses around the world, and then what happened?

The news media had been in the process of a build-up of 9/11 news leading up to the 10th anniversary of that fateful day, AND THEY IMMEDIATELY APPLIED THE BRAKES on things imposing a total news blackout on all things 9/11, all things Osama bin Laden, and all things terrorism.

Then, about three or four days before September 11, 2011, the news media came out of its holes with well-worn, hard-hitting lies about 9/11, conveniently omitting videos of the undoing of the WTC towers and of aircraft impacts from the televised news.

Take all of this for what it is worth.

Anyway, is Marc Rich truly dead?

Did he fake his own death?

Is he living it up on some posh and secluded Caribbean Island where he will not be recognized?

Is he bouncing off the walls of a rubber room at some ritzy mental institution for the super-rich?

Is he in the witness protection program of the United States government?

I am now wondering about the whereabouts of the DiTomasso/Solari family. It would not surprise me in the least if they are living it up in the United States witness protection program getting $60,000+ per person in federal stipends.

To the reader: you can obtain more information on all of the above by looking into my earlier posts in this forum.

P.M.

LOL! Maybe it's just coincidence, but while I just got your email of the news about Marc Rich, I was sitting in McDonald's and they started playing the song "You Talk Too Much"!!! Perhaps that's why he's dead!! The reason for the news opening up again is their M.O. They still mention Kennedy's assassination and ALWAYS restate the BIG LIE that Oswald, a lone assassin, was the culprit. Even though, in 1976, The House Select Committee on Assassinations stated that a conspiracy apparently DID EXIST. The BIG LIE will NEVER be corrected!

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Feb 19 2015, 05:52 PM
Post #3

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,923

QUOTE (excontroller @ Feb 19 2015, 04:11 PM) *
...they started playing the song "You Talk Too Much"!!! Perhaps that's why he's dead!!

Can anyone verify that this news item was actually reported in June, 2013… or is it a backdated, falsified report?

P.M.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th December 2018 - 09:49 AM