IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hillary Clinton's Secret Email Address Is Revealed As Hdr22@clintonemail.com

paulmichael
post Mar 7 2015, 11:14 AM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,923

See: Hillary Clinton's secret email address is revealed...

Clinton never had an official 'state.gov' email address. Her aides reached her at 'hdr22@clintonemail.com' for the four years she was America's top diplomat.

I wondered: how could Hillary Clinton manage to use a private email account for official State Department business for four years as Secretary of State with no one taking notice during that time? Why is this matter coming to light at this late date?

Didn’t she ever communicate with the White House staff using her private email address?

Did she not ever send Obama email probably through Obama’s executive secretary? Didn’t that secretary take notice of the irregular email address?

Even if email communication by Hillary Clinton was restricted to her State Department aides, as implied by the quoted text above, wouldn’t that be enough exposure for this matter to have come to light much earlier?

Anyway, what I want to focus on is the issue that one person [unknown, probably a member of Congress] raised on T.V. He asked: “How am I to investigate the Benghazi incident if Hillary Clinton is withholding pertinent emails?”

In an earlier post, I questioned the official story of Benghazi, which, if you remember, had more than one vastly differing version, and I left open the possibility that the Benghazi raid was perpetrated by the Russian mafia to fan the flames of war fervor. See: Benghazi Suspects Are Not Included In Rewards For Justice Program, Why? and London & Madrid Subway Bombings Et Al; Let's Not Discount These Events.

Per the last report that I heard, Hillary Clinton released 55,000 pages worth of emails, but she is still withholding some.

BTW, I am of the belief that the 9/11 conspiracy was hatched during the Clinton administration and was later taken over by the powers-that-be during the Bush administration.

P.M.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
excontroller
post Mar 7 2015, 06:55 PM
Post #2

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,819

QUOTE (paulmichael @ Mar 7 2015, 10:14 AM) *

I wondered: how could Hillary Clinton manage to use a private email account for official State Department business for four years as Secretary of State with no one taking notice during that time? Why is this matter coming to light at this late date?

Didn’t she ever communicate with the White House staff using her private email address?

Did she not ever send Obama email probably through Obama’s executive secretary? Didn’t that secretary take notice of the irregular email address?

Even if email communication by Hillary Clinton was restricted to her State Department aides, as implied by the quoted text above, wouldn’t that be enough exposure for this matter to have come to light much earlier?

Anyway, what I want to focus on is the issue that one person [unknown, probably a member of Congress] raised on T.V. He asked: “How am I to investigate the Benghazi incident if Hillary Clinton is withholding pertinent emails?”

In an earlier post, I questioned the official story of Benghazi, which, if you remember, had more than one vastly differing version, and I left open the possibility that the Benghazi raid was perpetrated by the Russian mafia to fan the flames of war fervor. See: Benghazi Suspects Are Not Included In Rewards For Justice Program, Why? and London & Madrid Subway Bombings Et Al; Let's Not Discount These Events.

Per the last report that I heard, Hillary Clinton released 55,000 pages worth of emails, but she is still withholding some.

BTW, I am of the belief that the 9/11 conspiracy was hatched during the Clinton administration and was later taken over by the powers-that-be during the Bush administration.

P.M.

I have ALWAYS been of the opinion that 9/11 was a conspiracy contrived by people we do NOT know......for the express purpose of leading us to exactly where we find ourselves today. It has NOTHING to do with any particular political agenda but it DOES provide horrendous amounts of money to a few people, some political, some not.

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Mar 8 2015, 09:09 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 7,913

Start with the Fed. Come forward in time and you might see how the conspiracy evolved in the last 100 years. A cumulative effect. Clinton era just a rung in the 911 ladder. No different then current Obama era. And it will continue with the next president.

I have ALWAYS been of the opinion that 9/11 was a conspiracy contrived by people we do NOT know......for the express purpose of leading us to exactly where we find ourselves today. It has NOTHING to do with any particular political agenda but it DOES provide horrendous amounts of money to a few people, some political, some not.

Bravo. In a short paragraph you have summed it all up. I never looked at the Neocon agenda as political in nature. Just total domination of the world. My way or the Kuwait highway type thinking.

+Quote Post
Art
post Mar 8 2015, 10:03 PM
Post #4

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,754

QUOTE (paulmichael @ Mar 7 2015, 11:14 AM) *

P.M.

I'm sure it was known before Clinton was in power. George HW Bush knew when he gave his New World Order speech 11 years to the day before 9/11. The Rockefellers knew when they picked the site for the Twin Towers that they called David and Nelson. FDR's Uncle Fred knew when he had the groundbreaking at the site he picked for The Pentagon 60 years to the date before 9/11. Secretary of War Dearborn knew something when he had Fort Jay and Fort Marshall rebuilt to have 5 ravelins. Human sacrifice has been going on for a long time.

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Mar 10 2015, 10:08 AM
Post #5

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,923

Let’s put on our thinking caps here.

If Hillary Clinton, as implied by the quote from the newslink in the original post, used her email system to correspond exclusively with her governmental aides, then those aides should have been using official State Department email addresses, and all such email to and from Hillary Clinton would have been archived by the government’s system anyway thereby making the controversy about this issue pretty much much-ado-about-nothing.

However, things are very different if Ms. Clinton’s private email account was used for purposes other than communicating with her staff of aides, you know, like having a Craigslist paramour or making contact with the international underworld.

Hillary Clinton has, for the most part, been silent on this controversy. Why?

Just how, exactly, did she use her email account?

P.M.

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Mar 10 2015, 01:23 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 7,913

She was just following precedent...
https://www.emptywheel.net/timeline-collect...mails-timeline/

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th December 2018 - 09:50 AM