IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Dea Agents Attended Cartel-funded 'sex Parties'

paulmichael
post Mar 26 2015, 05:40 PM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,923

... agents received "money, expensive gifts, and weapons from drug cartel members," according to the report, which explored sexual misconduct allegations and how they are handled at the DEA; FBI; Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives (ATF); and the U.S. Marshals Service (USMS).

See: DEA agents attended cartel-funded 'sex parties'

This is what you can expect when you have grossly inferior managers infesting managerial ranks in the public and private sectors.

Why is there such management inferiority?

The answer can be found in one of my prior postings at: Why There's So Much Dishonesty In Gov't (and In The Private Sector, Too)

For further insight into the matter as it applies to the public sector, the world of politics, to be specific, see my other prior posting at: Granting The Right To Vote To The Wrong Demographic Groups Has Its Consequences.

Is it any wonder that back in 2001, the prevailing climate was right... and ripe... for a sunny, clear September day?

P.M.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
excontroller
post Mar 26 2015, 07:30 PM
Post #2

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,819

QUOTE (paulmichael @ Mar 26 2015, 04:40 PM) *

This is what you can expect when you have grossly inferior managers infesting managerial ranks in the public and private sectors.

The answer can be found in one of my prior postings at: Why There's So Much Dishonesty In Gov't (and In The Private Sector, Too)

For further insight into the matter as it applies to the public sector, the world of politics, to be specific, see my other prior posting at: Granting The Right To Vote To The Wrong Demographic Groups Has Its Consequences.

Is it any wonder that back in 2001, the prevailing climate was right... and ripe... for a sunny, clear September day?

P.M.

All I can attest to is this. In August of 1981, we (Professional Air Traffic Controller's Organization) were fired without ANY due process. If we were THOUGHT to be absent for participating in an illegal strike, we were summarily fired. How come these people still have a job?

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Mar 26 2015, 07:38 PM
Post #3

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,923

QUOTE (excontroller @ Mar 26 2015, 06:30 PM) *
How come these people still have a job?

Well, I heard on T.V. that there were suspensions... suspensions of as little as two days.

P.M.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Mar 27 2015, 05:42 PM
Post #4

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

QUOTE (paulmichael @ Mar 26 2015, 05:40 PM) *

P.M.

Yeah, it's kinda like back when the EPA regulators were snorting cocaine with the drilling companies. Friends with benefits. laughing1.gif It's why it's all such a joke really, the idea of government serving the common good.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd September 2018 - 09:09 PM