IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Germanwings Crash, Off-course and Keycode

Art
post Mar 28 2015, 02:26 PM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,754

The crash site for the Germanwings plane is 150 miles from a straight line between Barcelona and Dusseldorf. Is that normal to go that far out of the way? Also, why didn't the pilot or flight attendants punch in the code to open the cockpit door?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Mar 28 2015, 04:29 PM
Post #2

dig deeper

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 96

for a collection of 'facts' see:
http://avherald.com/h?article=483a5651&opt=0

and there's a long and an informative thread here:
http://www.pprune.org/rumours-news/558654-...ern-france.html

regarding flight path (in response to Art's question):
http://www.pprune.org/8914351-post149.html
The aircraft did not deviate. It flew on it's flight planned course. Not every flight is a straight line between two points

and: http://www.pprune.org/8914391-post161.html
Because the underlying air corridors mostly aren't on a straight path either, but look more like this:

-mind you, im not saying all is fine with this crash, for it seems suspect given what they claim happened...

+Quote Post
Art
post Mar 29 2015, 12:08 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 5,754

Thanks paranola. Does anyone know if they put deadbolts inside the door to the cockpit? Is it normal for a pilot to take a leak 30 minutes into a flight?

+Quote Post
Hsaive
post Mar 30 2015, 02:09 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 4,087

CNN Reports Germanwings 9525 Was Remotely Programmed (Hacked?) to CRASH
https://youtu.be/cwlUmxGyk_w

+Quote Post
Hsaive
post Mar 30 2015, 02:15 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 4,087

Recent Interviews and News
cleanup.gif

CNN Reports Germanwings 9525 Was Remotely Programed (Hacked) to CRASH

Abel Danger 3-27-2015 Steady Cockpit Breathing To Serco Base One Visas, Black Hand Patented Gas
https://youtu.be/HaGiwSg2sf8

Field McConnell on Germanwings Flight 9525 · Sunday Wire 3-29-2015
https://youtu.be/EpapRT8yJzs

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Mar 30 2015, 03:07 PM
Post #6

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,592

QUOTE (Hsaive @ Mar 30 2015, 01:15 PM) *
Recent Interviews and News
cleanup.gif

CNN Reports Germanwings 9525 Was Remotely Programed (Hacked) to CRASH

Abel Danger 3-27-2015 Steady Cockpit Breathing To Serco Base One Visas, Black Hand Patented Gas
https://youtu.be/HaGiwSg2sf8

Field McConnell on Germanwings Flight 9525 · Sunday Wire 3-29-2015
https://youtu.be/EpapRT8yJzs

This is what is known as spreading false rumors.
Shame on you.

Even the CNN video you link to makes no mention of remotely programmed to crash:

"Within two seconds, once the plane was at cruising altitude, someone manually changed the autopilot to reduce the altitude to 100 ft."

+Quote Post
Skipper1946
post Mar 30 2015, 05:38 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 1,265

QUOTE (Hsaive @ Mar 28 2015, 05:09 PM) *
CNN Reports Germanwings 9525 Was Remotely Programmed (Hacked?) to CRASH

I don't see anything in the YT video which indicates the AP was "Remotely Programmed". She said, "It was MANUALLY changed".

Your Title is misquoting her.

+Quote Post
katsung47
post Apr 6 2015, 04:32 PM
Post #8

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,299

890. Germanwings airliner crash was a plot (3/29/2015)

I think Germanwings airline crash was similar to recent airplane accidents – MH370, MH17. It was done by a big black hand. The purpose is to intimidate German to join war against Russia in Ukraine. France was warned too – that was Paris Hebdo “terror attack”. Now it’s German’s turn.

In disappearance case of MH370, I allege they used Uninterruptible autopilot system. (see #825, 826, 830, 832, 835, 851) In this case, they used EM sleep wave.

Co-pilot Lubitz was in forced asleep and couldn’t react to any outside world’s noise.

Who was Andreas Lubitz, Germanwings co-pilot blamed for crash?

By Diana Magnay, Ashley Fantz and Catherine E. Shoichet, CNN
, Fri March 27, 2015

The only sound the recorder picked up from Lubitz as the Airbus A320 went down, Marseille prosecutor Brice Robin said, was the co-pilot's steady breathing.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/26/europe/germa...e-crash-pilots/

I had a lot of experience with that mandated sleep wave. It was a “sudden, irresistible sleepiness”. I couldn’t wake up even if there was a severe headache. (Headache was caused by a separate EM microwave ray shooting, sleep wave only force people to go asleep) I wrote about this 13 years ago. See “12. Mind control EM sleep wave (1)” to # 16. http://katsung.forumotion.com/t4-em-sleep-wave#77

“Steady breathing” may well explain Rubitz was in deep sleep. Air-controller’s communication, knock at cabinet door, passengers’ scream, none could interrupt him. As for the locked door, if someone could install sleep device in cockpit, they could do similar work as well.

+Quote Post
Alpha66
post Apr 9 2015, 04:41 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 8,105

Guys, I live only 50km away from some of the victims, I am amazed there is not more coverage here about that ? Is this forum still alive I hope and has airline experts??

I compiled 3 lists with media coverage (or lies?) with my remarks (sadly in German).....I post the first 2 lists here:

List1:

-Hometown supporters of Andreas Lubitz claim the killer pilot has been 'framed' over the French Alps plane crash which left 150 people dead. (DAS glaube ich auch)
-Investigators believe Lubitz, co-pilot on the Germanwings Airbus 320, set the plane on a collision course with the mountain where it crashed, killing everyone on board. (BELIEVE - ich dachte das stände fest?)
-But ex-schoolfriends have set up a Facebook campaign - which now has 4,000 likes - decrying the 'witch hunt' against him. (Stimmt, pagelink untern)
His supporters claim the official account of his killing all 149 passengers and crew on board is an 'cover-up'. (Aber sicher)
One supporter, who claims to be a former classmate, said: 'I believe in the innocence of Andi!'
Others point out the second black box data recorder had not yet been recovered from the crash site, which they claim was also proof of a cover-up. (Korrekt)
Many in Lubitz' hometown are still struggling to believe the official version of events. (Nicht nur die)
"First they learn they have lost their son, then this. How could the authorities be so sure?"
-Maths teacher Kathrin Goldbach, 26, has been interviewed by investigators trying to understand why Lubitz would have committed mass murder. (wer ist das, ich dachte die Freundin heisst Mary(oder Marie) W. ??
-Rescuers had warned identifying all those on board could take several months.
But Mr Hollande said: "The French interior minister confirmed that by the end of the week at the latest it will be possible to identify all of the victims thanks to DNA samples." (WOHER weiß der das im Voraus???)
None of the victims were found due to the 430mph impact, but different strands of DNA have been identified at the site. (WAS?? Keine Opfer gefunden, nur DNA Spuren??? Und womit will man die DNA abgleichen??????)

List2:

-We are learning more everyday about the cause of the accident, but I think it will take a long, long time for everybody, all of us, to understand how this could happen. (WIESO - ich dachte alles steht fest?)
-Though prosecutors gave no specific dates for his previous suicidal tendencies, Lubitz received treatment for around 18 months following a “serious depressive episode” in 2009. (2009 ???? Das ist aber schon was her)
-Christoph Kumpa said: “Since then, he had not shown any signs of suicidal ­behaviour nor aggression towards others during treatment.“He had further visits to the doctors, but without signs of suicidal behaviour or threats to others.” (WIE ich dachte der wäre ein wahnsinniger Killer?)
He said: “So far we have been unable to establish any warning of such an act, or motivation for it. “There is little in his personal or family life, or at his place of work, which gave any sign of a possible motive.
“Medical files do not show any specific illness as yet.” (???????)
-Investigators believe fears over his sight, and of losing his job because of his mental illness, may have driven Lubitz to mass murder. But yesterday investigators said the sight problems he sought help over may all have been in his mind. (Was denn nun, wahnsinniger depressiver Killer o. Augenprobleme ?)
-A spokesman for the company said: "We have also read of reports in a French newspaper about the video. But we have not seen the video and we do not know if it exists. Therefore we cannot confirm if the video is genuine.
"Considering that everything on the plane was destroyed, it would be unusual for a mobile phone to survive the impact."
-French Prime Minister Manuel Valls confirms the crash and President Hollande says there are 'no survivors' a few minutes later (???? Hollande musste Vorwissen haben, woher sollte er sonst wissen, dass alle tot?????)
-First pictures emerge of the crash site, showing scattered pieces of fuselage no bigger than a small car. It's confirmed there are no survivors (??? Wer hat das confirmed und woher wusste man das so schnell?)
-The leaders of Germany, France and Spain tour the crash site together and pay tribute to the victims (Ist das normal, bei Abstürzen dass leaders aus 3 Nationen den Ort besuchen????)
-The New York Times reveals one of the two pilots was locked out of the cockpit and ended up banging on the door, trying to get back in (woher wusste NYT das??)

There are at least 15-20 serious doubts about the official story, please help and comment....

smile.gif

+Quote Post
Alpha66
post Apr 9 2015, 04:59 PM
Post #10

More later, I believe strongly there is a connection with MH17/370 and a couple of other flights (right in my memory is Airfrance 447 & Mozambique Airlines 470)...

Here is 30 yrs. Lufthansa pilot interview (German)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhtPntq6bKI

Also it seems planes can now be remote controlled or probably since some years, why was this plane not steered to safety with this system. Why is the mayday call dissapeared from any media ?HOW could they know after 1 day that everyone was dead ? The French president stated this ca. 1 day later (this is impossible or not?), what about the fighters seen in the area (mirage2000?)....how about the strange debris ? Looks like plane was broken in the air already... what about witnesses that heard 2 "booms" (was the first boom a bomb or rocket?)

"uninterruptible AP" patent 2006 US7142971B2 Source: The standard/21 wire 4.12.06 FBW - AFCS

+Quote Post
Alpha66
post Apr 9 2015, 05:34 PM
Post #11

Here is the press conference for the record:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3axTmb8LRg

Here some ABC brainwash (most of what they say there IS no proof except media themselves and 1 French officials who told this story allegedly taken from the CVR. However we haven´t heard or seen this CFR ourselves, have we??? Or pics or file to investigate if it is genuin)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3axTmb8LRg

MIND YOU; this allegedly was clear and solved after 4-5 days according to media. How long do REAL investigations normally take...from 1 to 24 months or so right??

This post has been edited by Alpha66: Apr 9 2015, 05:37 PM

+Quote Post
Alpha66
post Apr 13 2015, 05:26 PM
Post #12

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Andreas-Lubi...4182235?fref=nf

http://21stcenturywire.com/2015/04/05/scap...nch-alps-crash/

What no replies ? Forum empy or no interest in 160 dead and cover up off real reasons? sad.gif

+Quote Post
katsung47
post Apr 17 2015, 04:41 PM
Post #13

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,299

12. Mind control EM sleep wave (1)

When I talked about microwave killing, some readers asked if that is a mind control pulse wave. I went to the web site they gave me. The neuro-electrical magnet wave which imitate brain wave could produce Microwave hearing,forced speech, etc. I don't have that kind of experience, or maybe they have applied it on me but I didn't know. Because it is hard to tell which is natural or caused by remote control frequency weapon. But I do know there is an EM sleep wave which is vastly in use by law enforcement agent.

It was in 1992. One Tuesday morning on my way to Galt. On highway 205, a strong sleep desire fell on me. It was a straight highway, so I tried to drive with eyes closed a little while. But once eye closed, it's hard to open my lids again. I had to fight against drowsiness with extraordinary effort. Then I turned on to highway 120. It was a narrow road with only one lane each way. In dim, I suddenly found there was a dark shadow before me. it was a big truck with a trailer. It stopped on road and started to move when I approached. The sudden lit of tail lamp was so bright red, like in my hands' reach. I made an emergency brake. The cargo in my van rushed forward with inertia, bang hit the front window glass . I could hear the crack sound of porcelain. Luckily I didn't hit the trailer. It was only inches away. My body was wet all over by sweat. Strange for me, such a big scare didn't drove sleepy away. I fell into drowse again until there was another emergency brake. I found the truck driving at only 30 miles per hour. Sometime later, when I opened my lid, I found the truck sped away. It's the end of 120 and we would turned into 99, a busy highway where he could not drive at 30 miles any more.

Later when I had the experience of microwave radiation and other related suffering, I gradually realized there was a sleep wave. But at that time, though it was unusual, I only attributed this to sleepy. Who knew there was a mind control EM sleep wave?

13. Microwave ray shooting and EM sleep wave(2)

I was able to be aware of microwave killing due to a newspaper article. It said FBI's lab developed a tech

that they could shoot and penetrate iron plate in distance by microwave ray. By then I knew they could watch people behind wall by Infra-scanner already. And if they shoot microwave ray behind wall, it's really dangerous for innocent people. Unfortunately, this fell on me soon.

One midnight, I awoke with bitter headache. "They are shooting with microwave ray. I must find something to cover me." I alarmed myself. But before I could do something, an irresistible sleepiness overcame me. I fell in sleep again. This scene repeated several times that night. I always fell in sleep after awakening by headache.

Next day, the headache was so severe that a slight movement would cause suffering. It lasted several days. I thought there was an internal hemorrhage or swell in my head. With great fear, I gathered a lot of metal plates, iron cabinet in my bedroom and slept behind them at night.
Though I was once puzzled how could I go sleep while having heavy headache, I was still didn't aware of there was a sleep wave then.

14. EM sleep wave (3)

I used to sit on a sofa where I could watch TV as well as reading. That day about 5 p.m, when I was reading newspaper, a sudden drowsiness fell on me. It was so strong that I went to my bedroom right away. Once laying on bed, there was no sleepiness at all, not a little bit. That really puzzled me. I went back to sitting room and sitting on sofa, immediately, sleepiness grasped me again. This time I recalled two events happened before. The drowsiness feeling were so similar. They were all deep and irresistible.

I was in panic. What was that? I knew they were using radioactive material and microwave. It seemed that it was a ray with limit field, because my bedroom is just a few feet away and I could not feel it there. I guessed it was a kind of microwave with different frequency and worried it might hurt my brain because it restrained my mind so deeply that I couldn't help to go sleep. On the otherhand, it was a pure feeling of drowsiness, no pain, no dizziness, only extraordinary strong desire to sleep. If I hadn't have above experiences, I would never know its existence. How could you tell it from a nature one.

15. EM sleep wave in China (4)

In 1993, I abandoned my job in flea market. In July 1994, I went to China. I was tired to sleep under the cover of metal plates in U.S. My friends in China stopped communication with me so I knew Chinese police were cooperative with U.S.A.'s, but I thought they would not use high tech. weapon against an innocent man.

I lived in my uncle's home. It was an apartment on third floor (toppest floor) in the building. In August, I heard a noise on roof. People said someone was installing a commercial billboard there. I saw workers erect power transmission lines on roof. A few days later, about 7 o'clock in the morning, I was chatting with relatives when I felt a sudden feeling of sleepiness. I saw my aunt quickly fall in sleep. Other relatives said they were going to bed and back to their bedroom. I was very familiar with this - a sudden, irresistible sleepiness. Later that day I told them about the sleep wave. They didn't believe me. I understood because it was so natural that even I myself would not believe if I hadn't the experience.

This was the only time I felt they use it in China. I think they didn't expect I know sleep wave. When they found I know the secret, they gave it up. The work on roof was postponed. The billboard was never installed. Next year on May, when I left China, the metal shelf installed on August was still there, rusted.
Since then I knew the sleep wave can be a field which influence many people.

16. EM Sleep wave (5)

In 1996, I learned what is sleep wave from a book named 'CIA' (Chinese edition).

It said in July 1987, former Soviet leader Gorbachef flied to Thamalhan, a KGB base, to see an experiment. It was a tiger in the cage. The tiger was irritable. Dr. Chernianko pushed down a button. Within seconds, the furious tiger laid down as gentle as a cat.

Doctor told Gorbachef they successfully handled animal's sentiment by controlling it's brain nerve with remote control electrical wave.

CIA got the information and found Pentagon had first developed such technique. Military Intelligence Chief, general Ackerman was alleged delivering the secret to Soviets. Ackerman was shoot to death several days later. Pentagon announced he died of heart attack.

I immediately realized this was EM sleep wave.
The wave imitates human's sleep wave in brain. It's so natural that you can't tell if it is artificial. Nine years ago I could tell it because it was a sudden, strong feeling. Now they improved their technique. In same sofa I recently often gradually fell into drowse when I wrote article (for post in internet) in daytime. Only at the movement I would get into sleep, I'd realize same thing happened again and moved away. In other place, I never feel sleepy. I think I would never have known there's a sleep wave if they had used that improved technique(gradually go in sleep) nine years ago.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd September 2018 - 05:13 PM