IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Bob Graham Same Old, Same Old, NY Times Articlr

Truthissweet
post Apr 14 2015, 02:10 PM
Post #1

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,913

Bob Graham in 4/14/15 NY Times Article:
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/04/14/world....html?referrer=
MIAMI LAKES, Fla. — The episode could have been a chapter from the thriller written by former Senator Bob Graham of Florida about a shadowy Saudi role in the Sept. 11 attacks.

“No. 1, I think the American people deserve to know the truth of what has happened in their name,” said Mr. Graham, who was a co-chairman of the 2002 joint congressional inquiry into the terrorist attacks. “No. 2 is justice for these family members who have suffered such loss and thus far have been frustrated largely by the U.S. government in their efforts to get some compensation.”

“To me, the most simple, unanswered question of 9/11 is, did the 19 hijackers act alone or were they assisted by someone in the United States?” he said. “The official position of the United States government is they acted alone.”

My motivation is to try to answer that question,” he said. “Did they act alone or did they have a support structure that made 9/11 possible?”

(click above link for full article)

Blah, blah, blah......

To the troll who is sending not so nice emails to me, I must be getting to close to truth, eh? A lot of good folks on this forum but as long as harassment continues with emails, then I have to stay off forum until it is settled. thumbdown.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
EJT
post Apr 14 2015, 04:12 PM
Post #2

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,622

The supposition is that Saudi Arabia is implicated as having provided hijackers. But —and a mighty BIG but is that is— there's one BIG problem: None of the planes photographed that day were sporting the corporate logos.

As well? A goodly number of the 'hijackers' were never there, and most of them reported as being elsewhere on that day, and are still alive to this day. So, that part of the story fails.

And insofar as 'what happened to the passengers if they didn't die?' I'll presume that by this late date, that you'll have heard the term 'crisis actors'? So, a bunch of people boarded three aircraft, and were flown to secret locations, debarked onto busses to other airports, and flew back home.

The supposed Shanksville crash site is just one big fraud. Simply speaking, no airplane in the history of aviation has ~ever~ 'disappeared' into the ground leaving nothing but the smallest pieces of debris. And in fact, one of the investigators of that crash site was given to remark that for all the world, it appeared to be a bulldozed gouge with miscellaneous parts dumped into it.

After all this time, nobody has even bothered to track the part numbers of the parts to see if they were even used on the airplane which supposedly ~submarined~ into the ground.

You see? By Federal Aviation Regulations, every serialised part used on an aircraft is to be recorded in the maintenance logs for that particular aircraft. And when a part is replaced, the serial number is recorded, with its replacement part serial number. But there was never any investigation in that regard.

Now, can the Saudis be implicated in 9-11-2001? I've no doubt that they were involved, in one fashion or another, and were probably involved in the planting of the explosives right along with the Israelis. cleanup.gif

+Quote Post
excontroller
post Apr 14 2015, 05:13 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 4,819

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Apr 14 2015, 01:10 PM) *

Blah, blah, blah......

To the troll who is sending not so nice emails to me, I must be getting to close to truth, eh? A lot of good folks on this forum but as long as harassment continues with emails, then I have to stay off forum until it is settled. thumbdown.gif

Truth........sorry to hear you're being victimized here! I wanted to say, regarding this post, that, in MY view, this is just more smoke. They want desperately to affirm there really WERE terrorists. I feel those planes were externally controlled drones. I do NOT believe there were ANY real terrorists that day....except the ones in our government that would act so dastardly. This is simply more baloney, to heap on the pile they've already pitched. I don't LIKE Bob Graham and have never trusted him.

+Quote Post
excontroller
post Apr 14 2015, 05:27 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Apr 14 2015, 01:10 PM) *

Blah, blah, blah......

Furthermore, the way the intelligence community is beginning to erode Graham's credibility, which is their M.O..........and the fact he's 78......he had better be damn careful. He might become the victim of a heart attack or stroke, also M. O. of the community.

+Quote Post
excontroller
post Apr 14 2015, 05:30 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (excontroller @ Apr 14 2015, 04:27 PM) *
Furthermore, the way the intelligence community is beginning to erode Graham's credibility, which is their M.O..........and the fact he's 78......he had better be damn careful. He might become the victim of a heart attack or stroke, also M. O. of the community.

The more I recall Kennedy wanted to "Splinter The CIA", the more I know we shoulda helped him way back then! The N.S.A. and the C.I.A. have become the bane of our existence in Amerika!

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Apr 17 2015, 08:55 AM
Post #6

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

QUOTE (EJT @ Apr 14 2015, 04:12 PM) *
The supposition is that Saudi Arabia is implicated as having provided hijackers. But —and a mighty BIG but is that is— there's one BIG problem: None of the planes photographed that day were sporting the corporate logos.

As well? A goodly number of the 'hijackers' were never there, and most of them reported as being elsewhere on that day, and are still alive to this day. So, that part of the story fails.

And insofar as 'what happened to the passengers if they didn't die?' I'll presume that by this late date, that you'll have heard the term 'crisis actors'? So, a bunch of people boarded three aircraft, and were flown to secret locations, debarked onto busses to other airports, and flew back home.

The supposed Shanksville crash site is just one big fraud. Simply speaking, no airplane in the history of aviation has ~ever~ 'disappeared' into the ground leaving nothing but the smallest pieces of debris. And in fact, one of the investigators of that crash site was given to remark that for all the world, it appeared to be a bulldozed gouge with miscellaneous parts dumped into it.

After all this time, nobody has even bothered to track the part numbers of the parts to see if they were even used on the airplane which supposedly ~submarined~ into the ground.

You see? By Federal Aviation Regulations, every serialised part used on an aircraft is to be recorded in the maintenance logs for that particular aircraft. And when a part is replaced, the serial number is recorded, with its replacement part serial number. But there was never any investigation in that regard.

Now, can the Saudis be implicated in 9-11-2001? I've no doubt that they were involved, in one fashion or another, and were probably involved in the planting of the explosives right along with the Israelis. cleanup.gif

My theory is that the participating parties each had their own role to play. Saudi provided the "hijackers" part of the story, and Israel provided and placed whatever nuclear devices were placed at WTC.

Bollyn has done a terrific job in his books of connecting the dots of Israeli involvement, and they certainly did way more than just plant nukes.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th June 2018 - 11:44 AM