IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Indent On 767 Underbelly, aircraft body

Rocker65
post Oct 23 2015, 07:46 AM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,655

Every couple of months, I hunt around and do more 911 investigation. I'm still puzzled about a lot of things. In fact most things related to 911 still astound me on many levels.

My question is simple really. A 767's underbelly should be smooth. The belly of U175 has an indented line going down the middle (ignoring that odd looking podlike thing). The bulge around the wing root and length all seem to be in order, from my untrained eye that is. But that indent is odd. Is it possible United Airlines has some kind of mod on there fleet which added this odd indent? Or is this a significant fact?

Private pilot only, don't fly the heavies smile.gif

tks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Oct 23 2015, 08:55 AM
Post #2

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

QUOTE (Rocker65 @ Oct 23 2015, 08:46 AM) *
Every couple of months, I hunt around and do more 911 investigation. I'm still puzzled about a lot of things. In fact most things related to 911 still astound me on many levels.

My question is simple really. A 767's underbelly should be smooth. The belly of U175 has an indented line going down the middle (ignoring that odd looking podlike thing). The bulge around the wing root and length all seem to be in order, from my untrained eye that is. But that indent is odd. Is it possible United Airlines has some kind of mod on there fleet which added this odd indent? Or is this a significant fact?

tks

The aircraft in the picture, the aircraft that struck the south tower, was NOT UA175, it was a drone.

+Quote Post
Rocker65
post Oct 23 2015, 09:52 AM
Post #3

QUOTE (amazed! @ Oct 23 2015, 08:55 AM) *
The aircraft in the picture, the aircraft that struck the south tower, was NOT UA175, it was a drone.

Unreal. I hope your wrong, but it kind of makes sense. I'm sure this isn't the first time this has been brought up. The huge followup question would be, what the hell happened to U175 then?

+Quote Post
tumetuestumefais...
post Oct 23 2015, 09:56 AM
Post #4

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 2,452

for interesting hypothesis go to 35:09 - 39:41 into the video.

+Quote Post
Rocker65
post Oct 23 2015, 10:22 AM
Post #5

QUOTE (tumetuestumefaisdubien @ Oct 23 2015, 09:56 AM) *
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CdE1Cwnymzc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

for interesting hypothesis go to 35:09 - 39:41 into the video.

Interesting and.... frightening. The American government bigwigs use to throw the "terrorist" word around a lot. The reality quite possibly being that they themselves are the worst kind of terrorists.

U175 and all the other aircraft did exist, but its contents and the aircraft itself were "expunged" somehow. This is revolting if what I'm thinking is true. Being that the real airplane was flown off somewhere and the people knocked off... something like that.

Can a modified 767, being a drone or not, fly at those speeds and execute perfect turns? I would of thought the control surfaces wouldn't have worked properly.

tks

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Oct 23 2015, 11:58 AM
Post #6

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,913

From rocker65
Interesting and.... frightening. The American government bigwigs use to throw the "terrorist" word around a lot. The reality quite possibly being that they themselves are the worst kind of terrorists.

Not quite possibly. More like: They are!

From rocker65
Can a modified 767, being a drone or not, fly at those speeds and execute perfect turns? I would of thought the control surfaces wouldn't have worked properly.

Rocker65, do a search of this forum on what your are posting about and you will find your answer(s). It takes time but it is rewarding. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Rocker65
post Oct 23 2015, 12:39 PM
Post #7

[quote name='Truthissweet' date='Oct 23 2015, 11:58 AM' post='10814972'

Rocker65, do a search of this forum on what your are posting about and you will find your answer(s). It takes time but it is rewarding. smile.gif
[/quote]

True, I am being lazy.

Nasty hurricane, bearing down on one of my favourite vacation towns, Manzanillo.

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Oct 23 2015, 01:02 PM
Post #8

Member No.: 7,913

QUOTE (Rocker65 @ Oct 23 2015, 12:39 PM) *
[quote name='Truthissweet' date='Oct 23 2015, 11:58 AM' post='10814972'

True, I am being lazy.

Nasty hurricane, bearing down on one of my favourite vacation towns, Manzanillo.

It is not about being lazy. It is about the amount of work already presented on this forum. The forum mgmt. broke down airplane data to show the official story is false. You'll find what you are looking for. I am watching right now about the hurricane. They say the strongest ever. Hopefully that area can rebuild.

+Quote Post
Alpha66
post Oct 24 2015, 05:08 AM
Post #9

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 8,105

No PASSENGER jets were involved in 9/11 imho. At Shanksville probably there was no plane at all, in the other 3 cases this might be drones, cruise missiles or even everything is fake and produced months before with video/picture fakery....some facts hint to the last thesis eg. check the recent post here about the strange firefighter interview....

In 1 point I am certain no genuine Boeing PASSENGER jets hit anything on that day. Possibly very much modified planes of a simmilar type with remote control did.

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Oct 24 2015, 12:53 PM
Post #10

Member No.: 7,592

QUOTE (Alpha66 @ Oct 24 2015, 05:08 AM) *
No PASSENGER jets were involved in 9/11 imho. At Shanksville probably there was no plane at all, in the other 3 cases this might be drones, cruise missiles...

In 1 point I am certain no genuine Boeing PASSENGER jets hit anything on that day. Possibly very much modified planes of a simmilar type with remote control did.

Yes, the general consensus with truthers today points to this conclusion.

or even everything is fake and produced months before with video/picture fakery.

This however is not a prevalent theory.

+Quote Post
LarryM
post Oct 25 2015, 10:06 AM
Post #11

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 7,673

QUOTE (Rocker65 @ Oct 23 2015, 07:46 AM) *

tks

The answer is that the planes that were used to cause the terrorism on 9/11 were not standard 767/757's. They had to be specially constructed aircraft with only superficial resemblence to the 757/767 they were replacing. These aircraft went up to almost 200 knots faster than a typical airliner could go without tearing apart. See the www.pilotsfor911truth.org for videos and DVD's. Several ATC personel have been interviewed who described their experiences at their radar screens on 9/11.

+Quote Post
23investigator
post Oct 26 2015, 04:43 AM
Post #12

Member No.: 5,467

QUOTE (LarryM @ Oct 26 2015, 12:36 AM) *
The answer is that the planes that were used to cause the terrorism on 9/11 were not standard 767/757's. They had to be specially constructed aircraft with only superficial resemblence to the 757/767 they were replacing. These aircraft went up to almost 200 knots faster than a typical airliner could go without tearing apart. See the www.pilotsfor911truth.org for videos and DVD's. Several ATC personel have been interviewed who described their experiences at their radar screens on 9/11.

Dear 'LarryM'

Stating the obvious.

Which would mean that they were not from the American or United Airlines stable of aircraft.

So where did they come from?

Were they necessarily made to look like Boeing 767 and 757?

Things happened so fast, with both towers: people stated in both instance that the aircraft did not look like large commercial aircraft.

What we have been shown on the video of Tower two is the only visual consideration that can be made about the aircraft.

Video footage is notorious for all sorts of FRAUD, as it is with the two airlines if they have not revealed what really happened to their aircraft if they have become aware that something strange happened with their flights involved on 9/11/2001.

Robert S

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Oct 26 2015, 12:39 PM
Post #13

QUOTE (23investigator @ Oct 26 2015, 04:43 AM) *
Video footage is notorious for all sorts of FRAUD, as it is with the two airlines if they have not revealed what really happened to their aircraft if they have become aware that something strange happened with their flights involved on 9/11/2001.

Robert S

It is quite conceivable that the airlines were kept out of the loop and did not know that their flights had been taken over and swapped for other planes.

+Quote Post
23investigator
post Oct 26 2015, 06:17 PM
Post #14

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Oct 27 2015, 03:09 AM) *
It is quite conceivable that the airlines were kept out of the loop and did not know that their flights had been taken over and swapped for other planes.

Dear 'NP1Mike'.

There is, of course, that possibility.

Has either airline ever issued a statement to that effect?

Has either airline ever issued a public apology?

Has either airline given a formal report on the loss of their aircraft?

Robert S

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Oct 26 2015, 07:46 PM
Post #15

QUOTE (23investigator @ Oct 26 2015, 06:17 PM) *
Dear 'NP1Mike'.

There is, of course, that possibility.

Has either airline ever issued a statement to that effect?

Has either airline ever issued a public apology?

Has either airline given a formal report on the loss of their aircraft?

Robert S

I must assume that your questions are rhetorical.
If not, I'll let someone else field them.

+Quote Post
23investigator
post Oct 26 2015, 08:20 PM
Post #16

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Oct 27 2015, 10:16 AM) *
I must assume that your questions are rhetorical.
If not, I'll let someone else field them.

Dear 'NP1Mike'.

Both.

I have not sighted any such statements.

If they do exist perhaps somebody can make reference to them thank you.

Robert S

+Quote Post
Rocker65
post Oct 27 2015, 07:28 PM
Post #17

A minor deviation. I've read so many different things, and don't know what to believe. Was there ever a black box either voice or data ever recovered for any of the flights? Not sure what to believe.

Thanks

+Quote Post
Alpha66
post Oct 28 2015, 02:24 PM
Post #18

QUOTE (Rocker65 @ Oct 27 2015, 08:28 PM) *
A minor deviation. I've read so many different things, and don't know what to believe. Was there ever a black box either voice or data ever recovered for any of the flights? Not sure what to believe.

Thanks

I believe at least from the Shanksville event it is said they recovered the CFR, however the FBI only gave a transcript. The original recordings werent releasing (if they even exist). But they are meaningless anyway, we can say 100% that this is a false flag and fraud, so these recordings could be faked anyway. In the cases of MH17 and Germanwings it is claimed they were found too, but never were made public at all. So who knows if they were found or existed at all. And if so, if the reports on its contents are true. Probably not. rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
Alpha66
post Oct 28 2015, 05:10 PM
Post #19

I meant "CVR" not CFR. Sorry. I īve read in some book that there exists a transcript of this alledged CVR recording. However it is doubted very much that it is real, because it has not the standard a CVR trasnscript should have in a legitimate aircrash investigation. There was no investigation as we know. Just to clarify. CVR = cockpit voice recorder

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th December 2017 - 04:49 PM