IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Could The Vegas Shooting Be A Case For P4t After All?, false transponder callsign implying a false flag?

tumetuestumefais...
post Nov 2 2017, 05:27 AM
Post #1

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 2,452

I've just stumbled upon this analysis and I was wondering what you guys with the years of experience in research of this kind of stuff would think about. They were also discussing this at the Infowars:
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
airshow
post Nov 2 2017, 11:15 AM
Post #2

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,146

Eurocopters are not quiet. Transponders can not be turned off without the ire of ATC. Just think about how silly that assertion is after 9/11. Hovering near the buildings would bring about reports from the public. ATC probably doesn't allow random flying over Vegas at night, certainly not at less than 1000' feet. And anyone using a flight track like app to make a case about routing or transponder codes is discrediting himself. ATC personnel are not 'in on' conspiracies. If anything happened that night with choppers or transponder codes, we'd hear about it by now. That's my opinion.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Nov 3 2017, 08:33 AM
Post #3

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Though I do check in at Infowars from time to time, I don't like to listen to Alex. He is bombastic in the way that Rush Limbaugh is.

I am skeptical of any claims that the fire came from the helicopters, because I do not see the advantage in doing that, assuming they could get away with it inside the Las Vegas airspace so close to McCarran.

If this was some sort of training exercise gone bad, then I can imagine helicopters playing a role somehow for Command and Control, but I doubt they fired from them.

+Quote Post
Lasthorseman
post Nov 3 2017, 07:02 PM
Post #4

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 360

The news circles I follow clearly point to Las Vegas as a totally botched false flag media event but whatever good comes out of this would be a loss of MSM
credibility, hey and that population should be aging out. Millenials, jury is still out on them. I personally tell the wife I need a cleansing spiritual bath after more than ten minutes of MSM "news" exposure. That being said I am more in favor of real
truth as this is what all of humanity needs if it is to survive.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th December 2017 - 05:10 AM