IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Facebook Tonigjht, Searching for a topic

Lasthorseman
post Nov 20 2017, 08:58 PM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 360

Just this evening Facebook presented me with their policy on foreign government's interference al la Russia gate and Trump and I wanted to make another comment on the bogasity of such notions
. But however Facebook knowing my present proclivities on such subjects somehow deleted this post and that subject after clicking off and returning to it was no longer there.
Am I subject of the new and improved AI subject filtering public comment rejection fake news system?
Oh look I recovered it from the history.
https://www.facebook.com/help/199144360442485
In other weird news did the US Marines invade Langley or is this mere tin foil. Did Trump and Putin reach an agreement in Vietnam. Does this signal a peaceful new era
of prosperity world wide.

This post has been edited by Lasthorseman: Nov 20 2017, 09:22 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Nov 20 2017, 10:59 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 7,592

QUOTE (Lasthorseman @ Nov 20 2017, 08:58 PM) *
Just this evening Facebook presented me with their policy on foreign government's interference al la Russia gate and Trump and I wanted to make another comment on the bogasity of such notions
. But however Facebook knowing my present proclivities on such subjects somehow deleted this post and that subject after clicking off and returning to it was no longer there.
Am I subject of the new and improved AI subject filtering public comment rejection fake news system?
In other weird news did the US Marines invade Langley or is this mere tin foil. Did Trump and Putin reach an agreement in Vietnam. Does this signal a peaceful new era

If they are indeed censoring your posts almost in real-time then we have reached a sad juncture in internet policing.
Perhaps it's time to boycott Facebook?

+Quote Post
mrodway
post Nov 21 2017, 04:24 AM
Post #3

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,609

Or plant a vegetable garden...

I think it is more important at this stage that people who know the truth learn how to survive themselves rather than trying to wake more people up.

People should have not handed the power over to facebook years ago, but they did and now it is too late.

Better to invest the effort on something you can succeed at and learn how to survive despite the government.

+Quote Post
airshow
post Nov 21 2017, 01:52 PM
Post #4

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,146

QUOTE (Lasthorseman @ Nov 20 2017, 08:58 PM) *

I thought that Google and Facebook and other cyber sites were not restricted to being 'of' any one country. If a company is a universal social media company, how can any one country dictate who can use or advertise on that site. Can Russia chastise or sanction Google or FB for allowing advertising that influences the Russian people? Is it not for the company itself to monitor and restrict information that crosses their threshold of responsibility? I thought everyone knew a decade ago that we were entering a new era of information and communication. Seems the U.S. still wants to be able to dictate others behaviours. How long that influence is relevant or effective in the light of the present administration and the surging strength of Europe, Russia and China is open for debate.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Nov 22 2017, 08:55 AM
Post #5

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

On advice of computer savvy friends I have never enrolled in FB, and I'm glad I have not.

Speaking of FB deleting posts form of censorship, friend of a friend, both 20 somethings, was at the Pulse nightclub when it all happened. She survived completely unharmed, but she posted that evening that she had seen 2 different shooters. The next day her FB post had been removed.

They are very powerful, our overlords.

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Nov 22 2017, 04:22 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (mrodway @ Nov 21 2017, 04:24 AM) *
Or plant a vegetable garden...

I think it is more important at this stage that people who know the truth learn how to survive themselves rather than trying to wake more people up.

People should have not handed the power over to facebook years ago, but they did and now it is too late.

Better to invest the effort on something you can succeed at and learn how to survive despite the government.

Well-stated.

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Nov 22 2017, 04:24 PM
Post #7

QUOTE (amazed! @ Nov 22 2017, 08:55 AM) *
On advice of computer savvy friends I have never enrolled in FB, and I'm glad I have not.

Speaking of FB deleting posts form of censorship, friend of a friend, both 20 somethings, was at the Pulse nightclub when it all happened. She survived completely unharmed, but she posted that evening that she had seen 2 different shooters. The next day her FB post had been removed.

They are very powerful, our overlords.

Thanks for filling us in on this amazed.

+Quote Post
Lasthorseman
post Dec 8 2017, 08:09 PM
Post #8

Member No.: 360

So far just now Google and Facebook allowed me to type in Russia Today and I got results, this however does not explain why the MSM meme supreme is sexual impropriety by celebs
and government officials, given that some of these instances date back to 2006, a date and time frame when such behaviors may have been far more culturally acceptable than they would
be in the sanitized seig heil world of compliance which is right now, if you get my drift here.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th December 2017 - 09:53 AM