IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
A Perfect Black Friday, Normalcy

Lasthorseman
post Nov 24 2017, 06:40 PM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 360

I had a perfect Black Friday. I did farm chores preparing for the coming winter. We tacked up the horses and I went on a trail ride with my grandsons. I bought two of the wrong chainsaw
chains for our chainsaws because the internet information was crap but then I thought, you don't sell, you can't sell me what I want. Do I want a ultra high definition TV? No, out of 1000 channels
only the history channel and ancient aliens is of interest to me. One channel, one, all of the other crap I need a spiritual cleansing bath after more than ten minutes of exposure to,.
It is Black Friday and you can't, you would not, you are incapable of selling me what I want.
I want intelligent people with integrity I can talk to. I want my old country back. I want an end to the fascism of both quote "left" and "right" parties and instead wish for
both of these corrupt entities to grow up, be adults and seek the egalitarian solutions to solvable problems instead to trying incessantly trying to hump each other via deception, dumbed down
Herman Goebbels inspired propaganda and true hate the globalist entities have for fifty years manipulated the United States with.
I did not buy nothing except for the wrong chains for the chain saws.
The woodland horse ride was exceptional.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th December 2017 - 09:11 PM