IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Robert Meuller

Lasthorseman
post Dec 8 2017, 08:23 PM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 360

I don't know I just did cursory search of Robert Mueller, special prosecutor of this Russian farce only to find out he was the director of the FBI from Sept 4, 2001 which meant he may have been director of the FBI on Sept 11
when FBI agents rounded up security tapes of places which might have seem a cruise missile hit the Pentagon, just saying, there are many persons who "serve" well past the
terms of presidents, senators and shifts of left vs right false flag political astroturfing. Are these our true enemies, foreign and domestic.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Dec 8 2017, 08:50 PM
Post #2

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,592

QUOTE (Lasthorseman @ Dec 8 2017, 08:23 PM) *
I don't know I just did cursory search of Robert Mueller, special prosecutor of this Russian farce only to find out he was the director of the FBI from Sept 4, 2001 which meant he may have been director of the FBI on Sept 11
when FBI agents rounded up security tapes of places which might have seem a cruise missile hit the Pentagon, just saying, there are many persons who "serve" well past the
terms of presidents, senators and shifts of left vs right false flag political astroturfing. Are these our true enemies, foreign and domestic.

Yes Mueller has been a "bad guy" for quite some time.

That's why Sibel Edmonds, founder of Newsbud is trying to get him to step down as Special Counsel in charge of the 'Russia-gate' case.

"He is the same Robert Mueller who used his position as Director of the FBI to shield and cover up Gulen’s criminal-terrorist network and operations, and take drastic measures to quash a whistleblower’s Gulen-related reports."

You can read about his checked past here:
Targeting Michael Flynn & Shielding the Radical Cleric Gulen: Special Counsel Robert Mueller MUST Step Down

+Quote Post
paullstein
post Dec 9 2017, 07:57 PM
Post #3

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 4,396

Lots more where "they" "came from"...
https://www.newsbud.com/2017/10/24/breaking...ct-of-interest/

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Dec 15 2017, 09:14 AM
Post #4

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Thanks for that information guys. Yes, the whole Russia-gate thing is pure political theater.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th January 2018 - 04:34 PM