IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Capt. Charles Burlingame's Daughter Dead, Mysterious home fire

Cary
post Dec 6 2006, 04:13 PM
Post #1

Ragin Cajun

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 5

Ain't this some weird sh*t.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/N/NJ_...EMPLATE=DEFAULT

Fire claims life of daughter of airline pilot killed on 9/11

GUTTENBERG, N.J. (AP) -- Authorities have identified a woman who perished in a high-rise fire here early Tuesday as the daughter of an airline pilot whose plane was hijacked on 9/11 and crashed into the Pentagon.

Wendy Burlingame, 32, died of smoke inhalation when fire swept through her 10th-floor apartment in the 44-story Galaxy Towers complex, according to a preliminary report by investigators.

Burlingame was the only daughter of Charles F. Burlingame III, who was the pilot of American Airlines Flight 77 on Sept. 11, 2001, her uncle, Mark Burlingame, said Tuesday.

"It almost reads like a soap opera, the tragedy that's befallen of late. Soap opera is almost an understatement," said Mark Burlingame, 56, a heart surgeon who lives in Lancaster, Pa.

Wendy Burlingame's death was being investigated as a suspicious death, according to Hudson County Prosecutor Edward DeFazio.

Her live-in boyfriend, whose name was not released by authorities, was also in the apartment when the fire started shortly before midnight Monday, investigators said.

According to investigators, the boyfriend told them that he and Burlingame had tried to extinguish the fire with water from a sink. When tried to flee, the boyfriend made it into the hallway, but accidentally shut and locked the front door before realizing that Burlingame was not right behind him. He wasn't able to get back in.

As firefighters rushed into the 44-story building to put out the blaze, the building resident assigned as fire warden for the night found the boyfriend outside the apartment door, visibly shaken, and led him to safety.

Firefighters found Burlingame's body in a hallway between the kitchen and a bedroom. Her two dogs, a 4-year-old pit bull and a pit bull puppy, also died.

Preliminary reports indicated Burlingame died from smoke inhalation, and there was no indication of additional trauma to her body, said DeFazio, who said an autopsy and toxicology test might reveal more.

The fireproof design of the high-rise kept the fire contained to Burlingame's apartment, but also complicated firefighting and rescue efforts because it created intense heat and thick smoke in the 10th floor hallway, according to North Hudson Regional Fire and Rescue Chief Brion McEldowney.

Burlingame had moved to Guttenberg from Pittsburgh several months ago, her uncle said.

"Wendy had been deeply affected by 9/11 and her father's death. And she had a lot of psychological problems related to that, but was making a go of her life, and making her way in the world," Mark Burlingame said.

Didn't someone register at LCF claiming to be Wendy Burlingame saying that the 9/11 truth movement was hurtful to the families of 9/11?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
O&A_Virus_XM202
post Dec 6 2006, 04:16 PM
Post #2

"Strategery"

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 103

According to investigators, the boyfriend told them that he and Burlingame had tried to extinguish the fire with water from a sink. When tried to flee, the boyfriend made it into the hallway, but accidentally shut and locked the front door before realizing that Burlingame was not right behind him. He wasn't able to get back in.

What?!?

Suspicious is definately the word.

+Quote Post
batmanchester
post Dec 6 2006, 04:18 PM
Post #3

Group: Guest
Member No.: 80

QUOTE (Cary @ Dec 6 2006, 08:13 PM)
Her live-in boyfriend, whose name was not released by authorities, was also in the apartment when the fire started shortly before midnight Monday, investigators said.

hmmm. was he so panic stricken, he couldn't think to break a window to get back in?

Ahhh, just the CT in me i guess.....................

+Quote Post
Method
post Dec 6 2006, 04:33 PM
Post #4

..with liberty and justice for all.

Member No.: 65

QUOTE (Cary @ Dec 6 2006, 03:13 PM)

Give me a break... nonono.gif

If I was in the same situation and did "accidentally shut and lock the front door", I would break every bone in my body trying to bust that door down if that's what it took to get to her.

+Quote Post
Method
post Dec 6 2006, 04:35 PM
Post #5

..with liberty and justice for all.

Member No.: 65

That goes for every one of my family or friends.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Dec 6 2006, 05:10 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Method @ Dec 6 2006, 03:33 PM)
Give me a break... nonono.gif

If I was in the same situation and did "accidentally shut and lock the front door", I would break every bone in my body trying to bust that door down if that's what it took to get to her.

Wow... this is unimaginable.

Someone posting as Wendy responded to me over at Loose Change awhile back. Not sure if it was really her as i was having a spat with many different JREFers at once and it was a time when they were in their prime of making all kinds of sock puppets so i wouldnt put it past one of them to pose as Wendy.. But just in case it was her, i did send her my condolences and told her one of the main reasons we are investigating 9/11 is for the families and if she could contact me so we could talk about why we are investigating and that we mean no disrespect. That was the only post which came from someone who said she was Wendy and never heard a thing again. We were discussing The Common Strategy prior to 9/11 and how i dont know any pilot who would give up their aircraft (as suggested by Barbara Olsen to her husband Ted, via cell phone when she said all passengers, including the pilots were hearded to the back of the plane with a boxcutter). Deb Burlingame agrees that Charles would not have given up his plane without being 'eliminated'. So we are still researching this issue.

However, i cant fathom not making sure your girlfriend is right behind you (let alone IN FRONT OF YOU!).. not to mention not being able to get back in the apt. A friend of mine just recently broke his ribs breaking down his own door cause he locked himself out. I couldnt image leaving a live person inside a burning building that you just left.. especially a girlfriend. I hope they get to the bottom of it and i hope the boyfriend is known world-wide as the new 'George' (as in when George from Seinfeld ran out of the burning building first..)

Rest in peace and Godspeed Wendy.

+Quote Post
DemolitionCrew
post Dec 6 2006, 05:23 PM
Post #7

Vermontbound

Member No.: 73

Wow ...

Did'nt Dylan have a conversation with her? Unfriggen believable! nonono.gif

This post has been edited by DemolitionCrew: Dec 7 2006, 10:36 AM

+Quote Post
JerryB9105
post Dec 6 2006, 06:13 PM
Post #8

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 139

The 10th floor apartment // 44 floor apartment building. Break a window (probably not) but what in the heck happened to the sprinkler systems?

If the boyfriend could get out the door and it automatically locked behind him (so what) // most apartment doors are designed like this, at least they are in hotels and motels // but what does that have to do with Wendy not being able to open it quite easily from the inside just like he did initially? Should have been an easy thing to do.

But again what about those sprinkler systems?

Very strange story. Very sad ending for the young lady.

+Quote Post
mo fiya
post Dec 6 2006, 09:14 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 104

anyone who's thinking conspiracy here, what would the motive be?

+Quote Post
DemolitionCrew
post Dec 6 2006, 09:26 PM
Post #10

Vermontbound

Member No.: 73

QUOTE (mo fiya @ Dec 6 2006, 08:14 PM)
anyone who's thinking conspiracy here, what would the motive be?

I guess that would all depend...perhaps there is something we don't know about Wendy's recent position regarding 9/11 being an inside job. Perhaps there is some significant development connected to her father.

Perhaps someone considered her a high risk...

Dunno but one thing I have learned regarding 9/11 and the Neo Con idiots that pulled it, EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED.

2 cents

+Quote Post
JerryB9105
post Dec 7 2006, 07:02 AM
Post #11

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 139

I'm not thinking politically motivated, if that's what you think // but maybe a good way to hide a crime. Now a crime of what? That's up to the smart guys to figure out // things just seem a bit odd, considering. Even the article indicated something suspect going on here.

What can be said for sure is a sad ending for a family that was elevated to public awareness as a result of another sad ending.

+Quote Post
gideon524
post Dec 8 2006, 01:02 AM
Post #12

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 67

I know this probably isn't the best place to be citing sources from Dylan Avery, but he did have something rather interesting concerning the two posts "Wendy Burlingame" made on the Loose Change forums...

From Dylan Avery:

"Now, first and foremost, let me clarify that this is a terrible tragedy, and in no way, shape, or form do we wish any disrespect upon Wendy Burlingame, her late father Charles, or her aunt Debra, who has had some choice words for us before.

Second, we would like to clarify a little something that, of course, SLC is pushing front and center.

Someone by the username wendyb posted in the old Loose Change forums back in July.

Here is the post:

http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/7505/loosechange7gm.jpg

However, if you check the account details of WendyB, this is what you come up with:

I.P. addresses used: 85.234.144.XXX
Total Cumulative Posts 2 ( 0.00% of total forum posts )
Posts per day 0
Joined 12-July 06
Last Activity: Sep 4 2006, 12:14 PM
User's local time Dec 6 2006, 04:50 PM

85.234.144.XXX comes back to:

person: Matthew Munson
address: Euroconnex Networks LLP,
BlueSquare House,
Priors Way,
Maidenhead, UK
phone: +44 870 744 1700

So, Wendy Burlingame allegedly made two posts from the United Kingdom, and never posted again, but remained in the United Kingdom until September 4th, 2006, where she last logged in? And since relocated to an apartment in New Jersey?

Again, no disrespect is intended towards Wendy, or the Burlingame family. But unless it can be proven that Wendy was in the United Kingdom from July to September, then we have to assume someone was impersonating Wendy.

No one has ever claimed that Charles was "involved" with the terrorists. Au contraire, Charles Burlingame was perhaps one of the finest people you could ever meet.

In fact, I'll leave it to my good buddy Russ Pickering to sum things up.

Rest in peace, Wendy and Charles.
posted by dylan avery at 1:21 PM"

+Quote Post
conspiracy_chest...
post Dec 8 2006, 06:25 AM
Post #13

Member No.: 252

That's some bad Karma. (+/-)

+Quote Post
George Hayduke
post Dec 8 2006, 08:21 AM
Post #14

Got aliens?

Member No.: 120

Somebody wanted her to shut up and so they made an example of her.

I read in "Kiss the Boys Goodbye" on Vietnam POWs (a book by a 60 mins producer) that the immediate family members of CIA/privatized intelligencia agents sign secrecy vows. That means that if you were to become an agent, your mother would have to sign a secrecy vow. This is why none of the families of the alleged hijacked plane passengers have said a damn thing since 9/11. Because many of those identities supposedly killed were the identities of folks being "sheep-dipped," to use intelligence slang. Ya dig?

I'll be posting more about this later, but for now, here's what total411.info had on the details of her death.

Sebastian Rojas, 27, lives downstairs ... Mr. Rojas said, there were "louder noises than usual" coming from the apartment upstairs, "like somebody running around up there, like somebody doing something up there in a rush."

Then he said he heard a thud — "like somebody dropped something”" and three or four minutes later the building's fire alarm sounded. Mr. Rojas said that within minutes his apartment filled with smoke.

http://total411.info/

This post has been edited by George Hayduke: Dec 8 2006, 08:23 AM

+Quote Post
George Hayduke
post Dec 8 2006, 11:24 AM
Post #15

Got aliens?

Sorry for the doublepost and the absentmindedness, but did her death happen on the exact day that the FBI released its latest installment in the Pentagon "impact" videos?

+Quote Post
George Hayduke
post Dec 9 2006, 03:34 PM
Post #16

Got aliens?

Twas 3 days after the latest Pentagon video release that her place burned and she died.

+Quote Post
colonial
post Dec 27 2006, 11:25 AM
Post #17

Group: Banned
Member No.: 377

It is a possibility that Wendy had taken measures, motivated wholly on her own doubts and suspicions, to acquire some factual truths, so factual that the evidence made her expendable to the point where that they had to get rid of her "with extreme prejudice" :ph43r:

+Quote Post
Cary
post Dec 27 2006, 02:00 PM
Post #18

Ragin Cajun

Member No.: 5

Welcome to the forum colonial. The speculation on "why" what happened to Ms. Burlingame leads to all kinds of ideas.

+Quote Post
colonial
post Dec 28 2006, 10:01 AM
Post #19

Group: Banned
Member No.: 377

THE BILL OF RIGHTS WAS SIGNED IN WHAT IS NOW THE BRONX

Thank you for having such a forum. By the fact that you are reading this message here and now, let me add that I pray and hope that we are not being processed by the Homeland Security's TSA, for speaking out about the so many anomalies concerning 9 - 11,

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7218920724339766288

After watching "loose change", I am left with a feeling of that it is possibly concievable, that there is a feasable possibility that Capt. Burlingame is still alive, and that the tragic fire in Gutenburg, NJ, could serve as a warning to him if he goes public with the information, as described in the above URL.

This post has been edited by Cary: Dec 28 2006, 12:45 PM

+Quote Post
p.w.rapp
post Dec 28 2006, 10:48 AM
Post #20

Member No.: 110

Processed by the Homeland Security's TSA???

What do you mean, colonial ?

Processed ?

- that during the next airport security chec they say:

"Mr. Zapzarap - procede over there to the left and wait next to the door - and then the door opens and closes behind me and...

the end

???

Just kidding (I hope)
Zap

This post has been edited by Zapzarap: Dec 28 2006, 10:49 AM

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd September 2018 - 09:11 PM