IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Capt. Charles Burlingame's Daughter Dead, Mysterious home fire

colonial
post Dec 28 2006, 11:20 AM
Post #21

Group: Banned
Member No.: 377

Okay, let’s consider a few things here....
1.) Pilots that I know are of the disposition of not to express what is on their
Mind, and I myself have always been an opinionated pilot.

2.) If we are accurate with respect to the possibility 9 -11 being a "Pandora Box ",
Of multiple realities, does it not rule out shutting up people that carry Federal
Licenses?

To answer the previous post, regarding the conjecture is that I had used, ("I hope that I am not being processed"},
Suggests that in reality, it is possible that we really have no Idea what goes on behind closed doors. The 9-11 reality is something that all of us as Americans, and particularly here in this forum, as pilots who are actively expressing their beliefs and opinions, should be aware that our certifications could be vulnerable, especially if there is any truth to the rumors. I am no way saying that is is the actual reality and do not want to sidetrack from the issues of why we speak out hear LET THAT BE MADE CRYSTALL CLEAR!!!
Being processed, can manifest itself in many ways, if one were really being processed, e.g., making someone look paranoid or delusional, is one good way, amongst many....
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jo56
post Dec 28 2006, 11:54 AM
Post #22

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 321

The only motive these bastards need is that people get in their way, and cause them problems.

They're hell bent in finishing their plan for NWO, and have no regard for life PERIOD.

It is their MO, and has been for a long time. Look at the dead politicians (airplane accidents, made to look like suicides, etc).

These guys are ruthless and evil.

+Quote Post
jo56
post Dec 28 2006, 11:56 AM
Post #23

Member No.: 321

Did you see this memorial to Charles Burlingame?

http://www.arlingtoncemetery.net/cfburling3.htm

+Quote Post
Cary
post Dec 28 2006, 07:50 PM
Post #24

Ragin Cajun

Member No.: 5

If the picture is on the web, there's an "IMG" button over the reply box. Go to the picture, right click it and select "copy image location." That's for Firefox and Mozilla. I don't know about IE as I don't use it. Once you've copied the image location, hit the "IMG" button, clear the window, then right click and select "paste" to put the image location. You should see the image in your new post once you hit the "Add Reply" button. Hope that helps.

+Quote Post
painter
post Dec 29 2006, 02:23 PM
Post #25

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Member No.: 16

I've split out some of the off-topic chatter into a thread now in the Lounge.

HERE: http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum...wtopic=3410&hl=

+Quote Post
galaxyfacts
post Dec 31 2006, 03:25 PM
Post #26

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 391

QUOTE (JerryB9105 @ Dec 6 2006, 05:13 PM)
The 10th floor apartment // 44 floor apartment building.  Break a window (probably not) but what in the heck happened to the sprinkler systems?

If the boyfriend could get out the door and it automatically locked behind him (so what) // most apartment doors are designed like this, at least they are in hotels and motels // but what does that have to do with Wendy not being able to open it quite easily from the inside just like he did initially?  Should have been an easy thing to do. 

But again what about those sprinkler systems? 

Very strange story.  Very sad ending for the young lady.

For more information on the fire and the Galaxy please visit
http://www.galaxyfacts.com

This post has been edited by galaxyfacts: Dec 31 2006, 03:27 PM

+Quote Post
painter
post Dec 31 2006, 03:35 PM
Post #27

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Member No.: 16

QUOTE (galaxyfacts @ Dec 31 2006, 07:25 PM)
<s>

Welcome to the forum. I'm wondering why you didn't link directly to the information:
http://www.galaxyfacts.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=129#129

+Quote Post
galaxyfacts
post Dec 31 2006, 04:48 PM
Post #28

QUOTE (painter @ Dec 31 2006, 02:35 PM)
QUOTE (galaxyfacts @ Dec 31 2006, 07:25 PM)
<s>

Welcome to the forum. I'm wondering why you didn't link directly to the information:
http://www.galaxyfacts.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=129#129

Because there are other articles about galaxy fire safety that are not in the forum but are linked to from the homepage.
mike

+Quote Post
Cary
post Dec 31 2006, 07:44 PM
Post #29

Ragin Cajun

Welcome to the forum galaxyfacts.

+Quote Post
galaxyfacts
post Dec 31 2006, 08:30 PM
Post #30

Thank you for the welcome and thanks for allowing me to share the information I have about the tragic fire.

There are a few postings in the forum on galaxyfacts by MAC who sounds like he may be one of the firemen who battled the fire. There is another post by "nancy" who claims to be Wendy's mom. I found your "z9" forum by searching her name on Google. I discovered that someone claiming to be Wendy once wrote on this or another forum about her dad. I am trying to establish if "Nancy" is the person she claims to be.

+Quote Post
Guinan
post Dec 31 2006, 09:12 PM
Post #31

Member No.: 72

I discovered that someone claiming to be Wendy once wrote on this or another forum about her dad.

That was on the 'Loose Change Forum' lemme think how I can get you there, it has updated since then...

[edit] got it !! this same thread, page 1, 12th post

and WELCOME to 'Pilots' - hope you stick around ??

Guinan

This post has been edited by Guinan: Dec 31 2006, 09:16 PM

+Quote Post
p.w.rapp
post Jan 1 2007, 07:13 AM
Post #32

Member No.: 110

Guinan,

you are referring to Gideon's quote of D.Avery on this thread with the details of the IP-address. Has anybody else seen these IP-details , or do we have to believe D.Avery. To my knowledge only Admins can check IP's.

Anyway I've found the Thread, whith the 2nd post of user 'wendyb'. The first post as per Gideon's screenshot is not (or no longer???) there:

"Charles Burlingame, With relation to his work @ the Pentagon"
Thread on LC-Forum

2nd post of user 'wendyb'
"How can posters like Merc, Russell Pickering and Killtown sleep at night? How far will you go with your theories to take down a man who did nothing but serve his country and be a great father his whole life?

My father was in on it? I dare you people to make these allegations about my father to my family and I on 9-11 at Ground Zero. Make these allegations to our face.

You people make me sick."

Remark:
No matter, whether 'wendyb' was the real Wendy or not - the posts were spot on.
Those wild speculations about everything from Killtown and others sometimes were unbearable at LC.
JohndoeX brought it to the point:
Killtown, unless you can show us a degree in psychology for profiling people.. and/or many years of experience in the airlines, you have no clue how to profile such a Capt.

Anybody know, where the 1st post has originally been posted?

And are Dylan Avery's IP details correct?

Zap

+Quote Post
colonial
post Jan 1 2007, 10:49 AM
Post #33

ok

This post has been edited by colonial: Jan 1 2007, 12:28 PM

+Quote Post
colonial
post Jan 1 2007, 10:50 AM
Post #34

ok

This post has been edited by colonial: Jan 1 2007, 12:26 PM

+Quote Post
p.w.rapp
post Jan 1 2007, 11:21 AM
Post #35

Member No.: 110

QUOTE (colonial @ Jan 1 2007, 03:50 PM)

[EDIT] - remark deleted - biggrin.gif

Don't you know what the SS was?

The German 'secret service' is the BND and Andreas Buelow was a member of the
Parliamentary Committee on intelligence services and not of the BND.

And I've postet that interview some time ago in the research forum:
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum...dpost&p=7093864

BTW, what has Buelow's interview got to do with Charles Burlingame???

Some admin might want to delete the last 3 post, mine included.

Z.

This post has been edited by Zapzarap: Jan 1 2007, 11:55 AM

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jan 1 2007, 11:44 AM
Post #36

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

colonial, please stick to topic. If you would like to start a different topic, please start a new thread. This thread is about Wendy Burlingame, not the German SS.

Thank you
Rob

+Quote Post
tocarm
post Jan 1 2007, 06:14 PM
Post #37

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 329

Considering how this utterly criminal and corrupt US Nation of mine operates and conducts itself on a daily basis...and since NO American Airlines Boeing 757 hit the Pentagon back on September 11, 2001...Captain Burlingame's DAUGHTER most likely received a telephone call that went something like this:

"Hello dear, this is Dad. I'm down here in Paraguay with a huge stash of money, living the good life in my own mansion right outside of the 100,000 acre estate bought by President Bush.

"Now lookie here dear. I miss you. Get yourself packed and com'on down. We can be together again living like a King and Princess off this loot I have stashed away in a local South American bank. See you soon. - click"

And since ALL telephone calls within and throughout the USA are monitored and recorded by "Total Information Awareness" (Chertoff's US Homeland Security must monitor such "Arab/9-11 Terrorist" related sorts of phone calls, etc.), Captain Burlingame condemned his own daughter TO DEATH.

Such is the way 'The Big Game' is played by TPTB here in the good ol' USA.

"Burlingame was hired by American Airlines in 1989. For a while, he flew regular routes to SOUTH AMERICA" (where you can live like a KING if you have gobs of Federal Reserve Notes or Digits assigned to you bank account(s))"

Quote above taken from:
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum...showtopic=3319

- tocarm

+Quote Post
galaxyfacts
post Jan 6 2007, 11:56 AM
Post #38

QUOTE (Method @ Dec 6 2006, 03:33 PM)
QUOTE (Cary @ Dec 6 2006, 03:13 PM)
Her live-in boyfriend, whose name was not released by authorities, was also in the apartment when the fire started shortly before midnight Monday, investigators said.

According to investigators, the boyfriend told them that he and Burlingame had tried to extinguish the fire with water from a sink. When tried to flee, the boyfriend made it into the hallway, but accidentally shut and locked the front door before realizing that Burlingame was not right behind him. He wasn't able to get back in.

Give me a break... nonono.gif

If I was in the same situation and did "accidentally shut and lock the front door", I would break every bone in my body trying to bust that door down if that's what it took to get to her.

I will be putting the video of the fire, released by the Galaxy Association, on you-tube soon but until then I have some other information:

The Galaxy is built on a cliff. The bottom floor is level with the Hudson River (across the street from the Galaxy)

The apartment is on the 10th floor but the lobby entrance is on the 18th floor at the top of the cliff.

The doors do close and lock behind you unless you push in that little button on the door by the lock.

They use a "Key-Track” system. The concierge has a safe that holds a copy of the keys to all apartments.

Security routinely checks the keys to make sure they have a current working copy.

One or more of the buildings (3 towers, 2 connecting buildings, a Mall and garage)
are on "Fire Watch" because they are installing a new Fire Safety System and have not been issued a certificate of approval from the City.

"Fire Watch" requires that a fireman be onsite 24/7

thanks for all the warm welcomes everyone!

Mike

+Quote Post
Cary
post Jan 6 2007, 06:04 PM
Post #39

Ragin Cajun

Cool and the gang, Mike. Looking forward to your video.

+Quote Post
galaxyfacts
post Jan 10 2007, 08:43 PM
Post #40

QUOTE (Cary @ Jan 6 2007, 05:04 PM)
Cool and the gang, Mike. Looking forward to your video.

Yeah Cary from JC 2

here is the link to the video. it is a few down from the top.

http://www.galaxyfacts.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=91

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2018 - 06:51 PM