IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
What Is The "new World Order"?, hoping for some clarification

forester
post Dec 6 2006, 11:16 PM
Post #1

parky76sock

Group: Troll
Member No.: 173

ive heard the term "new world order" used by a variety of politicians over the years to describe:

- a new way of looking at the world.
- a new era of international relations and cooperation.

but since college I have seen this term thrown around, mostly by anarchists wearing all black clothes and ski masks. post-911 it seems to have become a more common idea.

so what is it? is it a new era of cooperation and synergy..like what the politicians say..or is the NWO...an actual organization or a literal partnership of organizations working towards a clearly spelled out goal.

This post has been edited by forester: Dec 6 2006, 11:16 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Carl Bank
post Dec 6 2006, 11:41 PM
Post #2

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 121

QUOTE (forester @ Dec 7 2006, 03:16 AM)
ive heard the term "new world order" used by a variety of politicians over the years to describe:

- a new way of looking at the world.
- a new era of international relations and cooperation.

but since college I have seen this term thrown around, mostly by anarchists wearing all black clothes and ski masks. post-911 it seems to have become a more common idea.

so what is it? is it a new era of cooperation and synergy..like what the politicians say..or is the NWO...an actual organization or a literal partnership of organizations working towards a clearly spelled out goal.

OMG, forester.

For a zionist, you don't know your own agenda very well.

Have a look at the "protocols". That is the NWO. And it is in the torah as well.

never far from the tree: Carl

+Quote Post
grizz
post Dec 6 2006, 11:52 PM
Post #3

aka Oceans Flow

Member No.: 108

New World Order

+Quote Post
forester
post Dec 6 2006, 11:56 PM
Post #4

parky76sock

carl, that was completaly uncalled for. i appologized to you for the remark several weeks ago, and have sought to avoid and/all confrontation with you. yet, without any provocation from me, you chose to take the opportunity to accuse the torah of having some connection to the sinister "nwo". the torah is the 1st 5 books of the old testament (part of the christian bible!!) and has zero/nada to do with zionism. i find it puzzling and highly ironic that you would make such an offensive remark.

This post has been edited by forester: Dec 6 2006, 11:57 PM

+Quote Post
p.w.rapp
post Dec 7 2006, 02:08 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 110

quote: to the sinister "nwo".

So you knew, what NWO is, Forester!?

Why did you ask then?

*always on Carl's side of the tree*
Z.

typo

This post has been edited by Zapzarap: Dec 7 2006, 02:12 AM

+Quote Post
JerryB9105
post Dec 7 2006, 08:46 AM
Post #6

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 139

Exactly. A New World Order is simply a quest for an Old World Order // much like a certain dictator (Das Furher) had in mind when he strongly felt his control should encompass the entire world. Funny (not a ha-ha kind of funny) how individual rights and geographical borders seem of little concern to the bully who thinks he has the 'entire road' as his own.

NWO -- a plan to put us (USA/Great Britian) on top of the heap, king of the hill mentality. Do it to them before they even have a chance to do it to us // brought to you by the same folks who make this possible because of military strength and weaponry on our side. Simple English -- an intent to take over (dominate) the world // that's the old part // the new order part is US actually implementing that control over others.

You guys out there that understand this better -- did I miss anything?

+Quote Post
forester
post Dec 7 2006, 09:48 AM
Post #7

parky76sock

what a joke this has become. enjoy your apples. always listen to your gut.

+Quote Post
JerryB9105
post Dec 7 2006, 11:27 AM
Post #8

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 139

No FORESTER -- I'm not taking sides of the issue here, not exactly. Well, when I said 'exactly' earlier it was to indicate my agreement with questioning why someone would ask a question when they already knew the answer to the same -- but I suppose there might be a reason for doing the same // perhaps as a lead-in to another point the author wishes to make, perhaps to bring attention to the subject. I'm not questioning YOU or the subject in my response // I gave what I think is an answer to 'What Is The NWO'? -- at least how I have come to understand the same.

If 'enjoy your apples' was to indicate a response or a feeling of 'ganging up on you' // I'm not doing that -- I don't want to be part of any such foolishness as that. I believe each and everyone using this forum is entitled to their beliefs and have every right to express themself in the way they wish. Asking questions (and/or artistic liberty in that regard) is certainly included.

This post has been edited by JerryB9105: Dec 7 2006, 02:05 PM

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Dec 7 2006, 01:57 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

For CHRISTSAKES (I can say that, I'm a Christian - or at least I'm supposed to be), I refuse to let this kind of bickering surface here at Pilots for Truth. Carl, I went out on a limb to ask Forester to apologise to you for his remark. He did. That was pretty big of him I thought. It doesn't excuse his remark, but it ought to be enough for you two to stay out of each other's way.

His being jewish does not make him a zionist, unless you have some reason to believe that he is one. There are a lot of Christian Zionists out there as well, the current US president is one of them. Please give us a break - we promote unity here, not division - division is what the perps promote. And they love to use religion to do it. Let by gones be bygones, we don't need this, we don't want this, here at Pilots. Please? For me??

Forester, I've been working really hard to create and stock a Library here. You can read all about the NWO, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Federal Reserve, the Rothschilds and Rockefellers, the City of London, Neocons, PNAC, here in the Pilots' Library, all of that stuff is connected - what you are asking about is documented fairly well in those topics. I am very particular about what I let into the Library, no anti-semitic agenda going on. I call it as I see it, and you know my feelings on this subject.

The Zionism topic is a tough one, I haven't really adressed that yet. Don't bother going there, there's nothing to read there yet. Before I hit that I intend to address the "end-timers" in the Religion topic.

This is my first and final say here, I will not reply in this thread again. Fighting is for pawns.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Dec 7 2006, 02:19 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

I lied. I'm not done. One other thing. 9/11 WAS NOT PERPETRATED BY JEWS. IT WAS PERPETRATED BY EVIL RICH PEOPLE, to who Israel is a trophy, who pit Jews against Christians against Muslims to create havock, so they can have their war. I hope you all understand this. This is central.

[/end of rant]

+Quote Post
Carl Bank
post Dec 7 2006, 04:06 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (Sanders @ Dec 7 2006, 05:57 PM)
For CHRISTSAKES (I can say that, I'm a Christian - or at least I'm supposed to be), I refuse to let this kind of bickering surface here at Pilots for Truth. Carl, I went out on a limb to ask Forester to apologise to you for his remark. He did. That was pretty big of him I thought. It doesn't excuse his remark, but it ought to be enough for you two to stay out of each other's way.

His being jewish does not make him a zionist, unless you have some reason to believe that he is one. There are a lot of Christian Zionists out there as well, the current US president is one of them. Please give us a break - we promote unity here, not division - division is what the perps promote. And they love to use religion to do it. Let by gones be bygones, we don't need this, we don't want this, here at Pilots. Please? For me??

Forester, I've been working really hard to create and stock a Library here. You can read all about the NWO, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Federal Reserve, the Rothschilds and Rockefellers, the City of London, Neocons, PNAC, here in the Pilots' Library, all of that stuff is connected - what you are asking about is documented fairly well in those topics. I am very particular about what I let into the Library, no anti-semitic agenda going on. I call it as I see it, and you know my feelings on this subject.

The Zionism topic is a tough one, I haven't really adressed that yet. Don't bother going there, there's nothing to read there yet. Before I hit that I intend to address the "end-timers" in the Religion topic.

This is my first and final say here, I will not reply in this thread again. Fighting is for pawns.

Sanders, I apologize to you.

But let me get this straight:

You will find me never ever saying something about jews or the jewery
that connects them to 9/11.

To equal the zionists with the jews is less true then saying all gemans were nazis
or all muslims are suicide-bombers or all chevy-owners are camaro-owners.

Forester aka dmayer76 is a confessed zionist, at least he told me so in the
LCF. This small fraction of jews is something that don't deserve any tolance, IMO.

Forester always tries to ask provocative questions in order to let people speak out
about the Jews. I never did, because the Jews are not the zinists.

I don't care abot religiouse topics in the matter of 911. The discussion
about religion is only to shift the attention away from the real background.

Yes he apologized for his comment about the apple, that doesn't fall far fron the tree.
It was very kind of you to ask him to apologize, but he didn't meant it
apologizing. I am not american and I can stand comments like his maybe better.
Do don't know the real history of his comment at all, you thought he was adressing my
German orign. That is not the entire truth.
I told him in a thread back in LCF that my grandfather was in the SS. That is a fact
and it is the reason for saying that the apple will never fall far from the tree.

If you would have read this old thread, you would understand alittle better, so it is
ok, when you say that this is not supporting unity when i respond to Forester's agitationing
questions the way i do. Sorry againg, but i couldn't hold back.

So, Sanders, all I can do is to repead my call from the old LCF and
from here: Ban forester. he is a troll, he is an agitator, and -worst of all-
he is a zionist.

If he is jewish or not or if somewehere in Africa is mothers-day is equal to: Carl

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Dec 7 2006, 04:18 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Let go

Everyone let go of it.

Then, if there are any left that refuse to let go, then they are the enemy

Or are fools

Think outside of the box. I if you are missing it, then your box isn't big enough.

That's my last post in this thread, I mean it this time - salute.gif

+Quote Post
p.w.rapp
post Dec 7 2006, 05:57 PM
Post #13

Member No.: 110

Sanders,

please lock this thread, before I get problems with the size of my box too.

check your PM

Z.

+Quote Post
George Hayduke
post Dec 7 2006, 08:27 PM
Post #14

Got aliens?

Member No.: 120

Forester, welcome back. A week ago you were a LIHOP guy at best, ready to ditch the Truth Movement. What gives?

+Quote Post
Method
post Dec 7 2006, 08:36 PM
Post #15

..with liberty and justice for all.

Member No.: 65

Keep it clean or this thread will be closed.

That's all I'm going to say.

Thank you,
Method thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
Carl Bank
post Dec 7 2006, 09:06 PM
Post #16

shalom: Carl

+Quote Post
forester
post Dec 7 2006, 10:08 PM
Post #17

parky76sock

naturei karta...and satmar hassidim. very interesting folks. they see the jewish exile from judaea as divine punishment...that can only be undone by divine intervention. i disagree with them...but respect their opinions.

i just wish they would stop jumping infront of my car in williamsburg!!!

salaam.

+Quote Post
George Hayduke
post Dec 8 2006, 07:23 AM
Post #18

Got aliens?

QUOTE (Method @ Dec 8 2006, 12:36 AM)

Thank you,
Method thumbsup.gif

blahblah1.gif

+Quote Post
Carl Bank
post Dec 8 2006, 08:54 AM
Post #19

QUOTE (George Hayduke @ Dec 8 2006, 11:23 AM)
QUOTE (Method @ Dec 8 2006, 12:36 AM)

Thank you,
Method thumbsup.gif

blahblah1.gif

No BLAH! Method is right!!

I apologize to all
Forester, Paul, Steve, Eric, Peter

calming down after badhairday: Carl

+Quote Post
George Hayduke
post Dec 8 2006, 09:13 AM
Post #20

Got aliens?

I was just joshin' Meth.

Geeze, some of you folks should relax a bit.

Whether or not Zionism plays a major role in 9/11 and the formation of the NWO is contoversial only here, where we are conditioned to be sensitive to the plight of the Jews as it has been recorded in establishment history.

As for the rest of the world, some 2 billion Moslems happen to think America has been taken over by Zionists. Many of them can put together tight arguments backing this view.

There is something afoot here, in America, where you cannot speak some truths about the banking sect, heavily populated with Jews, or Israel, no doubt a rogue terorrist state, without being called anti-semetic or a Nazi or some other sh*t.

Anybody who thinks Mossad had nothing to do with 911, who thinks that Mossad isn't tied to organized crime, isn't involved in the illegal gun and drug trade, isn't essentially an extension of the Israeli-Rusky Mafia, PM me and I'll recommend some reading.

This post has been edited by George Hayduke: Dec 8 2006, 09:21 AM

+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2019 - 12:33 PM