IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Chill, not necessarilly 9/11 related...

Sanders
post Oct 19 2006, 01:36 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

There are a lot of people here that are what can only be described as, friends. We have been through a lot together.

Sometimes people just want to talk. Thinking and talking about nothing but 9/11 and the government and the world going to s#hit before our eyes makes jack a dull boy. Here we talk about whatever we want. (Within reason, lol !!)

I was a little hesitant about naming this "chill", because there was another place on another board somewhere for the same purpose with the exact same thread title .... but you know what, I can't think of anything better, and, it was I who pegged the name in the first place so I own the freakin' rights biggrin.gif.

Enjoy -
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Oct 19 2006, 01:41 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

One of my favorite albums is Smashmouth, "Get the Picture". I was out of town and wanted to get ahold of it (I forgot to bring it with me) for reference, for my work (I work in the music business - there was a band I was going to work with and I wanted them to hear that record). So I bought the record again, except it was different - lots of the mixes were different. (!!?WTF??) I have to say, I was not impressed, I think they screwed up a few songs by re-working them (don't fix it if it ain't broken, I always say...) - but, there are a couple of new tracks on the album I hadn't ever heard. And the last track, "Boulevard", is KILLING ME! I can't stop playing it on my laptop as I'm typing. OMG what a great song. Anyone hip to Smashmouth? Listened to that track?

+Quote Post
riptide
post Oct 19 2006, 02:02 PM
Post #3

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 89

Without revealing too much information (because every good intelligence agent knows not to do that -though I'm sure someone could "find out who I was" if they really wanted to), I'm curious: what is the general age range of the moderators that were kicked off LC and are now posting on this site?

I know that "Painter" said he was in his late 50's. I'm in my 30's.

For those of you in your early 20's, can you ever imagine behaving like Dylan has?

edited to add - if you ever considered emigrating to another country with less ignorant officials/voting public, bear in mind (I learned this yesterday) that many don't accept older individuals, and have cut-off ages (some in the mid-40's, but New Zealand accepts immigrants as old as 56!). I think that if you have $$$, some countries (ie: Switzerland) will waive the age limit.
There's a really good thread about emigration here.

This post has been edited by riptide: Oct 19 2006, 02:30 PM

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Oct 19 2006, 02:04 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

30's

+Quote Post
Cary
post Oct 19 2006, 02:31 PM
Post #5

Ragin Cajun

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 5

I'm 52 riptide. Most of the mods and admins who left are in the 30 to 60 range, but I'll let everyone speak for themselves. I have a son who's 23. He's gone through the "rebelion phase" but has calmed down a lot since he turned 21.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Oct 19 2006, 02:56 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Can't wait to join Cary and painter's club ! (just a few months !!!!)

I think 50 's must rock. I can feel it.

+Quote Post
Cary
post Oct 19 2006, 03:14 PM
Post #7

Ragin Cajun

LOL Yeah, right. Just wait till you hit the 50's. I'll try to find Bill Cosby's bit about turning 40 and then turning 50. The body just doesn't do what it used to do.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Oct 19 2006, 03:25 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Cary, you just gotta go out and DANCE

Chicks love older guys like us, especially if they see our hearts are young - like ours undoubtedly are ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
Method
post Oct 19 2006, 03:32 PM
Post #9

..with liberty and justice for all.

Member No.: 65

QUOTE (riptide @ Oct 19 2006, 02:02 PM)
For those of you in your early 20's, can you ever imagine behaving like Dylan has?

I'm 22, and no I could never imagine acting like Dylan has. Granted I've never been close to the situation he's in but I feel that does not matter. Everyone at all points in their lives must stop, evaluate and make sure that they are treating the people around them the way they would like to be treated. That's called "maturity" and it comes with age. It shouldn't take till you're 30, 40 or even 50... I learned that when I was feckin' 10 for pete's sake.

You should always respect your elder's and listen to what they have to say. It doesn't matter if you agree or disagree with them, you'll always learn something from it. If you’re smart enough you should take the disagreements you have and learn from them, "what not to do". There's always something to take from people that are more experienced and wise.

The glass is ALWAYS half-full.

Just my thoughts.

This post has been edited by Method: Oct 19 2006, 03:33 PM

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Oct 19 2006, 03:39 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Method, I thought you were about 36. Ahhhh, the mind of a 36 year old in the virile body of a 22 year old. MORE COWBELL PLEASE !!!!!!!!! I just GOTTA have more COWBELL !

HAHAHAHAHAHA

22 !???? You rock, dude.

+Quote Post
grizz
post Oct 19 2006, 04:12 PM
Post #11

aka Oceans Flow

Member No.: 108

Forty is like a defeat. Fifty is an accomplishment!

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Oct 19 2006, 04:20 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

SCREW the Gradpa thang... I spent today dancing and jumping up and down like a schoolgirl recording a song called (in Japanese) "Kimi to Fruits" (you and fruit). SWEAR TO GOD ! Jumping up and down the whole day, dancing to "You and fruit". At 49. And I'm just finding my stride.

50's here I come - LOOK OUT !!!!!

+Quote Post
Sinewy
post Oct 19 2006, 05:13 PM
Post #13

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 106

I am 28. Maturity is more socio-culturally enhanced I believe. Through out my experiences, many people abroad who are in their teens are more mature when compared to adults in their 20s and 30s here in USA.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Oct 19 2006, 05:28 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

SINEWY !!!!!

I was thinking about you today !

I was thinking about some things I wanted to post, but was not up to the task, and thought, if only Sinewy was around to help me out...

Good to see you, my friend !

+Quote Post
Cary
post Oct 19 2006, 05:33 PM
Post #15

Ragin Cajun

QUOTE (Sanders @ Oct 19 2006, 02:25 PM)
Cary, you just gotta go out and DANCE

Chicks love older guys like us, especially if they see our hearts are young - like ours undoubtedly are  ohmy.gif

Yeah, but you have to be able to dance for that to happen. LOL I remember back in my college days. My younger sister showed up at a frat event my fraternity had. I never saw her, but she told my mother that I looked like I graduated from the King Kong School of Dance. Yeeha.

Oh yeah. Great to see you here Sinewy. Glad you made the jump.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Oct 19 2006, 05:38 PM
Post #16

Group Icon

When you hit your 50s, it doesn't matter if it looks anything like dancing - just hop around like you don't give a crap. Key word - I'm in my 50's and I DON'T GIVE A CRAP, WOOHOO!

+Quote Post
Cary
post Oct 19 2006, 05:41 PM
Post #17

Ragin Cajun

LMFAO!! Okay, "make a fool of myself" time next time I get near a dance floor. The wife will be pissed, but that's kinda normal.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Damn glad you're here bud.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Oct 19 2006, 06:18 PM
Post #18

Group Icon

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

whoo hooo!

+Quote Post
p.w.rapp
post Oct 19 2006, 06:18 PM
Post #19

Member No.: 110

QUOTE (Sinewy @ Oct 19 2006, 11:13 PM)
I am 28. Maturity is more socio-culturally enhanced I believe. Through out my experiences, many people abroad who are in their teens are more mature when compared to adults in their 20s and 30s here in USA.

Just turned 46 a few days ago - and I am not sure, if many of the teens here in Europe are more mature then yours' over there. They (still) might have some advantage re education in public schools.
But we are catching up rapidly…
rgds Z.

+Quote Post
MichaelMR
post Oct 19 2006, 07:22 PM
Post #20

Veteran

Member No.: 46

Oh my GOD, you people are fossils! LOL.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2014 - 10:52 AM