IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Wtc 7 Collapse- Did Anyone Die?, Alex Jones say yes, I don't think so.

waterdancer
post Dec 16 2006, 10:24 PM
Post #1

Polymeta.com search Sibel Edmonds bradblog

Group: Library team
Member No.: 77

I'm putting this out there because I get really irritated when I find what I perceive to be either misinformation or disinformation being spread by the truth movement. If I don't point it out, you can bet some slimeball govt. agent (snark) like Mike Williams will be sure to do it instead to make us look bad. So let's see if we can clear this one up. Here's what Alex Jones says:

Update: People Died in WTC 7: This Makes Silverstein and the FDNY Guilty of AT LEAST Manslaughter

'Weaver: "We lost Craig Miller, an employee that we still canít find. His body has never been recovered. People here are still grief stricken." (first quarter, 2002)

Steve Carey Ė SS special agent in charge or recreating task force.

"When 7 World Trade Center came down on Sept. 11, an agent on loan from Washington, special officer Craig Miller, perished, and the entire Secret Service office was buried in that building. Yet, despite the devastation, the New York Electronic Crime Task Force has stepped up its operations in credit card fraud and for Osama Bin Laden's money"

http://www.ectaskforce.org/City_Leads_Way.pdf [link expired]

"One employee, Master Special Officer Craig Miller, died during the rescue efforts. Miller was temporarily assigned to New York in preparation for the United Nations General Assembly." http://www.ustreas.gov/usss/press/pub1202.pdf

"in selfless dedication to others, Master Special Officer Craig Miller was lost in the collapse of the World Trade Center."

http://www.house.gov/istook/rel-ss-customs.htm.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/011904wtc7.html

The only official type source of information that I've been able to find which indicates that Craig Miller might have died in the collapse of WTC 7 is from the Congressional record:
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?r107:H23AP2-0023: archive
Madam Speaker, Building 7 of the World Trade Center housed a number of Federal Government offices, including the IRS, the EEOC, the Defense Department, the Securities and Exchange Commission, and the New York field office of the United States Secret Service. The field office was destroyed on September 11 and, tragically, Master Special Officer Craig Miller lost his life when the building collapsed.

Looks good on paper, but...
reading even as far as the next paragraph down begins to make one question that statement.
Master Special Officer Miller was at the Marriott Hotel that morning when the hotel was evacuated. Master Special Officer Miller had a military background and extensive emergency medical training. It is believed that he went back into the towers to help the wounded.
Hmm, so he wasn't glued to his chair inside the WTC 7 building, but was moving around the complex...
A couple of speakers down, we read the following statement-
Special Agent in Charge, Steve Carey, and other managers ran from one floor to another, and room to room, to ensure that everyone was moving to safety. Once outside, they saw the sky engulfed by flames and smoke. Some of the agents ran into the north tower to assist in the evacuation process. Others began to execute the emergency medical skills that they had been trained to perform and set up small triage units on West Street to assist the injured.

†† Tragically, as the gentleman from Idaho (Mr. Otter) has said, the Secret Service lost an employee, Master Special Officer Craig Miller. Officer Miller was on a temporary assignment in New York for the United Nations General Assembly and was nearby at the Marriott Hotel when the first plane hit the World Trade Center. Although the hotel was evacuated, it appears that Officer Miller stayed behind to help.

†† Because of his military background and extensive emergency medical training, those who knew Officer Miller believe his life was taken while trying to assist the wounded. In fact, some of the medical equipment was later found in the lobby of the Marriott Hotel that that particular officer had in his possession.

Then further on we read the following:
Just one example of heroism and dedication is Master Special Officer Craig Miller, who was lost in the collapse of the World Trade Towers. It is important that Craig Miller be remembered as an example of what is truly important about this country.

†† We may never know exactly how Craig Miller died that day, but his life provided many examples of the sterling character which characterizes the people in the Secret Service of which we speak.

Combining that with
We lost Craig Miller, an employee that we still canít find. His body has never been recovered.
(his body was apparently recovered at a later time according to one newspaper story I read- can't find it at the moment).
So it looks as though one Representative may have reached the conclusion that Craig Miller died in the collapse of WTC 7 because he worked in WTC 7. Despite the fact that the building had apparently been evacuated for several hours and people were being kept away from it before its eventual collapse. Who exactly was Craig Miller supposed to have been rescuing from WTC 7 when it collapsed? This apparently erroneous assumption has then been spun by many sites (including Jones') as the true story, despite any more corroboration and conflicting evidence to the contrary.
I think if one wants to charge Larry Silverstein with manslaughter for "pulling" WTC 7, one will need a little bit stronger case, here...

This post has been edited by waterdancer: Dec 16 2006, 10:30 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 08:20 AM