IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Ever Read "phillip Drew Administrator"?, Colonel Edward Mandell House

jo56
post Dec 20 2006, 11:26 AM
Post #1

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 321

http://www.globusz.com/ebooks/Dru/index.htm

This book was written in 1912 by Colonel Edward Mandell House.

This work shows how House manipulated prominent political figures back in the early 1900s (Woodrow Wilson), yet disguised in a novel. It tells how a small group of insiders caused a depression, and then brought about the election of a man named Rockland. He gives fireside chats and launches a program called "A New Era" to strengthen government control over the masses. Eventually, the insiders, who control the government, weaken the country deliberately to the point of civil war which provides them with the excuse for establishing a dictatorship under Philip Dru.

This is a fascinating book. It is said that this is the method that has been used in government every since then.

When you read this, you will see exactly what is happening and that it has been for decades, as these people are slowly inching toward their goal of NWO.

Listen to "The Capitalist Conspiracy" by Edward Griffin who talks about this book and House.

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=8515

He says the following about who is involved: (International Bankers)

"While the Rothschilds and other Jewish families cooperated together in these ventures, this is not a Jewish monopoly. Many religious, non religious, many nationalities collaborated to create thie super structure of hidden power. Its essence wasn't race, religion or nationality, it was simply a passion for control over other human beings."

Carroll Quigley "Tragedy & Hope"

http://www.radiobergen.org/powergame/tragedy.html

This is the guy who warned us, but we're just now clueing in. sad.gif

This post has been edited by jo56: Dec 20 2006, 11:46 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jo56
post Dec 20 2006, 11:55 AM
Post #2

Excerpt from "The Capitalist Conspiracy" (referring to Phillip Dru Admin)

"What is the best way to sell big government, and then world government to a people like ours historically devoted to an independent republic of limited powers?"

Answer:

"It is simple, the tactic is known as "pressure from above and below". It's the strategy House laid down in his book, 'Phillip Dru Administrator', deliberately create problems, and then offer only those solutions that result in the expansion of government. Create conditions so frightful at home and abroad that the abandonment of personal liberties and national sovereignty will appear as a reasonable price for a return to domestic tranquility and world peace. If those who seek world domination can stimulate leftist mobs into violent confrontation with local law enforcement, anda also provide exhaustive news coverage so that the entire nation can see and tremble, then the peaceful and freedom loving majority can be programmed to accept a vast expansion of government powers and even a national police force offered supposedly to end the violence."

"If those who seek world domination can raise the specter of an enemy armed in the teeth with a superior weapon, on the verge of launching a nuclear holocaust, and also offer world government as the prevention, then millions of Americans can be programmed to accept the loss of national sovereignty as our last best hope of peace."

--------------------

This stuff was written back in the 1900s and yet we are seeing this happening before our eyes. AMAZING how we could be so asleep!

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Dec 20 2006, 12:10 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

The ironic thing is, people weren't always this asleep, somewhere along the line they FELL asleep - even without the internet Americans were pretty awake in the 19th century - Samuel Jackson ran on an anti-bank platform, and won smile.gif (then they tried to kill him sad.gif )

I think the London bankers figured out somewhere toward the end of the 19th century that their frontal assault would never work in America and decided to work through surrogates & go underground (and control public opinion with more finess). And they put us to sleep.

Great post, jo56 , I have heard of the book but I haven't read it.

+Quote Post
Cary
post Dec 20 2006, 05:13 PM
Post #4

Ragin Cajun

Member No.: 5

What the ruling elites are doing is slowly getting their agenda installed over generations. The Americans of the late 1800's, early 1900's would never have stood for what's going on now. The current generation is just acting like this is the norm because they've been programmed to think that way. Federal Reserve, personal income tax on wages and government nanny state are just three examples of the generational "slipage" that has been turned into "reality" for the current generations.

My MIL will be 93 next year. She lived throught the Depression, WW's I and II and has very little idea of what's going on now. I've told her many times and she's agahst. Problem is she forgets in about 5 minutes and isn't a candidate for any demonstrations against the fascist govt. Those who know what should be a government of, by and for the people are mostly dead or mentally feeble.

+Quote Post
jo56
post Dec 20 2006, 06:37 PM
Post #5

Sanders,

Thx.

Yes, in the past we had Presidents and Congressmen who would speak out against what the Elite wanted, and yes some did it to their demise. I think this threat is even more so now, it seems. They take care of whoever gets in their way. sad.gif

We're in need of some REAL MEN in Congress. Do we have any?

Cary,

Yes, you're right. It has been a gradual thing they're doing. Now we have the Media to brainwash people who don't think for themselves, and it is a form of programming and seems to control the masses.

What we need are some of these folks to get more informed. This is what I think we're trying to do here and in other forums. The Internet has become "the other side of the story" as a way to combat the BIASED MEDIA.

Thank God we at least have this! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Dec 20 2006, 06:45 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

QUOTE (jo56 @ Dec 20 2006, 10:37 PM)

We may have to fight for this as well. I can't tell you how many times I clicked a link with glee after thinking I had found something I was looking for for the library only to get "page no longer available". Happened today, a transcript of Senator Mark Dayton's remarks where he points out that the 9/11 Commission report timeline is totally different than NORAD's timeline, and no one will address it. Luckily I found the transcript stored at 911Truth.org. (This time.)

+Quote Post
jo56
post Dec 20 2006, 06:56 PM
Post #7

So, should we post entire articles here then?

+Quote Post
Cary
post Dec 20 2006, 07:00 PM
Post #8

Ragin Cajun

Member No.: 5

QUOTE (jo56 @ Dec 20 2006, 05:37 PM)
Sanders,

Thx.

Yes, in the past we had Presidents and Congressmen who would speak out against what the Elite wanted, and yes some did it to their demise. I think this threat is even more so now, it seems. They take care of whoever gets in their way. sad.gif

We're in need of some REAL MEN in Congress. Do we have any?

Cary,

Yes, you're right. It has been a gradual thing they're doing. Now we have the Media to brainwash people who don't think for themselves, and it is a form of programming and seems to control the masses.

What we need are some of these folks to get more informed. This is what I think we're trying to do here and in other forums. The Internet has become "the other side of the story" as a way to combat the BIASED MEDIA.

jo56,

There are a couple I think who are in CONgress now. Ron Paul, M.D. of Texas comes to mind. But as John Stadtmiller from RBN said, he talked to Ron Paul about running for governor of Texas so he could actually do something. Ron Paul told him, according to Stadtmiller, "I would but they'd kill me." Ron Paul knows about Sen. Wellstone of MN being killed after standing up to Cheney on the war in Iraq.

And anyone, man or woman, with a serious conscience and the fortitutde to stand up and fight the ruling elite, either know or would find out quickly, that their life would be at stake in trying to take these bastards on. With the current sewer system called "our government" I wouldn't take any federal office if they handed it to me.

+Quote Post
jo56
post Dec 20 2006, 08:01 PM
Post #9

It's unfortunate, but you're right Cary.

The ELITE don't value a life, but only the power they can get over a LIFE.

sad.gif

Pretty shallow people if you ask me.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 05:45 AM