IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
One More Cell Phone Comment, Unless I think of another one

LizzyTish
post Dec 24 2006, 03:48 PM
Post #1

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 215

I got to thinking about how important Barbara Olsen's call to her husband was. Were it not for that, we would have had no clue at the time about foreign hijackers aboard the planes, nor would we have heard the now well-known term "boxcutters". After the fact there was some talk of arabic mumbling in the cockpits, but Olsen's call laid it out there for us and the mass media in real time.

Which makes me wonder what kind of scumbag her husband has to be to sit there dabbing his eyes on three different occasions, giving three different recounts of the call from his dearly departed (or is she...departed that is?) to back up the government's fantasy story of 9/11.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MarcusT
post Jan 18 2007, 07:27 AM
Post #2

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 467

QUOTE (LizzyTish @ Dec 24 2006, 03:48 PM)
I got to thinking about how important Barbara Olsen's call to her husband was.

I quite agree, this "evidence" is crucial to the "official" story.

Which makes me wonder what kind of scumbag her husband has to be to sit there dabbing his eyes on three different occasions, giving three different recounts of the call

Are these recounts on camera? Do you have all three clips? I'd love to watch them and compare the accounts for discrepancies. Could be some crucial conflicting information there...

This post has been edited by MarcusT: Jan 18 2007, 08:40 AM

+Quote Post
andrewkornkven
post Jan 18 2007, 09:55 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 105

QUOTE (LizzyTish @ Dec 24 2006, 08:48 PM)
I got to thinking about how important Barbara Olsen's call to her husband was.  Were it not for that, we would have had no clue at the time about foreign hijackers aboard the planes, nor would we  have heard the now well-known term "boxcutters".  After the fact there was some talk of arabic mumbling in the cockpits, but Olsen's call laid it out there for us and the mass media in real time.

Olson's alleged call is the only one that refers to "boxcutters," but calls from all three of the other flights refer to knives and/or stabbings. Calls from the all three of the other flights also refer to the hijackers as being "Middle-Eastern looking"-- although the term Arab or Muslim is never used.

Ted Olson's account of the alleged call(s) from his wife is suspicious, especially since the government's evidence presented in the Moussoui trial shows Barbara making only one call that lasted zero seconds!

http://911research.wtc7.net/planes/evidenc...arbaraOlson.jpg

This post has been edited by andrewkornkven: Jan 18 2007, 09:56 AM

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Jan 20 2007, 11:16 AM
Post #4

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

What a magnificent lie this government has told!

+Quote Post
MarcusT
post Jan 20 2007, 11:32 AM
Post #5

QUOTE (amazed! @ Jan 20 2007, 11:16 AM)
What a magnificent lie this government has told!

Au contraire, mon ami! It's *full* of holes and yet most people STILL believe it!

+Quote Post
bobcat46
post Jan 20 2007, 06:06 PM
Post #6

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 382

[SIZE=7][SIZE=1]I have always had doubts about the cell phone calls, how they were made at such speed and altitudes. But, the one call that bothered me the most was the Olson call. It just seems that she was used to fill in crucial details that someone wanted us to know about. It is just beyone me how anyone can believe the story the government has weaved since there are so many holes in their story. There are more holes than solid. How in the hell can you get DNA material for matching for all the people on 77 when the fire was so hot that it melted almost all of the aircraft? sad.gif

+Quote Post
LizzyTish
post Jan 20 2007, 07:42 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 215

QUOTE (MarcusT @ Jan 18 2007, 07:27 AM)
Which makes me wonder what kind of scumbag her husband has to be to sit there dabbing his eyes on three different occasions, giving three different recounts of the call

Are these recounts on camera? Do you have all three clips? I'd love to watch them and compare the accounts for discrepancies. Could be some crucial conflicting information there...

Marcus - I added my post from here to another cell phone discussion. There's more information in this thread: http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum...showtopic=1948

QUOTE (bobcat46 @ Jan 20 2007, 06:06 PM)
How in the hell can you get DNA material for matching for all the people on 77 when the fire was so hot that it melted almost all of the aircraft?

Not only that, bobcat, but how can you get DNA matches for people who didn't even exist, like the hijackers who are still supposedly alive and well?

This post has been edited by LizzyTish: Jan 20 2007, 07:45 PM

+Quote Post
Wilbert
post Jan 21 2007, 12:23 PM
Post #8

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 364

Not only that, bobcat, but how can you get DNA matches for people who didn't even exist, like the hijackers who are still supposedly alive and well?

1) there is not sufficient evidence that any of the alleged hijackers are still alive.

2) nobody have claimed that they identified the alleged hijackers using their dna.

+Quote Post
andrewkornkven
post Jan 21 2007, 01:45 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 105

QUOTE (bobcat46 @ Jan 20 2007, 11:06 PM)
I have always had doubts about the cell phone calls, how they were made at such speed and altitudes.  But, the one call that bothered me the most was the Olson call.  It just seems that she was used to fill in crucial details that someone wanted us to know about.  It is just beyone me how anyone can believe the story the government has weaved since there are so many holes in their story.  There are more holes than solid.  How in the hell can you get DNA material for matching for all the people on 77 when the fire was so hot that it melted almost all of the aircraft?

There's not so much mystery about the situation, now that we know the phone call was made but lasted zero seconds. Clearly, it is Ted Olson, not his wife, who is the big fat liar. Now we know there is absolutely no evidence that box cutters were used by any of the hijackers. We also no longer need to wonder how Air Force veteran Chic Burlingame was persuaded to sit in the back of the plane with the passengers. Most likely, Burlingame suffered the same fate as the other pilots on the other flights, whatever that was.

What we have to wonder is why-- and for whom-- did Solicitor General Ted Olson lie? Was he just overcome with megalomania, and felt a need to project himself into the big story, so he just started fibbing in front of the cameras? I doubt it. His lies have worked as superb disinformation for the official story. It introduced the idea of box cutters, which reinforced the image of unsophisticated Arabs with no connections to airport security, and thus took the spotlight away from the Israeli company that controlled security at the three airports.

Ted's lie also worked to cast doubt on all the phone calls. That's unfortunate, in my opinion, since I believe most of the calls are real and give us good evidence of what happened on the flights-- and they DO NOT support the official story, if you look at them closely:

http://www.911blogger.com/node/4190

What I suspect is that Olson was somehow manipulated into giving this fabricated account of the non-phone call by some of the more sinister figures working in the same Justice Department building where he was working when he took the call. I have read that the coverup of 9/11 in general was orchestrated by US assistant Attorney General and US-Isreali citizen Michael Chertoff. Did Chertoff, or some of his people, feed the false information about box cutters to Olson, then suggest to him that leaking that information would be the "right" thing to do?

This post has been edited by andrewkornkven: Jan 21 2007, 01:47 PM

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jan 21 2007, 01:50 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Andy.. every time you post.. its pure speculation without source based on nothing but your opinion. lol..

You litter your posts with "may have..." and "what i suspect..." and "could have..."

How about you take the facts that conflict with the govt story and start calling govt agencies and getting them on the record? Oh.. thats right. .because you do nothing but speculate based on your opinion.

You have been warned before about your speculative posts without source.. this is warn number 2. Want to know what happens at warn 3? Keep it up and you'll find out...

+Quote Post
Cary
post Jan 21 2007, 04:23 PM
Post #11

Ragin Cajun

Member No.: 5

QUOTE (Wilbert @ Jan 21 2007, 11:23 AM)

1) there is not sufficient evidence that any of the alleged hijackers are still alive.

2) nobody have claimed that they identified the alleged hijackers using their dna.

Not sure what you've been paying attention to, but you missed a few things Wilbert.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/2808599.stm

Remains of 9/11 hijackers identified

Forensic experts in New York say they have identified body parts of two of the 10 hijackers who flew planes into the World Trade Center on 11 September 2001.

Friday, 28 February, 2003, 16:25 GMT

Ellen Borakove, a spokeswoman for the New York Medical Examiner's Office, said the identifications had been made using DNA samples provided by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).

The FBI had collected the DNA from tiny traces of skin on the steering wheels of vehicles hired by the hijackers and from hair samples recovered from their hotel rooms.

Earlier this month, the FBI provided profiles of all 10 hijackers, including alleged ringleader Mohammad Atta, so their remains could be separated from those of victims.

"No names were attached to those profiles. We matched them, and we have matched two of those profiles to remains that we have," Ms Borakove said.

"We haven't finished our work, so it may be more," she added

Here's a page on the "hijackers" that are still alive.

http://911review.org/Wiki/HijackersAliveAndWell.shtml

Hijackers Alive And Well

Shortly after the events of 9/11, the FBI released a list of the 19 hijackers. The [WWW]  FBI press release of September 27th, 2001 contained names, photographs, aliases and other information. Places of birth, date of birth and other personal details were presented in news media throughout the world.

Officials said they reached that conclusion after assembling information from the flights' passenger lists; pay telephone records; phoned reports from passengers aboard the hijacked flights and evidence taken from the rental car found at Logan Airport. [WWW] NYT

However as soon as the list of "hijackers" was published, doubts began to arise. Saudi Arabia's Foreign Minister Prince Saud Al-Faisal told the Arabic Press after meeting with President George W. Bush on Sept. 20th, "It was proved that five of the names included in the FBI list had nothing to do with what happened."

Despite this, the FBI subsequently were adamant that they were clear on hijackers' identities: ( [WWW] AP,11/03/2001)

FBI Director Robert Mueller said Friday investigators have established the true identities of all 19 of the Sept. 11 hijackers and have found places outside the United States where the plot was hatched. ...

We at this point definitely know the 19 hijackers who were responsible, Mueller said.

The FBI has confirmed that the hijackers' names released in late September are the true identities of all 19 men, said a law enforcement source, speaking on condition of anonymity.

The names were those listed on the planes' passenger manifests and investigators were certain that those were the names the hijackers used when they entered the United States. But questions remained about whether they were the hijackers' true identities, partly because some of their names are common in the Arab world and some of the hijackers fraudulently obtained state identification cards before the hijackings.

Investigators now believe the names released on Sept. 28 are the hijackers' real names.

Subsequently at least seven or eight of the WTC Hijackers have been found alive to be alive, including at least 2 of the alleged Flight77 hijackers.

Here's a story from one of the links.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1559151.stm

Hijack 'suspects' alive and well

Sunday, 23 September, 2001, 12:30 GMT 13:30 UK

Another of the men named by the FBI as a hijacker in the suicide attacks on Washington and New York has turned up alive and well.

The identities of four of the 19 suspects accused of having carried out the attacks are now in doubt.

Saudi Arabian pilot Waleed Al Shehri was one of five men that the FBI said had deliberately crashed American Airlines flight 11 into the World Trade Centre on 11 September.

His photograph was released, and has since appeared in newspapers and on television around the world.

Now he is protesting his innocence from Casablanca, Morocco.

He told journalists there that he had nothing to do with the attacks on New York and Washington, and had been in Morocco when they happened. He has contacted both the Saudi and American authorities, according to Saudi press reports.

He acknowledges that he attended flight training school at Daytona Beach in the United States, and is indeed the same Waleed Al Shehri to whom the FBI has been referring.

But, he says, he left the United States in September last year, became a pilot with Saudi Arabian airlines and is currently on a further training course in Morocco.

Mistaken identity

Abdulaziz Al Omari, another of the Flight 11 hijack suspects, has also been quoted in Arab news reports.

He says he is an engineer with Saudi Telecoms, and that he lost his passport while studying in Denver.

Another man with exactly the same name surfaced on the pages of the English-language Arab News.

The second Abdulaziz Al Omari is a pilot for Saudi Arabian Airlines, the report says.

Meanwhile, Asharq Al Awsat newspaper, a London-based Arabic daily, says it has interviewed Saeed Alghamdi.

He was listed by the FBI as a hijacker in the United flight that crashed in Pennsylvania.

And there are suggestions that another suspect, Khalid Al Midhar, may also be alive.

FBI Director Robert Mueller acknowledged on Thursday that the identity of several of the suicide hijackers is in doubt.

Of course, there's lots more. Are you paying attention? Doubtful given your above post.

Oh yeah, welcome to the forum.

+Quote Post
MarcusT
post Jan 21 2007, 04:33 PM
Post #12

QUOTE (Wilbert @ Jan 21 2007, 12:23 PM)

More here:
http://911research.wtc7.net/disinfo/decept...identities.html

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Jan 22 2007, 09:07 PM
Post #13

Marcus

That so many people believe it is what makes it magnificent. tongue.gif

+Quote Post
p.w.rapp
post Jan 22 2007, 09:13 PM
Post #14

Member No.: 110

QUOTE (amazed! @ Jan 23 2007, 03:07 AM)
Marcus

That so many people believe it is what makes it magnificent. tongue.gif

@amazed

it??? what do you mean by "it"?

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Jan 25 2007, 02:52 AM
Post #15

dig deeper
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 96

i had heard that the hijackers' names were common in the middle-east, but i couldnt have ever guessed that people with their names could be found in the USA. just as a simple example, here are some listings for Mohammad or Mohamed Atta in (the current) Verizon's Superpages:

Mohamed Atta
440 Meloy Rd, Apt C3
West Haven, CT 06516-2168

Mohammad Atta
34 Livingston Ave, Apt 2
Yonkers, NY 10705-1993

Mohammad Atta
6831 Clowser Ct
Springfield, VA 22150-3052

Mohamed Atta
6393 Racetec Pl
Springfield, VA 22150-7805

the following is an "ATTA" whose address is less than 10 miles (9.0miles to be exact) from the Lawrenceville, GA airport where one of the flight training schools attended by the hijackers (atta and alshehi) was located:

Zainab Atta (woman's name btw)
2872 Oak Vista Way
Lawrenceville, GA 30044-6742

to

homepage: http://advancedaviation.com/
470 Briscoe Blvd. Lawrenceville, GA 30045

possible relative of Atta's? hmmm...

according to ZABA search there are over a dozen listings for 9 mohammad atta's who were at one time or another recorded in the USA:
http://www.zabasearch.com/query1_zaba.php?...y=&name_style=1

3 listings for 2 "mohamad atta" (one less m in the spelling):

16 listings for 10 or so "mohamed atta" (different spelling, though some, NOT ALL, of their addresses coincide with those belonging to some of the earlier above atta's):

its even possible that some of the above ZABA hits on the ATTA name might actually belong to the "hijacker" ATTA. But the rest belong to men named Mohamed (or varied spelling) Atta.

This post has been edited by paranoia: Jan 25 2007, 03:01 AM

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Jan 29 2007, 09:45 PM
Post #16

Zap

By "it" I mean the lie.

Remember the Bright, Shining Lie from the Vietnam era? I think it was a book title.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 04:01 PM